FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile tips?

Profile tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this is my second account on here as I deleted my first for personal reasons. This time around i don't seem to be getting as much attention. Before anyone starts I'm not attention seeking lol! I'm just looking for tips or advice on how to improve my profile? Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Classy hotel pic, smiley face, no spelling mistakes or grammatical howlers so all good.

Maybe a bit more about what you can offer - get some personality over.

You clearly like the good things in life (spots champagne bottles) and can afford or are given a nice hotel room (free slippers), look after your body and sound reasonably intelligent.

Well thank you for noticing the smaller details, most of the time they go unnoticed! Thanks for the advice aswell, I'll definitely add more in to suit my personality when I have a little more free time!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Polite and open minded too. You won't believe the number of drones on here who don't respond to the bi guy. Clearly don't want to be seen to be interacting but their lack of self confidence makes them stand out as ones to avoid.

Spend some time reading the forums and get an idea of what's what and what experiences people are expecting.

I don't judge people on their sexuality or anything like that, if someone such as yourself is nice enough to take time out to give me advice then I'll happily speak to them

» Add a new message to this topic