FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > WHERE AM I GOING WRONG! !

WHERE AM I GOING WRONG! !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would some kind soul out there, come to my rescue and give me some tips on how I'm going wrong on here! ! Although still pretty new on here, I have made the effort to msge people who's profile I like. And I'm also trying to write something that doesn't sound like a hundred other msge's they've probably received. I have only had a few replies and then nothing more.

I would really appreciate some advice and guidance from anyone who has an opinion.and I would especially like to hear from anyone that has had success on here.

And to everybody else, the best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Shouting is a really bad place to start.

Grantham

"I have made the effort to msge people who's profile I like. "

That's the mistake. You're messaging the people you like the look of. So they're supposed to meet you because you like the look of them?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your thread post is longer than your profile text OP

Please explain to me what you mean? I never intended to look like I was shouting!

Maybe try filling your profile out in more detail. "Looking for fun times and up for anything" is very vague and might put a lot of people off.

"Please explain to me what you mean? I never intended to look like I was shouting! "

Typing entirely in capitals is considered SHOUTING!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Look at the guy called jar who has started a similar thread called 'profile tips?'. He is new as well, but see what he's done and compare.

"Would some kind soul out there, come to my rescue and give me some tips on how I'm going wrong on here! ! Although still pretty new on here, I have made the effort to msge people who's profile I like. And I'm also trying to write something that doesn't sound like a hundred other msge's they've probably received. I have only had a few replies and then nothing more.

I would really appreciate some advice and guidance from anyone who has an opinion.and I would especially like to hear from anyone that has had success on here.

And to everybody else, the best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for "

You must learn patience

Dear me.I clearly have a lot to learn! It looks like I might be better off. Totally rewiring my profile.

Is that where I'm going wrong the most?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Dear me.I clearly have a lot to learn! It looks like I might be better off. Totally rewiring my profile.

Is that where I'm going wrong the most? "

In a word - yes.

On fab its the profile that does a lot of the work for you.

"Would some kind soul out there, come to my rescue and give me some tips on how I'm going wrong on here! ! Although still pretty new on here, I have made the effort to msge people who's profile I like. And I'm also trying to write something that doesn't sound like a hundred other msge's they've probably received. I have only had a few replies and then nothing more.

And to everybody else, the best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for "

It may just be us, but your profile doesn't actually say anything.

Grantham

Also having a grumpy face pic puts people off. This is meant to be fun

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got a question!!!

Would you fuck a woman aged 87 with a cucumber rammed up her arse as her husband wanks over your head with a huge moustachioed leather clad gay guy lubing his cock up with wasabi paste?

I think you would because 'you're up for anything'

See what I mean? Definitely a rewrite

"I've got a question!!!

Would you fuck a woman aged 87 with a cucumber rammed up her arse as her husband wanks over your head with a huge moustachioed leather clad gay guy lubing his cock up with wasabi paste?

See what I mean? Definitely a rewrite "

We see what you mean

Does 'up for everything' mean that a guy will take one up the arse as a trooper??

Grantham

"I've got a question!!!

See what I mean? Definitely a rewrite "

What if she was 100? How would that work on here??

By *astendblokeMan  over a year ago

Romford

Just keep plugging away and stay patient. Lots of time wasters on here but there are some genuine people.

Best of luck

I'm not sure you can claim to be very new when you have been here for 5 months.

Take some time to read other guys profiles and see what they have, look for guys who have a few veris and that way you know it's obviously working for them .

Try taking some pics that stand out a bit, you don't need to be naked, just think outside the box and stand out a wee bit .

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope you take on board the constructive advice that has been offered to you here

Sally

» Add a new message to this topic