FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single Male

Single Male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Happy Sunday fellow fabbers, as we all know, single males struggle to get meets, for one reason or another, for many reasons, I don't say what my previous couples profile was, I'm keen to meet single females and couples who are willing to accommodate, would love to join a gang bang.

I also like to send polite messages saying 'how are you/both' and 'how's your day/weekend' 'any plans??' rather than, 'fancy a fuck' or 'fancy a meet'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't copy and paste that to us singles though...the amount of 'how are you both' i get lately.

welcome to the furms (i think?)

*forums

If it's a couples profile, you talk to them both, not the female, as I had this from previous experiences. As for copy and paste messages, that's just laziness, I would like to know though what is acceptable as a polite intro

asking about their day, weekend, plans is kind of good to ask. gives them something to reply to if interested.

i'd say this is something more to use if you know the person wants to chat though coz it is pretty personal (to me) and it could also come across like you're fishing to know when they are free for a fuck, even though it's probably more for making conversation.

dunno really, just anything that will give them a reason to reply. but don't waste too much effor coz most won't reply i think.

I do agree, breaking ice is better in my eyes, everyone always has something on at weekends, so asking is a way of a convo opener, plus most meets need arranging and not instant!!

some people like fuck and go. i used to but i was used to having good sex and wanted something different for a while for a different thrill.

I think it's a case off, it's a catch 22, unless my profile isn't perfect, just a case of keep trying, doesn't help I can't accommodate much, if I do I'll post about it!!

Your first sentence.......is that true? Do we struggle?

What I find hardest is getting single guys to turn up when I've arranged a little gb or group fun for a lady or couple. Ever tried herding cats? Or catching grains of rice in a trawler net?

There is a struggle for single guys; because most couples say, no single guys unless we find you, then when you message the once that do look, they then don't reply, like I said earlier, it's a catch 22 situation!!

So someone doesn't like my reasons for being here, can't help with people's opinions, I respect them, but I am here to swing and have some fun!!

"Happy Sunday fellow fabbers, as we all know, single males struggle to get meets, for one reason or another, for many reasons, I don't say what my previous couples profile was, I'm keen to meet single females and couples who are willing to accommodate, would love to join a gang bang.

I also like to send polite messages saying 'how are you/both' and 'how's your day/weekend' 'any plans??' rather than, 'fancy a fuck' or 'fancy a meet'."

Just join tinder fuck until the cows come home and use this site for the forum

We think it is always a good idea to be honest about why single people cannot accommodate when on here.

It gives the appearance of honesty and allows others to make a clear choice.

Just our opinion!

"saying 'how are you/both' and 'how's your day/weekend' 'any plans??' rather than, 'fancy a fuck' or 'fancy a meet'."

Those drive questions me up the wall as a first message from a complete stranger especially as you can get 10 at a time, I rather have a simple Hi or fancy a fuck depending on the profile actually saying something.

I'd rather someone say something about themselves that might appeal that matches what I'm looking for.

It must depend on the person receiving the message as well, everyone is different, everyone has their likes and dislikes, I always read a profile fully before contact, if it says don't just hello, hi or how's you, obviously I will say something else!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If youre friendly,tailor the message to the recipient, then your profile and photos put the work in for you. (If you did to them).

» Add a new message to this topic