FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How does a cheat cheat

How does a cheat cheat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its good woman are careful as there's plenty of dodgy ppl about. I respect that

But I've got a misses who's unaware of me using this site and defo ain't into this sort of stuff coz I've dropped that convo on her before

How do you discreetly meet or even get decent reply when you have no veri

I have to be careful who I send face pics too so I'm looking for verifyed woman but they also want a verified men which is understandable

so I'm fucked basically

I don't mind chatting on here and sending a few face pics to woman that look and sound honest but it's still a risk I suppose

Chatting on phone is more dodgy coz then they got your whatsapp and if you don't know em that can't be good

Kik I'm not a fan of as it's just mainly pic collectors but I do have one just in case that's only way of moving the convo forward

But to be fair if I put my face picture on profile what would be the difference

It still don't mean anything

I think unless you go to these clubs and meet which is hard for a lil Cheater like my bad self

Then options are limited

I'm open to any other ideas to help get me a veri but please don't just mug me off

I know forums can be a bit harsh but I genuinely wanna meet and have some regular fun with someone in similar position

There must be plenty woman cheating on there husband or bf

I don't mind meeting s couple of that helps

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

best delete the profile OP as not many women will meet someone who, whilst being honest about being married, is not honest to his missus

"best delete the profile OP as not many women will meet someone who, whilst being honest about being married, is not honest to his missus "

I get that totally

But it happens in everyday life

People are cheating right now so what's the difference

And yeah

I'm honest

Or should I lie a pretend

"best delete the profile OP as not many women will meet someone who, whilst being honest about being married, is not honest to his missus

I get that totally

And yeah

I'm honest

Or should I lie a pretend "

Like I always say, OP, we don't mind meeting cheaters.

The minute that they plead "honesty," however, we are off and away.

To be fair OP, while you have stated quite openly on this thread that you are cheating, you haven't mentioned it anywhere on your profile.

As has been said, your options are likely to be limited, perhaps also complicated by your choice of profile pic and that it is the only pic on your profile - Most will be put off by this regardless of your marital status.

Haha

I'm not pleading lol

Just saying that I'd rather tell the truth than having to explain it all the time

I get that n thanks

I don't mind changing pic a bit but I will update profile as best I can without actually looking too obvious but I do have a few privert pics

It will be hard tho I know

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

Just saying that I'd rather tell the truth than having to explain it all the time

"

tell it on your profile then, as that way anyone you message will be able to have an informed opinion of whether they want to meet you or not....

rather than meeting you and finding out after

I have I'm sure I updated it little while ago

??

Maybe it ain't showing yet x

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

"

But you are not telling the truth to your wife, so claiming to be honest is a deception. And how would she feel about you accommodating?

One lie does tend to lead to another.

I am trying not to judge as I know everyone's situation is different but your approach does tend to produce that reaction.

I am married and dnt put it on my profile but state i wnt meet married men. Hypocritical? Not really as I always tell them once I've established a connection and give them the chance to decide. I dnt have and not had a relationship with my hubby for four years and its districtly monetary we stay together. But if I was that young I'd DAMN well work at it or get divorced as its not nice and I am very discrete and meet totally away from my area. Not that I need to just feel happier.

She'd feel like shit

I wouldn't go home and do it

I've still got rooms at my mum and dads place and they travel a lot so I'm sorted

honest baring the cheating bit

"I am married and dnt put it on my profile but state i wnt meet married men. Hypocritical? Not really as I always tell them once I've established a connection and give them the chance to decide. I dnt have and not had a relationship with my hubby for four years and its districtly monetary we stay together. But if I was that young I'd DAMN well work at it or get divorced as its not nice and I am very discrete and meet totally away from my area. Not that I need to just feel happier. "

Sorry meant strictly

"She'd feel like shit

I've still got rooms at my mum and dads place and they travel a lot so I'm sorted

"

And that is what annoys me, I am afraid.

The constant reference to being "honest."

You are not. You might be the nicest person in the world, but honest you are not.

You are going to have to either get over your paranoia of getting caught and go to a club and chat to people to get a veri. Or fuck someone if you get lucky. Or just suck it up and accept that you are too paranoid to do this and go find another means to get your end away instead!

Ruby

Not sure

Wouldn't bother me unless I was giving you one and he walked in on us and then you told me

Oh I'm married lol

Obviously you too good to let that happen tho

Nice pic and whatever makes you happy

You only get 1 life

Ok I'm not

I'm contradicting and unhonest

I said I want regular meets

I lied

I want loads of regular meets

Jokes aside thanks for feedback

[Removed by poster at 12/12/16 19:37:31]

How did cheats cheat before the Internet???

"How did cheats cheat before the Internet??? "

I've only cheated a few times

5 woman 1 from a site

It was hot in her car

And it was the best meet I've had

Internet turns ppl into freaks lol

Or maybe just brings it out more

People may not approve but at least if your up front people can make an informed choice whether they want to help you cheat.

But one of my thoughts is if the table were turned how would you feel about the partner doing the same thing.

"People may not approve but at least if your up front people can make an informed choice whether they want to help you cheat.

But one of my thoughts is if the table were turned how would you feel about the partner doing the same thing."

I would be cool with it to a degree

If I could be there to do it together be good but she's not up for it I've dropped that question in don't worry

"How did cheats cheat before the Internet???

5 woman 1 from a site

It was hot in her car

"

You seem to be a serial cheater. You say you only have one life, so why waste it if you are in a marriage that is clearly not fulfilling you? You're wasting your time and hers.

"She'd feel like shit

You are not. You might be the nicest person in the world, but honest you are not."

Nobody is honest 100% of the time. You're planning on going to a swingers club one night and a relative who doesn't know you swing asks what you're up to that night. Do you tell them the truth or do you lie?

5 woman 1 from a site

It was hot in her car

You seem to be a serial cheater. You say you only have one life, so why waste it if you are in a marriage that is clearly not fulfilling you? You're wasting your time and hers. "

Can you love your wife/mrs and be happy without cheating, yeah for sure

I never cheated for 6 years and we were happy and still are now

It's just me

I got a problem and that's woman

I am a big flirt n I can't help myself

"She'd feel like shit

You are not. You might be the nicest person in the world, but honest you are not.

Nobody is honest 100% of the time. You're planning on going to a swingers club one night and a relative who doesn't know you swing asks what you're up to that night. Do you tell them the truth or do you lie?

"

I don't like swingers clubs but if a similar scenario arose, I would say something like, "seeing some friends."

Really, we have met married folk and you can blame us for that. But as soon as they come up with that "I am honest" claim, it is fook off. Maybe we are just weird.

"She'd feel like shit

"

Hopefully they got a partner and you can ask what there doing there

Lol

then find a room

and have it out

5 woman 1 from a site

It was hot in her car

You seem to be a serial cheater. You say you only have one life, so why waste it if you are in a marriage that is clearly not fulfilling you? You're wasting your time and hers.

Can you love your wife/mrs and be happy without cheating, yeah for sure

I never cheated for 6 years and we were happy and still are now

It's just me

"

There's a big difference between being a flirt and actually acting on it and shagging other women. May I ask, you say you are both still happy, does she know about all the times you have cheated?

Isn't cheating going to a dating site and finding another partner to live with?? Being on fab is about a social side of life for those who are happy in their lives but unhappy sexually, fulfilling fantasies and basically just having some. Don't all people here have their own reasons for being here whether it's right or wrong??

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

OP I would just give up on this thread. Be honest on your profile and that gives people a choice as they know upfront.

Don't try and explain your situation it's no ones else business and they will never understand as they are not living your life.

Good luck x

"Isn't cheating going to a dating site and finding another partner to live with?? Being on fab is about a social side of life for those who are happy in their lives but unhappy sexually, fulfilling fantasies and basically just having some. Don't all people here have their own reasons for being here whether it's right or wrong??"

Cheating is having sexual encounters with other people without knowledge or consent of the partner. Everyone has their reasons for being on here, they're none of my business but if I was lucky enough to be with someone who I loved and who loved me, I'll be dammed if I'd risk it all for a pointless shag with a stranger but ho hum, we're all different.

"Isn't cheating going to a dating site and finding another partner to live with?? Being on fab is about a social side of life for those who are happy in their lives but unhappy sexually, fulfilling fantasies and basically just having some. Don't all people here have their own reasons for being here whether it's right or wrong??"

Really? We are quite happy sexually. We use this to supplement our sex, not to replace it.

"Isn't cheating going to a dating site and finding another partner to live with?? Being on fab is about a social side of life for those who are happy in their lives but unhappy sexually, fulfilling fantasies and basically just having some. Don't all people here have their own reasons for being here whether it's right or wrong??

Really? We are quite happy sexually. We use this to supplement our sex, not to replace it."

I was meaning the singletons, couples like to add that little bit of extra spice to the bedroom.

For sure

"Isn't cheating going to a dating site and finding another partner to live with?? Being on fab is about a social side of life for those who are happy in their lives but unhappy sexually, fulfilling fantasies and basically just having some. Don't all people here have their own reasons for being here whether it's right or wrong??

Cheating is having sexual encounters with other people without knowledge or consent of the partner. Everyone has their reasons for being on here, they're none of my business but if I was lucky enough to be with someone who I loved and who loved me, I'll be dammed if I'd risk it all for a pointless shag with a stranger but ho hum, we're all different. "

Fair point

I meet married men. I don't meet married men who whinge about it, have only a cock pic as their profile or try to meet at their parents' place. There are plenty of people who aren't bothered about marital status so put it on your profile, stop complaining, put a bit of effort into your photos and profile text and consider forking out for a hotel.

"I meet married men. I don't meet married men who whinge about it, have only a cock pic as their profile or try to meet at their parents' place. There are plenty of people who aren't bothered about marital status so put it on your profile, stop complaining, put a bit of effort into your photos and profile text and consider forking out for a hotel. "

Absolutely.

as a male you're gonna struggle anyway, as a married one even more so.

make a decent profile if you can and hope that helps you.

to be a successful cheat all you have to be is devious.

The thing is this is a swinging site, not a cheating site..... you want to do that type of thing there are sites out there for it...

Swinging is fun friendly and open, cheating it just that... cheating, no openness.

(That above applies to us)

"I meet married men. I don't meet married men who whinge about it, have only a cock pic as their profile or try to meet at their parents' place. There are plenty of people who aren't bothered about marital status so put it on your profile, stop complaining, put a bit of effort into your photos and profile text and consider forking out for a hotel. "

That told me

"The thing is this is a swinging site, not a cheating site..... you want to do that type of thing there are sites out there for it...

Swinging is fun friendly and open, cheating it just that... cheating, no openness."

Ok I've just finished it with my Mrs and I'm single lol

It is what it is I'm a bit of a swinger she aint

"as a male you're gonna struggle anyway, as a married one even more so.

to be a successful cheat all you have to be is devious."

Getting up for works a struggle lol

Finding the odd woman is just interesting n exciting

I'm not married more in an on off relationship

"She'd feel like shit

I don't like swingers clubs but if a similar scenario arose, I would say something like, "seeing some friends."

Really, we have met married folk and you can blame us for that. But as soon as they come up with that "I am honest" claim, it is fook off. Maybe we are just weird."

You're not weird

As long as they are honest with me about their marital status, I don't care how honest they are with their wife/girlfriend. Their relationship is between them, not me.

[Removed by poster at 12/12/16 21:00:08]

"

Ok I've just finished it with my Mrs and I'm single lol

It is what it is I'm a bit of a swinger she aint "

Okay so not content with lying to your wife you'd dupe swingers into facilitating your dishonesty??

You see most swingers we have met ove the years are lovely folk, up for a good time.. not any deception etc... theres usually a reason a 25 (plus) year old man cant accomodate and thats because of his wife, and or kids... I find decent folk (among who I consider almost every swinger we have ever met) consider those who may be affected negatively by their actions...

seriously, most men struggle to get meets on here as it is. and as an attached guy you will struggle more.

like someone else said, swinging is about being open and honest sexually.

not everyone is here to swing, like yourself isn't here for that, but even so a lot of us who just want NSA sex don't want to meet cheating guys and it would save you a lot of hassle if you mentioned you're in a relationship on your profile. you might get abuse for that as well but report anyone who gives you grief for being a cheat.

"as a male you're gonna struggle anyway, as a married one even more so.

to be a successful cheat all you have to be is devious.

Getting up for works a struggle lol

Finding the odd woman is just interesting n exciting

I'm not married more in an on off relationship

"

Then don't refer to her as your "Mrs."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"best delete the profile OP as not many women will meet someone who, whilst being honest about being married, is not honest to his missus

I get that totally

And yeah

I'm honest

Or should I lie a pretend "

Don't lie, you'll be found out.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

As a couple who have suffered at the hands of cheaters; it's horrific to experience, but there may be fair reasons, so not here to judge.

Go to a club, then you may take someone's fancy on the night, rather than handing over electronic evidence and feeling the need to fib

Pantomime villain of the year award goes to.......this guy! Well done OP.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"She'd feel like shit

Really, we have met married folk and you can blame us for that. But as soon as they come up with that "I am honest" claim, it is fook off. Maybe we are just weird.

You're not weird

As long as they are honest with me about their marital status, I don't care how honest they are with their wife/girlfriend. Their relationship is between them, not me."

I just don't get why you'd expect them to be honest with you (a relative stranger to whom they have no commitment) when they are clearly dishonest with the person you would expect them to be most honest with.

I'd expect far less honesty.

"As a couple who have suffered at the hands of cheaters; it's horrific to experience, but there may be fair reasons, so not here to judge.

Go to a club, then you may take someone's fancy on the night, rather than handing over electronic evidence and feeling the need to fib "

Another good point

OP you have highlighted all the reasons why cheats struggle. Ignoring the moral factor does meeting someone who's time is limited, wants to shag in their parents spareroom, who is terrified of being spotted and won't even swap numbers really sound worth the effort?

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

As long as they are honest with me about their marital status, I don't care how honest they are with their wife/girlfriend. Their relationship is between them, not me.

I just don't get why you'd expect them to be honest with you (a relative stranger to whom they have no commitment) when they are clearly dishonest with the person you would expect them to be most honest with.

I'd expect far less honesty."

because lying to someone you want to stay in your life, knowing they'd leave if they knew the truth, works quite well.

being honest with someone you wanna fuck, who doesn't care you're attached, also works.

but yeah it's why i don't wanna meet liars. only out for themselves usually.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"OP you have highlighted all the reasons why cheats struggle. Ignoring the moral factor does meeting someone who's time is limited, wants to shag in their parents spareroom, who is terrified of being spotted and won't even swap numbers really sound worth the effort?"

My thoughts exactly. His self applied restrictions would make meeting almost impossible.

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

because lying to someone you want to stay in your life, knowing they'd leave if they knew the truth, works quite well.

being honest with someone you wanna fuck, who doesn't care you're attached, also works.

but yeah it's why i don't wanna meet liars. only out for themselves usually."

Usually

"OP you have highlighted all the reasons why cheats struggle. Ignoring the moral factor does meeting someone who's time is limited, wants to shag in their parents spareroom, who is terrified of being spotted and won't even swap numbers really sound worth the effort?

My thoughts exactly. His self applied restrictions would make meeting almost impossible."

Haha ?? you's lot crack me up

Thanks

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

I'd expect far less honesty."

I've found the majority of men have been honest with me about their marital status.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

I've found the majority of men have been honest with me about their marital status."

It's not their marital status I'd be most concerned about.

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

I've found the majority of men have been honest with me about their marital status.

It's not their marital status I'd be most concerned about. "

What would it be

2 types we wont meet MDK risk or cheaters.

"2 types we wont meet MDK risk or cheaters."

Murder death kill?

"Murder death kill?"

yes... those mad buggers

"She'd feel like shit

You're not weird

It's not their marital status I'd be most concerned about.

What would it be "

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

Few people have said it.

Write on your profile about your status. Then they can decide to write you or not.

At the end of the day what goes on between you and your missus is your business. But it takes on a different level when you talk about her on a post. Because you are talking about getting advice on how to cheat on her. She deserves more respect from you than this. Doesn't matter what happens between you and her.

I was cheated on for 9 years. It nearly destroyed me. If you aren't happy leave. Then you won't have to worry about hiding and putting people in awkward positions.

It's a swing site and what your doing is adult art not swinging . How you expected to respect a meet when you can't even respect your wife

"It's a swing site and what your doing is adult art not swinging . How you expected to respect a meet when you can't even respect your wife "

Have respect for your wife and yourself then maybe try talking to some ladies on here.

Don't listen to these snowflakes, sausage. There are loads of cheaters on here. My wife and I are meeting up with a lovely young lady this weekend who cheats on her husband all the time.

People cheat. And lots of people on here cheat, too!

You crack on, mate - be honest or don't be honest - it's up to you. You're unlikely to get a round of applause for it, but being upfront about having a mrs is something we personally couldn't give two soggy farts about.

Go get em, tiger!

"Don't listen to these snowflakes, sausage. There are loads of cheaters on here. My wife and I are meeting up with a lovely young lady this weekend who cheats on her husband all the time.

People cheat. And lots of people on here cheat, too!

You crack on, mate - be honest or don't be honest - it's up to you. You're unlikely to get a round of applause for it, but being upfront about having a mrs is something we personally couldn't give two soggy farts about.

Go get em, tiger! "

have fun

"It's a swing site and what your doing is adult art not swinging . How you expected to respect a meet when you can't even respect your wife

Have respect for your wife and yourself then maybe try talking to some ladies on here. "

Gf not wife

But yeah it's your opinion so thanks for that

Let's forget my life anyway

It's true what I'm doing ain't really noones problem but my own

And yeah it's possible to love someone more than u love anyone else and still crave a bit extra

If your partners not into it then am I wrong for wanting the odd fumble

"It's a swing site and what your doing is adult art not swinging . How you expected to respect a meet when you can't even respect your wife

Have respect for your wife and yourself then maybe try talking to some ladies on here.

Gf not wife

And yeah it's possible to love someone more than u love anyone else and still crave a bit extra

"

Anyone love a partner but still fancy the odd occasion to let go

That's just me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Gf not wife

That's just me

"

there are loads of people in your position it happens all the time.

If you would be happy for your girlfriend to be getting an odd fumble elsewhere its all good.

I'm not sure how you go about getting your bit extra but try not to hurt the one you love more than anyone else while you do it. Be as discreet as possible and make sure you play safer.

i was on here before and had married in my status - the abuse i got mainly from women was amazing.

Judge me all you like but i really dont get why someone would waste their time sending me a message telling me im a bad person etc

I dont judge you or your kinks have the manners not to judge mine - if you dont like "cheaters" block and move on

i do meet someone off here - he knows im married has done from very start. I have been to a chatroom social but i choose not to go to clubs

Now i tell people when i reply to messages that im married - their choice to block me or not

No picture on my profile is my choice - i go on cam to chat to people when i want to

I agree with others about the OP profile pic but if he likes it then he has to accept that it might affect his chances to meet

RANT over

"i was on here before and had married in my status - the abuse i got mainly from women was amazing.

Judge me all you like but i really dont get why someone would waste their time sending me a message telling me im a bad person etc

I dont judge you or your kinks have the manners not to judge mine - if you dont like "cheaters" block and move on

i do meet someone off here - he knows im married has done from very start. I have been to a chatroom social but i choose not to go to clubs

Now i tell people when i reply to messages that im married - their choice to block me or not

No picture on my profile is my choice - i go on cam to chat to people when i want to

I agree with others about the OP profile pic but if he likes it then he has to accept that it might affect his chances to meet

RANT over

"

Gf not wife

That's just me

"

The shame is you don't love her enough to treat her with respect.

op what you should be saying is "upfront to potential playmates" about being married, rather than "honest" as honest will always have the response "not being honest to your wife"

i have no idea as a single guy and unless swinging i wouldnt cheat anyway

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

"

Honesty .... means not lying to your girlfriend ... Doesn't it ??

What a depressing post.

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

How would you feel if you found out that your wife had been cheating ???

I'm being honest op ain't a defence best to keep stum and if anyone asks tell them it's your personal life and you want to keep it separate from your fab life or just continue lying and hope no one finds out its totally your choice and people will always play devil's advocate

Cheating doesn't sit comfortably with me. Purely because as a woman I feel for how your wife/gf feels. In her position I would hope my bf/husband would love me enough to be honest that he's not happy. I could then make an informed decision to sort the problem so I'm not living a lie and we can both be happy. Either by spicing things up together, allowing him to meet other women and couples with my knowledge or splitting up so I can find someone who loves me enough to be honest and work at it together. So for that reason I couldn't meet a married man and enable him to cheat.

However, I don't judge. I just don't meet married men but there's plenty who do!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

If someone wishes to cheat that's their decision as it's mine to choose not to meet them.

The thing two things that irk me with it is;

1) very few cheaters are willing to accept all of the consequences of their actions, and irregardless of your personal reasons for doing it, being judged for your decision by others is one of those consequences.

2) a good proportions of cheaters are absolutes hypocrites that are happy to do it themselves but wouldn't approve of their partner doing it

I'm firm believer of treating people how you'd like to be treated and be willing to accept all the consequences of your actions be them for good or bad. If the person cheating can accept those two points they're cool by me, even though I'll still choose not to meet them.

As others have said I'd rather the person be up front about it in their profile so I can make that decision in an informed basis.

Doncaster

Will add though that it wouldn't be the sexual act itself that hurt me if I had a partner and he cheated, as I'm a cuck queen, so I'd get great pleasure in knowing if my guy had fucked someone else or was fucking someone in my presence, it would be the dishonest and deceitful way in which he went about getting the sex that would be the hurtful factor

Gf not wife

"

Acting on the want is wrong if you're not in an open relationship.

I'm gonna come right out with it - I think you're terrible and I think you should either focus solely on your partner, convince her to swing if if you want to do it, or if none of those happens, split up. Swinging is about consent, respect, open-mindedness and safety. Put your heart before your cock.

Why do cheat on your husband?

"I meet married men. I don't meet married men who whinge about it, have only a cock pic as their profile or try to meet at their parents' place. There are plenty of people who aren't bothered about marital status so put it on your profile, stop complaining, put a bit of effort into your photos and profile text and consider forking out for a hotel.

Why do cheat on your husband? "

My relationship is not the subject of this thread, and none of your fucking business. But you might be better off reading what my profile actually says, not what you think it says.

Fucking other people without the other person knowing about it is cheating, and it's wrong. Anyone who facilitates it or carries it out just needs to get some honesty tokens and end the relationship they're in, simple.

I wouldn't meet an attached man no matter how verified u were.

It just shows what type of person you are ano how you respect a woman you are supposed to love.. hate to think you you'd respect someone u just met.

'You' meaning 'attached men' of course

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

There's a difference between lying and not telling the truth.

"Fucking other people without the other person knowing about it is cheating, and it's wrong. Anyone who facilitates it or carries it out just needs to get some honesty tokens and end the relationship they're in, simple. "

If that's aimed at me, I'd direct you back to my profile which clearly says something different to what you think it says.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Since when has a marriage been and on/off relationship?

Just say you are married. Those that care will avoid you, those that don't, will but without a face picture, you will be highly unlikely to succeed.

EVERYONE has a public life, a private life and. Secret life...EVERYONE!

"Fucking other people without the other person knowing about it is cheating, and it's wrong. Anyone who facilitates it or carries it out just needs to get some honesty tokens and end the relationship they're in, simple.

If that's aimed at me, I'd direct you back to my profile which clearly says something different to what you think it says. "

It's more aimed at the OP. X

"I meet married men. I don't meet married men who whinge about it, have only a cock pic as their profile or try to meet at their parents' place. There are plenty of people who aren't bothered about marital status so put it on your profile, stop complaining, put a bit of effort into your photos and profile text and consider forking out for a hotel.

Why do cheat on your husband? "

Why do you have sex with people other than your partner?

Doncaster

"EVERYONE has a public life, a private life and. Secret life...EVERYONE! "

Care to prove it?

Why do cheat on your husband?

Why do you have sex with people other than your partner?"

I have sex with girls only, it's something we both enjoy.

"There's a difference between lying and not telling the truth. "

no there isn't. not telling the truth is lying, only actual difference is getting away with lying.

"There's a difference between lying and not telling the truth.

no there isn't. not telling the truth is lying, only actual difference is getting away with lying."

No, not telling the truth by stating nothing is omitting information that may be relevant, NOT lying.

no there isn't. not telling the truth is lying, only actual difference is getting away with lying.

No, not telling the truth by stating nothing is omitting information that may be relevant, NOT lying."

ok, so by that reasoning then cheating on a partner and they don't know about it is not cheating?

lying by omission is lying.

Doncaster

No, not telling the truth by stating nothing is omitting information that may be relevant, NOT lying."

The funny thing is the name for that is "lying buy omission". The clues still in the word lying

"

"

Me too.

That's why I stopped pretending to be monogamous.

No, not telling the truth by stating nothing is omitting information that may be relevant, NOT lying.

The funny thing is the name for that is "lying buy omission". The clues still in the word lying "

maybe if they explain further i might understand what they mean? they used omitting as well.

The funny thing is the name for that is "lying buy omission". The clues still in the word lying

maybe if they explain further i might understand what they mean? they used omitting as well."

If you ask me my name and i don't tell you, then you simply don't know. If I say my name is Charlotte then I'll be lying.

maybe if they explain further i might understand what they mean? they used omitting as well.

If you ask me my name and i don't tell you, then you simply don't know. If I say my name is Charlotte then I'll be lying."

Imagine you have a wife and you are cheating on them with someone else who knows you are cheating. You meet me, a third person, for lunch.

I said to you "are you married" and you said "I have a girlfriend, she's ok with me meeting other people" then you're lying by omission. You've not directly lied - i.e. you've not said 'no', but you haven't told me the truth either.

If you ask me my name and i don't tell you, then you simply don't know. If I say my name is Charlotte then I'll be lying."

The point is, you have to make a statement for it to be a lie or to be the truth.

If you ask me my name and i don't tell you, then you simply don't know. If I say my name is Charlotte then I'll be lying.

Imagine you have a wife and you are cheating on them with someone else who knows you are cheating. You meet me, a third person, for lunch.

I said to you "are you married" and you said "I have a girlfriend, she's ok with me meeting other people" then you're lying by omission. You've not directly lied - i.e. you've not said 'no', but you haven't told me the truth either. "

That is deception, not a lie.

Doncaster

I said to you "are you married" and you said "I have a girlfriend, she's ok with me meeting other people" then you're lying by omission. You've not directly lied - i.e. you've not said 'no', but you haven't told me the truth either.

That is deception, not a lie."

No the lie my omission is the deception

Strictly speaking, since we're being pedantic, "cheating" isn't a lie because it's an action in its own right. The lie would be saying "no i'm not cheating", if asked.

that doesn't mean not telling the truth though. that first line, that we're talking about, is someone trying to justify hiding facts that are lies as not lying.

Doncaster

"Strictly speaking, since we're being pedantic, "cheating" isn't a lie because it's an action in its own right. The lie would be saying "no i'm not cheating", if asked. "

Yes, It is however a deceitful act deceit has its place in lying and a lie often needs to occur for the cheating partner to participate in the act

I'm in same boat op my wife not been intimate with me now in 3 yrs I joined here over a year ago and have chatted to some people and have arranged meets they have changed their minds on the day and when I go to ask if they are okay I find that I'm blocked but I'm not giving up hope

"Strictly speaking, since we're being pedantic, "cheating" isn't a lie because it's an action in its own right. The lie would be saying "no i'm not cheating", if asked. "

if you promised to be faithful to someone then it is a lie right from the off.

"Strictly speaking, since we're being pedantic, "cheating" isn't a lie because it's an action in its own right. The lie would be saying "no i'm not cheating", if asked.

Yes, It is however a deceitful act deceit has its place in lying and a lie often needs to occur for the cheating partner to participate in the act "

Yes but the lie is the lie, the cheating is not the lie.

I'm not saying anything is right or wrong morally, it's just literally what the words mean.

"Strictly speaking, since we're being pedantic, "cheating" isn't a lie because it's an action in its own right. The lie would be saying "no i'm not cheating", if asked.

if you promised to be faithful to someone then it is a lie right from the off."

And that's another question entirely. If you promised to be faithful to someone, you weren't lying at that point just because you later changed your mind.

And that's another question entirely. If you promised to be faithful to someone, you weren't lying at that point just because you later changed your mind. "

at the time you might well have meant it, i get that. but if you don't tell that person you've changed your mind and cheat on them then why would they presume you still don't mean it? it is now a lie from the very second you did not inform them.

And that's another question entirely. If you promised to be faithful to someone, you weren't lying at that point just because you later changed your mind.

at the time you might well have meant it, i get that. but if you don't tell that person you've changed your mind and cheat on them then why would they presume you still don't mean it? it is now a lie from the very second you did not inform them."

Like I've already said - it's not about the rights and wrongs my point is about what the definition of the words actually is, and yes, I'm being pedantic. Not informing someone of something isn't a lie, because it isn't an action, it's something that doesn't exist.

You can deceive someone by lying and also by omitting the truth, however, omission is not a lie. As Ruby stated, it's what the words mean.

Quite often it's the deception that causes the problem in adultery, is not always the act.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I wish that i'd kept my big fat gob shut now!

Fab is just one big minefield, a church of many agendas, a galaxy of opinions.

That's why I love it so much

Doncaster

"Quite often it's the deception that causes the problem in adultery, is not always the act."

It's what I've said earlier up the thread the act wouldn't bother me the deception would

at the time you might well have meant it, i get that. but if you don't tell that person you've changed your mind and cheat on them then why would they presume you still don't mean it? it is now a lie from the very second you did not inform them.

Like I've already said - it's not about the rights and wrongs my point is about what the definition of the words actually is, and yes, I'm being pedantic. Not informing someone of something isn't a lie, because it isn't an action, it's something that doesn't exist."

lie2

l??/

noun

noun: lie; plural noun: lies

an intentionally false statement.

"they hint rather than tell outright lies"

synonyms: untruth, falsehood, fib, fabrication, deception, made-up story, trumped-up story, invention, piece of fiction, fiction, falsification, falsity, fairy story/tale, cock and bull story, barefaced lie; More

(little) white lie, half-truth, exaggeration, prevarication, departure from the truth;

yarn, story, red herring, fable, myth, flight of fancy, figment of the imagination;

pretence, pretext, sham;

misinformation, disinformation, perjury, dissimulation, mendacity, gossip, propaganda;

informaltall story, tall tale, whopper;

informalporky, pork pie, porky pie;

humorousterminological inexactitude;

vulgar slangbullshit;

vulgar slangbulldust

"Len's loyalty to his mates had made him tell lies"

antonyms: truth, fact

used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression.

"all their married life she had been living a lie"

Like I've already said - it's not about the rights and wrongs my point is about what the definition of the words actually is, and yes, I'm being pedantic. Not informing someone of something isn't a lie, because it isn't an action, it's something that doesn't exist.

lie2

l??/

noun

synonyms: untruth, falsehood, fib, fabrication, deception, made-up story, trumped-up story, invention, piece of fiction, fiction, falsification, falsity, fairy story/tale, cock and bull story, barefaced lie; More

(little) white lie, half-truth, exaggeration, prevarication, departure from the truth;

yarn, story, red herring, fable, myth, flight of fancy, figment of the imagination;

pretence, pretext, sham;

misinformation, disinformation, perjury, dissimulation, mendacity, gossip, propaganda;

vulgar slangbullshit;

vulgar slangbulldust

used with reference to a situation involving deception or founded on a mistaken impression.

"all their married life she had been living a lie""

I know what it means - none of that contradicts what I said. Anyway, as I said, I'm being pedantic. I don't really care if someone thinks an omission is as a bad as a lie or if either is the same as cheating

lie2

l??/

noun

pretence, pretext, sham;

vulgar slangbullshit;

vulgar slangbulldust

"all their married life she had been living a lie"

I know what it means - none of that contradicts what I said. Anyway, as I said, I'm being pedantic. I don't really care if someone thinks an omission is as a bad as a lie or if either is the same as cheating "

ok, i will agree to disagree, not got a problem with that.

"If someone wishes to cheat that's their decision as it's mine to choose not to meet them.

1) very few cheaters are willing to accept all of the consequences of their actions, and irregardless of your personal reasons for doing it, being judged for your decision by others is one of those consequences.

2) a good proportions of cheaters are absolutes hypocrites that are happy to do it themselves but wouldn't approve of their partner doing it

I'm firm believer of treating people how you'd like to be treated and be willing to accept all the consequences of your actions be them for good or bad. If the person cheating can accept those two points they're cool by me, even though I'll still choose not to meet them.

As others have said I'd rather the person be up front about it in their profile so I can make that decision in an informed basis. "

Have I not been up front about it in my profile ??

Totally sure I have

But yeah thanks for advice everyone up to this post I ain't read any further yet

Didn't realise it was such a talking point

Each to there own tho

Opinion is good

If your bored don't comment

Why waste your time commenting if it's a pointless thread

N I am a Lier to a degree

She doesn't like sex with strangers but I do

If I told her she'd be pissed off obviously

No excuses

But you can care about someone and still have a bit of a let your hair down moment ere n there

She don't like porn or anything which don't bother me as I couldn't really care about watching

But if I did I'd wanna join in that's all there is too it

I'm a man

A bad one

And I ain't married so I'm breaking no law

Not ev

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

Here is an idea ...

Be single

"Here is an idea ...

Be single "

I could be and probly should be or even maybe deserve to be

Who knows I might end up single in the end

Dunno what's round the corner

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to fuck some of you and I'd be lying if I said I'd fuck you all

Even tho I'm a bit of a naughty shitbag I'm still quite choosy

Don't just go for anything

i just started a new thread

*Off putting?*

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to fuck some of you and I'd be lying if I said I'd fuck you all

*Off putting?*"

Are you d*unk?

"I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to fuck some of you and I'd be lying if I said I'd fuck you all

*Off putting?*"

Seeing that not many people have time for cheats on here, you probably won't get the chance to be choosy.

"She'd feel like shit

"

People are acting so bs. Like theyre forgetting their "other partner is away" type of profiles . Well this website is a bit tricky but if you try for females that are like a bit far from you, maybe more than 20 miles who can accom, like some arent comfortable with going to your place if that makes sense. I could do so much more if i could accom like you haha.. Keep trying man and if it doesnt feel right, you might as well give up on this.

"She'd feel like shit

People are acting so bs. Like theyre forgetting their "other partner is away" type of profiles . Well this website is a bit tricky but if you try for females that are like a bit far from you, maybe more than 20 miles who can accom, like some arent comfortable with going to your place if that makes sense. I could do so much more if i could accom like you haha.. Keep trying man and if it doesnt feel right, you might as well give up on this."

Pardon??

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Has everyone had too much X'mas cheer?

*Off putting?*

Are you d*unk? "

Not unless someone spiked my coffee

*Off putting?*

Seeing that not many people have time for cheats on here, you probably won't get the chance to be choosy."

Haha

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

This

"She'd feel like shit

People are acting so bs. Like theyre forgetting their "other partner is away" type of profiles . Well this website is a bit tricky but if you try for females that are like a bit far from you, maybe more than 20 miles who can accom, like some arent comfortable with going to your place if that makes sense. I could do so much more if i could accom like you haha.. Keep trying man and if it doesnt feel right, you might as well give up on this."

It's all good mate

I love listening to button bashers

Quite funny

I've had meets before on pof n through happn app

Not short of fun but be nice to get more

Can't help looking

And if ppl wanna be choosy it's ok

"She'd feel like shit

People are acting so bs. Like theyre forgetting their "other partner is away" type of profiles . Well this website is a bit tricky but if you try for females that are like a bit far from you, maybe more than 20 miles who can accom, like some arent comfortable with going to your place if that makes sense. I could do so much more if i could accom like you haha.. Keep trying man and if it doesnt feel right, you might as well give up on this.

It's all good mate

Quite funny

Can't help looking

And if ppl wanna be choosy it's ok "

Of course everyone can be choosy, just as you want to be.

Surely you agree.

This"

Noones whinging here

N why am I paying for a hotel

I'd be better going to a brasses house lol

Or if someone pays for a hotel does that ten make it happen

Noo

I seen posts from ppl saying they don't trust ppl who offer hotel meets as well

I'm not in a hurry so I can wait n chat n see

GOODLUCK to everyone on what they do next

I'd happily

"She'd feel like shit

It's all good mate

Quite funny

Can't help looking

Of course everyone can be choosy, just as you want to be.

Surely you agree."

I said at start I understand why ppl are choosy

I don't mind

Safety first n what there into matters

This

Noones whinging here

Noo

I'd happily "

I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest people who don't trust people who like to go halves on a hotel meet are probably outnumbered by those who are happy to meet attached men at their mam and dad's house, but you crack on if it's working for you

This

Noones whinging here

Noo

I'd happily

I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest people who don't trust people who like to go halves on a hotel meet are probably outnumbered by those who are happy to meet attached men at their mam and dad's house, but you crack on if it's working for you "

id never meet at either of my parents houses as both tiny and neighbours would here u moaning loudly

"She'd feel like shit

It's all good mate

Quite funny

Can't help looking

And if ppl wanna be choosy it's ok "

Ill be honest, forum is full of keyboard warriors. You dont even get help, god damn people start arguing with each other. "We're okay with you cheating but! Its wrong and youre unattractive/shit because of that".

140 replies of just that. Have fun dude. Try as much as youd like. Keep doing what you did on pof and happn i guess :3

This

Noones whinging here

Noo

I'd happily

I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest people who don't trust people who like to go halves on a hotel meet are probably outnumbered by those who are happy to meet attached men at their mam and dad's house, but you crack on if it's working for you "

Haha

A lot of people move out and still have a home

You know where you grew up

Or even access to a house for some reason or another

I'm not tight I'd get a hotel but wouldn't want that to be a reason to meet me

Obviously more freedom in a hotel

Fuck it yourve convinced me

I'm gonna get a hotel over Christmas and let ppl know

I'll end up watching porn and raiding the mini bar

I want about five fit looking woman and if 1 or 2 are couple then all good

Yh alright I got no chance

Wishful thinking ey

By *r_G_SPMan  over a year ago

Nice shoes

I will admit if you play me at monopoly then I most probably will cheat!! Just saying

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

This

Noones whinging here

Noo

I'd happily "

No-ones whinging? Your opening post is a whinge about finding it hard to get a verification, the main reasons being you have to do it behind your wife's back and you haven't the balls or nous to have an honest, interesting, funny profile with face pics, which you know most women want. This, in a ultra competitive market for males. And you won't go to clubs either.

You could choose to be honest with your wife and get her agreement to a change in lifestyle. You haven't.

You could choose to leave her if her agreement is not forthcoming and fucking other women is more important to you than everything else you have. You haven't.

You could choose to cheat and meet in clubs. You won't.

You could maximise your chances of meeting with a better profile with face pics. You are not prepared to take any risks or put yourself out. You want to have your cake and eat it.

Did you vote for Brexit?

"

"

Do you still have a racing car bed and a polar bear duvet cover... how horny...

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 20:48:18]

"

Do you still have a racing car bed and a polar bear duvet cover... how horny..."

"She'd feel like shit

It's all good mate

Quite funny

Can't help looking

Ill be honest, forum is full of keyboard warriors. You dont even get help, god damn people start arguing with each other. "We're okay with you cheating but! Its wrong and youre unattractive/shit because of that".

140 replies of just that. Have fun dude. Try as much as youd like. Keep doing what you did on pof and happn i guess :3"

Why is this post still going on??

Dude get it in your head. What you are doing is wrong. Stop trying to justify your bad behaviour. Have some respect. Have some morals.

This

Noones whinging here

Noo

I'd happily

No-ones whinging? Your opening post is a whinge about finding it hard to get a verification, the main reasons being you have to do it behind your wife's back and you haven't the balls or nous to have an honest, interesting, funny profile with face pics, which you know most women want. This, in a ultra competitive market for males. And you won't go to clubs either.

You could choose to be honest with your wife and get her agreement to a change in lifestyle. You haven't.

You could choose to leave her if her agreement is not forthcoming and fucking other women is more important to you than everything else you have. You haven't.

You could choose to cheat and meet in clubs. You won't.

You could maximise your chances of meeting with a better profile with face pics. You are not prepared to take any risks or put yourself out. You want to have your cake and eat it.

Did you vote for Brexit?

"

I weren't gonna bother replying

I could say fuck off but I ain't

A lot of Should/shouldn't

My profile is honest as I can be

I have privert face pics

I been having a laugh

I don't take things the wrong way

I don't hold grudges

I don't always choose to take advice

I ain't got a wife

I could be a better person

I should carry on

"Why is this post still going on??

Dude get it in your head. What you are doing is wrong. Stop trying to justify your bad behaviour. Have some respect. Have some morals. "

Why are you still reading it

I like sex it's simple

just like you do

I like Chrisp

Cheese n onion

But I still fancy a bag of roast beef now and then

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

"

get us pic verifyed by fab .it tells you how to do it on the site .then that way people will know ur a real guy

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

get ur pic verifyed by fab .it tells you how to do it on the site .then that way people will know ur a real guy"

ps and if u want to cheat it's up to you ..Ur life ur body its nobody elses buisiness .everybody on here for a reason .enjoy

"Haha

I'm not pleading lol

get ur pic verifyed by fab .it tells you how to do it on the site .then that way people will know ur a real guyps and if u want to cheat it's up to you ..Ur life ur body its nobody elses buisiness .everybody on here for a reason .enjoy"

"Why is this post still going on??

Dude get it in your head. What you are doing is wrong. Stop trying to justify your bad behaviour. Have some respect. Have some morals.

Why are you still reading it

I like sex it's simple

just like you do

I like Chrisp

Cheese n onion

But I still fancy a bag of roast beef now and then

"

OP YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A SPELL CHECKER

I absolutely despise cheaters! If your not happy leave! Why the need to cheat it's cruel and wrong on so many levels whether your honest about it or not!

Some of us dnt have a choice. I would never condone what I do. But my husband is hell bent on keeping the house he has the money to fight me. So I stay and come on here. Dnt judge till you have walked in the shoes of a cheater we aren't all heartless scumbag cheaters. We have a story to tell well I do

"Some of us dnt have a choice. I would never condone what I do. But my husband is hell bent on keeping the house he has the money to fight me. So I stay and come on here. Dnt judge till you have walked in the shoes of a cheater we aren't all heartless scumbag cheaters. We have a story to tell well I do "

Every one has a story to tell.

This guys has no excuse.

No kids. No marriage. No ties.

So why does he do this ?? Because he wants attention!!!

5 woman 1 from a site

It was hot in her car

You seem to be a serial cheater. You say you only have one life, so why waste it if you are in a marriage that is clearly not fulfilling you? You're wasting your time and hers. "

My thoughts exactly. He's a mass of contradictions.

There's an element of transparency on this site, regardless of individual situations and I'm not sure you'd get people to trust you enough to meet.

"Some of us dnt have a choice. I would never condone what I do. But my husband is hell bent on keeping the house he has the money to fight me. So I stay and come on here. Dnt judge till you have walked in the shoes of a cheater we aren't all heartless scumbag cheaters. We have a story to tell well I do

This guys has no excuse.

"

Yes I think you are right. I hate myself for doing it but my other choice is to be lonely

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

Having read all the above, it's actually not all that bad being a single guy on here...now where is there a married woman who fancies some fun!

Doncaster

"If someone wishes to cheat that's their decision as it's mine to choose not to meet them.

As others have said I'd rather the person be up front about it in their profile so I can make that decision in an informed basis.

Have I not been up front about it in my profile ??

Totally sure I have

But yeah thanks for advice everyone up to this post I ain't read any further yet

Didn't realise it was such a talking point

Each to there own tho

Opinion is good

If your bored don't comment

Why waste your time commenting if it's a pointless thread

N I am a Lier to a degree

She doesn't like sex with strangers but I do

If I told her she'd be pissed off obviously

No excuses

But you can care about someone and still have a bit of a let your hair down moment ere n there

She don't like porn or anything which don't bother me as I couldn't really care about watching

But if I did I'd wanna join in that's all there is too it

I'm a man

A bad one

And I ain't married so I'm breaking no law

Not ev"

Wasn't commenting out of boredom.

Merely commenting with an opinion sorry it clearly wasn't the one you wanted to hear, but there's also no law that says I have to tell you what you want to hear

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Some of us dnt have a choice. I would never condone what I do. But my husband is hell bent on keeping the house he has the money to fight me. So I stay and come on here. Dnt judge till you have walked in the shoes of a cheater we aren't all heartless scumbag cheaters. We have a story to tell well I do

This guys has no excuse.

Yes I think you are right. I hate myself for doing it but my other choice is to be lonely "

The difference is you don't seem to be gloating about it,thats what annoys many people.

Miss

This guys has no excuse.

Yes I think you are right. I hate myself for doing it but my other choice is to be lonely

The difference is you don't seem to be gloating about it,thats what annoys many people.

Miss"

NO Because I know its wrong and why broadcast it if not to gain attention and possibly try to get meets.

Wether or not I wanted attention I got some

I've learned a lot about a few ppl on here so I'm happy

Some nice and some not so

Bit like in everyday life so I'm sure I'll be ok

Am I a gloater ?

Not sure

Don't mean to be if it seems I am

your welcome to say what you feel as you have done So thanks for that after all it's a forum to chat

Be better if there was more

asking rather than telling tho

It ain't nice when someone presumes,

Acts all innocent and sticks there high heels in

Doncaster

"Wether or not I wanted attention I got some

Am I a gloater ?

Not sure

your welcome to say what you feel as you have done So thanks for that after all it's a forum to chat

"

Interesting, This coming from the guy that made a lot of presumptions about the post I made, knowing no more about me than that and seemingly as done the same to others.

I don't assume I know you based on this one thread of yours, how you're represented here may not be a true reflection of who you are. It could of course be exactly who you are but I wouldn't assume that

"Wether or not I wanted attention I got some

Am I a gloater ?

Not sure

"

Presume what?

That you are a cheat?

Didn't you clearly say you are in your original post?

OK SO IM CONFUSED. IVE RE READ YOUR MESSAGE AND STATES QUITE CLEARLY YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE. BUT NOW YOU SAYING YOU ARENT.

WHICH IS IT OP

Is this one of those famous backtracking threads I've heard all about?

Doncaster

"OK SO IM CONFUSED. IVE RE READ YOUR MESSAGE AND STATES QUITE CLEARLY YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE. BUT NOW YOU SAYING YOU ARENT.

WHICH IS IT OP"

Thinks it's just his girlfriend not his wife because he thinks continually pointing that out makes all the difference to his cause

[Removed by poster at 14/12/16 00:27:27]

Well then he has a partner so either way hes cheating.