FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Introducing...

Introducing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfun6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

this one

Moi??

Hey guys and gals. Newish to this whole lark as unattached and didn't really know how to raise subject with last partner. So exploring at the mo. Any and all advice on standing out from crowd appreciated. Cheers all ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Moi??

Hey guys and gals. Newish to this whole lark as unattached and didn't really know how to raise subject with last partner. So exploring at the mo. Any and all advice on standing out from crowd appreciated. Cheers all ??"

How about writing a profile that makes you stand out from the crowd? Self-explanatory, surely?

"Moi??

Hey guys and gals. Newish to this whole lark as unattached and didn't really know how to raise subject with last partner. So exploring at the mo. Any and all advice on standing out from crowd appreciated. Cheers all ??

How about writing a profile that makes you stand out from the crowd? Self-explanatory, surely?"

Writing a profile is a great start!

this one

Whoops.

Only looking for TV? Specific pool. Never seen that before

this one

I'll ammend that

"I'll ammend that"

I will not comment further unless you specifically request profile advice. I have received spells on the naughty step before for offering opinions when not requested.

But, OP, don't ask if you can't take. So many throw their toys out of the pram. And I am just one bit of disembodied text anyway.

this one

No,no,no critique away. I'm finding my feet all advice welcome. I honestly dunno what op is either?

"No,no,no critique away. I'm finding my feet all advice welcome. I honestly dunno what op is either?"

"OP" is you. The Original Poster.

You are obviously new here and I wish you the best of luck.

As I understand it, there are not many swingers clubs in Ireland so you will be mainly dependent upon messaging people to get meets.

Most people look at the profile before deciding whether to reply to a message.

Your profile is written in a lazy fashion (incomplete sentences) and projects little personality. Can I recommend that you spend some time looking at other successful profiles to see how they get their message over? Humour, fun and a nice selection of photos always goes down well.

As it stands, if you sent us a message it would be a delete and a block.

You have to understand that as a single male, you have competition and you need to stand out.

Please read your own profile from someone else's point of view and ask yourself if it would be attractive.

If the answer is "yes," then fine. If not, then change it.

this one

Hah ffs ohh.

Ah that's all fair and astute i guess. Lazy sentances have followed me for years. but ya i understand what your saying. it's not very interesting as is. I'm atrocious at taking photos too or just a bit reserved still i guess. I'll ponder my attributes there for a while so and fix it up. thanks for the advice

"Hah ffs ohh.

Ah that's all fair and astute i guess. Lazy sentances have followed me for years. but ya i understand what your saying. it's not very interesting as is. I'm atrocious at taking photos too or just a bit reserved still i guess. I'll ponder my attributes there for a while so and fix it up. thanks for the advice"

It is only one person's advice. It is not gospel. Do what you think serves you best.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP what do you mean by " here for a good time not a long time"?

Sally

this one

life in general Sally. Used be painfully shy myself. getting over that now.

and ya i know there ain't a how too guide. I'll figure it out as I go along I'm sure

» Add a new message to this topic