FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why?

Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am i not getting messages back? Is my profile boring? Is the content of my first message terrible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile isn't overly inspiring and I have no idea what kind of messages you send so can't comment on them ..

"Am i not getting messages back? Is my profile boring? Is the content of my first message terrible?"

Honestly?...yes, it's boring. It says nothing about you. You need to sell yourself, use your profile like a shop window, sell yourself.

Poppy

And don't send a message saying thanks for viewing my profile, it's weird and a little creepy. I only viewed it to comment on this thread!!

P

"Am i not getting messages back? Is my profile boring? Is the content of my first message terrible?

Honestly?...yes, it's boring. It says nothing about you. You need to sell yourself, use your profile like a shop window, sell yourself.

Poppy"

And that means sell YOURSELF not your business...

"Am i not getting messages back? Is my profile boring? Is the content of my first message terrible?

Poppy

And that means sell YOURSELF not your business...

"

Ha, yes, this ^^^^

P

Brutal honesty....Yes, your profile is boring. If we were meeting men and received a message from you, no matter how good the message....it'd go in the bin after looking at the profile before deciding whether to answer or not.

"Brutal honesty....Yes, your profile is boring. If we were meeting men and received a message from you, no matter how good the message....it'd go in the bin after looking at the profile before deciding whether to answer or not. "

This, as most people look at a profile first before even reading a message. Look at your profile from a perspective of would you meet this person.

"Brutal honesty....Yes, your profile is boring. If we were meeting men and received a message from you, no matter how good the message....it'd go in the bin after looking at the profile before deciding whether to answer or not. "

Profile body says 'im 28',but your age in personal details is 32,needs adjusting,shows you been on here 4yrs and not updated anything,with only 1 verified meet in that time

Also looking for other like minded people...tell people what your likes are

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

What is the headline mention of your "red room of pain" all about? Is that a reference to Sadi-masochism? There's no mention of that in your threadbare profile....

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"What is the headline mention of your "red room of pain" all about? Is that a reference to Sadi-masochism? There's no mention of that in your threadbare profile...."
another one that believes that putting anything from that book will have women flocking to them

By *azzab88Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm in the same boat bud ladies give us some help

"Am i not getting messages back? Is my profile boring? Is the content of my first message terrible?"

This may sound a little harsh, especially as we are new members ourselves, so apologies for any offence.

We are looking for single men, so you would be on our radar. Notwithstanding the distance, there's nothing in your profile that would make us approach you or reply to a message from you.

We like to have fun, we can't see your personality from your profile.

Sorry.

M plus E

"I'm in the same boat bud ladies give us some help "

Top tip....why ask ladies?

It's actually more beneficial to check out the profiles of the successful males. Look at what works in their profile wording or their images.

Ultimately, there's no point asking for help unless you're willing to help yourself first. You're all grown up, adult men (allegedly). Work things out for yourself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm in the same boat bud ladies give us some help "

I don't think yours is too bad actually.

If you block single men from messaging you the first slightly negative paragraph becomes redundant .

Good luck

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure if you've updated your profile since you posted but it doesn't seem too bad to me.

Does your profile title reference 50 Shades? Lots of people are put off by that apparently.

Good luck.

It's like Waiting for a bus on here for guys. You wait and nothing then they come in 3 and fours. Stick with it op

I'm not looking for guys but your profile seems 'okay' to me. Obviously I don't know the content of your first message.

The truth is though you're just an average guy in a place where the massive disparity in numbers between men and women means even average women have their pick.

So unless you've a great profile, write scintillating first messages or are prepared to spend lots of time sending loads of individually crafted messages to loads of women I'm the hope you'll just get lucky, you'll largely be ignored.

Welcome to Fab...

» Add a new message to this topic