FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help would be appreciated!

Help would be appreciated!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey been on here a few weeks, not expecting to be flooded with messages straight away and there are more guys to choose from. But any advice to help me stand out would be amazing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can see photos of your relatives (family) in your photo including the guy in the mirror who took your photo. Are you married or in a long term relationship?

Neither I'm as single as you can get and that photo was meant to be in friends only folder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You may want to adjust your age range unless you are into 99 year olds.

As a woman it puts me off seeing someones KIK name on a profile.

Your profile text has no effort put into it. You are a single man, your profile needs to stand out amongst all the other single men. Sell yourself what makes you better than all the other men out there why should a woman pick you? Inject some personality into it.

"You may want to adjust your age range unless you are into 99 year olds.

As a woman it puts me off seeing someones KIK name on a profile.

Your profile text has no effort put into it. You are a single man, your profile needs to stand out amongst all the other single men. Sell yourself what makes you better than all the other men out there why should a woman pick you? Inject some personality into it. "

Thanks for that I'll sort that out as soon as I can very helpful!

"Hey been on here a few weeks, not expecting to be flooded with messages straight away and there are more guys to choose from. But any advice to help me stand out would be amazing."

What do you think? I assume your employer has taught you to always do your best? Is it your best because all I see is a couple of sentences saying you want sex?

there is only one thing that puts me off about your profile OP, and that's the word 'squaddie'...

absolutely no need for it IMO..

you don't notice anyone else start their profile off with their occupation so why would you think yours makes any difference?

If your profile shows all that's good about you leave it as it is.

"there is only one thing that puts me off about your profile OP, and that's the word 'squaddie'...

absolutely no need for it IMO..

you don't notice anyone else start their profile off with their occupation so why would you think yours makes any difference? "

fair enough point thankyou

Thanks for all the feedback guys, hopefully my profile looks a bit better anymore suggestions always welcome

"Thanks for all the feedback guys, hopefully my profile looks a bit better anymore suggestions always welcome "

Exactly the same feedback.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks for all the feedback guys, hopefully my profile looks a bit better anymore suggestions always welcome "

You still start your profile with "squaddie" and are still looking for 99 year old women.

Sally

The impression I get is that you're trying to appeal to everyone and therefore will sleep with anyone - which tends to put a lot of people off

I don't see much change apart from you took the disclaimer off

Well there is a bit more on there. But read it back to yourself. If you were a woman would it appeal to you?

"Well there is a bit more on there. But read it back to yourself. If you were a woman would it appeal to you?"

And I don't give a fook when he will do bareback. He ain't doing it with me.

"Well there is a bit more on there. But read it back to yourself. If you were a woman would it appeal to you?

And I don't give a fook when he will do bareback. He ain't doing it with me."

Well at lease he added something. Although now it is even less appealing than before

"Well there is a bit more on there. But read it back to yourself. If you were a woman would it appeal to you?

And I don't give a fook when he will do bareback. He ain't doing it with me.

Well at lease he added something. Although now it is even less appealing than before "

okay what is it that has made it worse?

Don't say that your not a shallow idiot that actually makes me think you are. You don't need to say anything about your gut as you have pictures up.

Well done for taking the bareback comment off as that really puts most people off.

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? (I don't mean go into graphic details). What is your unique selling point?

"Don't say that your not a shallow idiot that actually makes me think you are. You don't need to say anything about your gut as you have pictures up.

Well done for taking the bareback comment off as that really puts most people off.

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? (I don't mean go into graphic details). What is your unique selling point? "

updated, what do you think?

"Don't say that your not a shallow idiot that actually makes me think you are. You don't need to say anything about your gut as you have pictures up.

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? (I don't mean go into graphic details). What is your unique selling point? updated, what do you think? "

I am not sure that you have got the point about what these constructive posters have been trying to tell you. You know, an attractive profile? One that attracts?

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing? (I don't mean go into graphic details). What is your unique selling point? updated, what do you think?

I am not sure that you have got the point about what these constructive posters have been trying to tell you. You know, an attractive profile? One that attracts?"

how do you feel I could word that better that would attract?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Looks ok to me , saying what you are looking for and hoping to find. You seem to have taken the squaddie thing off but that wouldn't have bothered me, in fact I might have then had a peak at your photos if it was still on.

As you have gathered we are all different to what we think is ok or not, be yourself and you will find someone who likes it.

Good luck and welcome to the site

» Add a new message to this topic