FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ladies, do I need to add more pictures?

Ladies, do I need to add more pictures?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_89 OP   Man  over a year ago

Here and there

Hello all. I'm curious to know if people think adding more pictures would improve my profile, and if so what type of pictures? When I set-up my profile I was confident that people on here would know what a penis looked like so I opted to show my face and keep pictures like that private. However three months later, there is only one couple that I speak to regularly, so wasn't sure if I needed to make any adjustments for my profile stand out more?

Unfortunately I fall in the 'short ass' category, so aware that I will mostly get overlooked (pun not intended ha). However I am quite new on here, so not sure if it's just a case of 'everything is okay just be patient', or whether I could do with some tips.

Thoughts/advice/opinions would be great, thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

The only issue I can find is that your in Northampton...

Your profile, in my opinion, is looking good.

Nutty.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm a guy so you'll not be wanting my advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your profile is great.you're very cute too

"Hello all. I'm curious to know if people think adding more pictures would improve my profile, and if so what type of pictures? When I set-up my profile I was confident that people on here would know what a penis looked like so I opted to show my face and keep pictures like that private. However three months later, there is only one couple that I speak to regularly, so wasn't sure if I needed to make any adjustments for my profile stand out more?

Unfortunately I fall in the 'short ass' category, so aware that I will mostly get overlooked (pun not intended ha). However I am quite new on here, so not sure if it's just a case of 'everything is okay just be patient', or whether I could do with some tips.

Thoughts/advice/opinions would be great, thank you "

To be honest most people like to keep more intimate pictures private. Like you I'm not that tall but I've had a good few meets. It's all about being patient and reading people's profiles before sending any message. Just be patient and maybe attend some socials as well. Good luck.

Here and there

Aw thank you everyone

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The only thing that really stands out as may not be helping you is the winks.

Many people don't even bother checking who winked at them, never mind responding to them. If a profile catches your eye you would be better off sending a message instead of winking.

Apart from that your profile is good. If you are successful at clubs you could ask those you meet there to verify you on here. That can help single men to succeed on here.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're profile comes across well and you seem like a nice guy. Quite mature for your age. Give it time and I think know you could do rather well on here, shorty or not!

Perhaps a couple of bum shots would be a good idea?

Here and there

"The only thing that really stands out as may not be helping you is the winks.

Many people don't even bother checking who winked at them, never mind responding to them. If a profile catches your eye you would be better off sending a message instead of winking.

Apart from that your profile is good. If you are successful at clubs you could ask those you meet there to verify you on here. That can help single men to succeed on here."

I never thought of that, thank you

Here and there

"You're profile comes across well and you seem like a nice guy. Quite mature for your age. Give it time and I think know you could do rather well on here, shorty or not!

Perhaps a couple of bum shots would be a good idea? "

Thank you I noticed you're quite near me. I liked your profile so I would have dropped you a message, but it doesn't appear I'm in your age range I'll see what I can do some bum shots

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Lovely smile

Good profile but I am not keen of the pics with your mates in them even though they are blurred out just looks more like something for facebook. But that is just my opinion

Its men you need to be deleting off the site! Your a time a dozen in this minefield!

» Add a new message to this topic