FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really wanna learn to squirt or at least find someone that can make me squirt!! Someone help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will need to contact me.....I'll sort you out no problem!

Dr dirty can sort that for your .. or naughty Nita night time nurse will

You'll have to work out how to relax first. If it's a focus in your mind it's likely not to happen.

Would happily help you with this if you're up for it, have a habit of having to sleep in a lake after playing.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Personally I never could no matter how relaxed I was until after having children now I can. Pregnancy and childbirth does change your body in a lot of ways

Hi. Only going from my experience with partners.

Glad you managed to squirt.

Not everyone can do it. In my experience, you have to let go of the shame attached to accidentally peeing. Every woman I've explored this with has told me they feel like they're going to pee and it has put them off because they don't want to. I have always had to assure them that, even if they do pee, it's fine. You have to be comfortable enough with doing that, either on your own or with a partner, before you can progress.

It helps to make sure your bladder is empty before starting to explore this. That only helps to reassure you that you are unlikely to pee. Also, be sure to have lots of towels bunched up beneath you if you're on a bed. Don't fold them, bunch and screw them up, they're more absorbent that way.

When you're in a position where you can move freely and really express yourself, try to find your 'G-Spot'. If you put your ring and middle fingers into your vagina and press forwards, you'll feel your pubic bone, progress further in and you'll feel the bone move away, where you'll feel smooth skin for a short distance until you feel a ripply texture to the skin, with a heavy, almost wadded tissue-like formation behind it. Try pressing firmly around this area until you begin to feel a strong sensation.

Once you feel that sensation, keep manipulating that area, keeping firm pressure there constantly. If you feel pressure building, or contractions, keep pressing your fingers in (or a dildo, or a penis, whatever you're using at the time, just keep pressure there) and simultaneously push, as though you're trying to pee for thirty yards.

Keep on pushing constantly and really FEEL the pressure build up, focus on it (if you can meditate, you can do this). When you feel like you can't handle another surge, hold one more off, or two, if you can.

After you've decided that you truly have had enough, let the next surge or contraction come and hold the pressure for a second, then simply let the pressure go, whether it's your fingers, a dildo or a penis, just let it go as quickly as you can and enjoy the ride!

That's my experience of it, as a man who has made many young women ejaculate for the first time. It takes a lot of trust to let your partner do that, and it takes lots of patience too. You might not find the right spot to start with, it might take weeks of trying, or you might never find it, it's the luck (or lack of) of the draw.

Whatever happens, you must be totally and utterly comfortable with whatever is happening or could happen. I've always asserted to the young women I've explored this with that even if they shit everywhere in the midst of an intense orgasm, it's absolutely fine and there's no shame in it.

It takes a lot of conditioning to do this with someone. Really be completely comfortable and at one with your partner and you'll have the best chance of getting there.

Once you're used to doing it, I should warn you, you'll find it hard not to do it. It'll be like having the first pee of a long, hard booze session; after that, you just keep going, lol! So be prepared to ejaculate at inconvenient times thereafter. There might be ways to train yourself out of doing that, and only ejaculating when you want to, but I don't know about that because I've never known a woman to not want to do it every time afterwards.

Have fun and happy new year to you!

Haven't had babies myself so not due to body chances with me.

It's not something that happens with everyone I meet either.

Not sure it's something you can learn.

Being relax with the right company right environment does seem to help.

Hi female half here my hubby has made several women squirt even 1 or 2 that have never done it before (Kat) xx

I love making women squirt, nothing hotter

happy to assist

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I think it also depends on quite how turned on you are

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I was in my 30s before it happened and I think its because ive lost that fear. I used to get to a point of holding back. Too many hang ups. Trusting the person and his reassurance helped. Its not something that happens Every time and nor is sex somehow better when it does really.

I also still get a little embarrassed about it sometimes. Despite him obviously loving it!

I don't think its the epitome of sex that some make it out to be either x

» Add a new message to this topic