FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any tips on building a good profile? I've been on here for ages and not getting any luck..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First thing I would suggest is have a read through some of the countless other threads on the same subject and see what advice has been given to others and work out if you can apply any of it to your own profile.

Look at your profile as if you were looking to meet you and then think, does this person stand out, are the pictures appropriate for who I want to attract.

Your profile is the shop window that makes you want to go in and buy.

Seriously chum put some effort in yourself before asking for help.

As a starter for ten, a lot of people will equate the effort you put into your profile with the effort you will put into anything else. One badly snapped, lazy cock shot and six words is not a promising start.

If this was a genuine quest for assistance, do your research, write something and have some decent photos and then at least there's something to critique. No-one's going to write it for you.

If it's just another look at me post; I looked, it was not inspiring, unlikely to look twice.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Any tips on building a good profile? I've been on here for ages and not getting any luck.."

You're not making an effort. So I'm not either in helping you.

"First thing I would suggest is have a read through some of the countless other threads on the same subject and see what advice has been given to others and work out if you can apply any of it to your own profile."

What this guy said

"Any tips on building a good profile? I've been on here for ages and not getting any luck..

You're not making an effort. So I'm not either in helping you. "

» Add a new message to this topic