FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married guy, daytime fun

Married guy, daytime fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are any ladies or couples interested in naughty married men?

Please don't lecture about the morals!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can ask people not to, but they'll ignore it and you'll get ripped to shreds.

All I can do is being upfront. We all make decisions for one reason or another x

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Shame you're not so upfront on your profile

"Shame you're not so upfront on your profile "

Do you think it's best to? Seems that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't!

[Removed by poster at 26/12/16 07:36:43]

"Shame you're not so upfront on your profile

Do you think it's best to? Seems that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't!"

People can make an informed decision whether to engage you in conversation or not if you're up front.

Be prepared to be largely ignored though. Thems the breaks for the married person.

That's fair enough. I'm just a normal guy deep down and hopefully people will see that and not the situation.

I'll happy talk to anyone and hopefully have some fun with the right people

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Do you think it's best to? Seems that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't!"

You say you're being upfront, your profile is your shop window and not even a teeny weeny mention of it tut tut.

Unless people see this thread they won't see your upfrontyness (new word there!) and will no doubt feel duped when the reality hits

You say you're being upfront, your profile is your shop window and not even a teeny weeny mention of it tut tut.

Unless people see this thread they won't see your upfrontyness (new word there!) and will no doubt feel duped when the reality hits"

Fair enough. Appreciate the advice. I've updated it now. Was trying to get "upfrontyness" in there but couldn't!

"That's fair enough. I'm just a normal guy deep down and hopefully people will see that and not the situation.

I'll happy talk to anyone and hopefully have some fun with the right people "

Please don't announce to the world you're married. Just enjoy all the NSA sex you can have without disrupting your home life.

I'm not having a go at you. I just know these threads usually do more harm than good

All I'm after is no strings but people always frown upon sleeping with married guys...

"All I'm after is no strings but people always frown upon sleeping with married guys..."

Yes I understand but do a search for married and cheating. You never see women start these threads.

It's like guys on fab like to announce to the world they're cheating....

By *onnor999Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

seems like people judge you more if your honest about being married. would be easy to lie about it and nobody would be any wiser but if you tell the truth up front you get slated for it. I have seen plenty of women on here who say they are going behind their husbands back and they don't seem to have any bother.

"seems like people judge you more if your honest about being married. would be easy to lie about it and nobody would be any wiser but if you tell the truth up front you get slated for it. I have seen plenty of women on here who say they are going behind their husbands back and they don't seem to have any bother. "

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"seems like people judge you more if your honest about being married. would be easy to lie about it and nobody would be any wiser but if you tell the truth up front you get slated for it. I have seen plenty of women on here who say they are going behind their husbands back and they don't seem to have any bother. "

1) people will always judge you in one way or another especially when doing something that to many is morally incomprehensible, and taking that judgement in the chin is part and parcel of accepting the consequences of your actions

2) no it's not something to easily lie about, most women can see through it and then loose any respect they may have for you, best to be upfront and let people make an informed choice. For example, due to my schedule, I can't do daytime meets, and married people need extra discretion, as someone that publicly as face pics I can't offer much in the way of that, I'm easily recognised, so in the best interest of both parties, I wouldn't he the ideal choice in that situation, at least if he says he's married and needs daytime meets, I don't have to waste time messaging back and forth to realise we're not compatible, and that course of reasoning as nothing to do with the morality of the married person decision to be here

3) yes women appear to get less condemnation for cheating, but that's mostly because they're quietly going about their business without drawing public attention to the fact they're married and cheating. Of course women are the demographic of fab that are most in demand so they can afford to just get on with it, while men are the demographic that are in the least demand, so they generally struggle to get noticed irregardless of martial status

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Alway's alway's be upfront! Do you seriously want angry people on your doorstep when you've lied to them and they find out?! Is it worth the worry?

Wrexham

fair point love

I've always been up front about being married, yes some will ignore you but some won't, most people will make their own minds up mate. I gotta a feeling a lot of guys on here are married anyway lol

"All I'm after is no strings but people always frown upon sleeping with married guys..."

There are plenty of fab people who will play with married men who are cheating on their partner - we prefer not to but we might not always know the true circumstances - better to be up front and say the truth on your profile, that way fabbers can make an informed choice - if we play with a single man and we find out later he is married and playing without partner's consent/knowledge then we feel very very annoyed

I understand why some married people seek sex outside their marriage, and besides current statistics are that nearly half UK men have cheated on their spouse at some point, and only slightly less for women. So I don't see the point in getting all disapproving about something that such a high proportion of society do anyway. That being said I tend to avoid the men who state in on their profile, as I would if they advertise themselves via the forum. I always ask men if they are married. A lot are and I take a view then. On the whole my biggest issue with married men is they they are a pain in the arse with regards to availability and clock watch. At the end of the day we'd rather meet a man who is free when it suits us, and that's easier with single guys.

Mrs

I would quite happily suck the OP off.

But I smoke, and he doesn't list M in his list of people he would like to meet.

Pretty much the same as 50% of the people who have approached me on here so far.

Inbox is open, I won't tell anyone

By *teve and LouCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Most of guys on here are married or in a relationship ... this site is about NSA sex at the end of the day... not about affairs or love etc so everyone just have fun married or not !

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

People can make an informed decision whether to engage you in conversation or not if you're up front.

Be prepared to be largely ignored though. Thems the breaks for the married person. "

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

If you meet someone a few times they'll add the facts together and realise you're married,who wants to meet liars? If you lie to someone there's always that chance they'll be really annoyed with you and let your wife know....always that chance

Happy to meet married guys as long as there is an attraction and connection

"Most of guys on here are married or in a relationship ... this site is about NSA sex at the end of the day... not about affairs or love etc so everyone just have fun married or not !"

Correction..... some people are using this site for dating and to find love.

They are using the dating sites for a quick shag

"Shame you're not so upfront on your profile "

As long as it's mentioned in the 1st message I can't see the problem with it not being on his profile.

People omit lot of important stuff from their profiles at times on here......

As long as it's mentioned in the 1st message I can't see the problem with it not being on his profile.

People omit lot of important stuff from their profiles at times on here......"

roxianne that's what I was going to say to let the other party know within the 1st couple of messages. No need at all to have it on your profile x

Nottingham

People omit lot of important stuff from their profiles at times on here...... roxianne that's what I was going to say to let the other party know within the 1st couple of messages. No need at all to have it on your profile x"

but then it stops those people from wasting your time messaging you in the first place if that's not want they want. My worry would be that you don't actually mention it in those first couple of message's!

The OP, hit nail on the head earlier

"dammed if you do, dammed if you don't"

We married men playing solo have to accept that no matter what our reasons are, we are looked down upon, unlike a married women playing solo, who is looked upon in a totally different way

Having played her as a married couple with my first wife and then couple of years with female FB (as a couple), I can answer at first hand the sheer volume of men contacting women is huge, so the women are in control - always

People omit lot of important stuff from their profiles at times on here...... roxianne that's what I was going to say to let the other party know within the 1st couple of messages. No need at all to have it on your profile x

but then it stops those people from wasting your time messaging you in the first place if that's not want they want. My worry would be that you don't actually mention it in those first couple of message's!"

He's a man how many messages is he going to get in the 1st instance...

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"The OP, hit nail on the head earlier

"dammed if you do, dammed if you don't"

We married men playing solo have to accept that no matter what our reasons are, we are looked down upon, unlike a married women playing solo, who is looked upon in a totally different way

Having played her as a married couple with my first wife and then couple of years with female FB (as a couple), I can answer at first hand the sheer volume of men contacting women is huge, so the women are in control - always "

We have turned down married females as well as married men. I was really gutted about one as she was super local and super pretty.

Fab is about consent and sometimes consent stretches to others. All sex carries risk, the cheating (although I hate that term. Not a game) is making a judgment of consent that the unaware partner can't factor in.

Nottingham

People omit lot of important stuff from their profiles at times on here...... roxianne that's what I was going to say to let the other party know within the 1st couple of messages. No need at all to have it on your profile x

but then it stops those people from wasting your time messaging you in the first place if that's not want they want. My worry would be that you don't actually mention it in those first couple of message's!

He's a man how many messages is he going to get in the 1st instance... "

Fair point

It's the usual routine,they can't accommodate so the female err? friend ends up being daytime fun usually at her place,left with the washing and after said routine the married guy just leaves.May as well hold your hand out and get paid.

"All I'm after is no strings but people always frown upon sleeping with married guys...

It's the usual routine,they can't accommodate so the female err? friend ends up being daytime fun usually at her place,left with the washing and after said routine the married guy just leaves.May as well hold your hand out and get paid.

"

This made me laugh

Why stay married if you want to play away on your own. Guess the question is how would you feel if she did the same

you can ask people not to do a lot of things on an open forum, but chances are they will probably ignore you

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"All I'm after is no strings but people always frown upon sleeping with married guys...

"

This made me laugh.

Wrexham

hear hear

Ive been very upfront on my profile about being married, and my reasons for being here (sexless marriage, but which is generally great in all other areas) but the sad truth is honesty gets you nowhere here. Do I change my profile and omit that important detail? No. Do I accept that hardly anyone apart from men will want to meet me? Sadly yes....

However, in many cases its not a problem as so many women here seem to have a terrible attitude anyway.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"Ive been very upfront on my profile about being married, and my reasons for being here (sexless marriage, but which is generally great in all other areas) but the sad truth is honesty gets you nowhere here. Do I change my profile and omit that important detail? No. Do I accept that hardly anyone apart from men will want to meet me? Sadly yes....

However, in many cases its not a problem as so many women here seem to have a terrible attitude anyway."

So it's the women who you communicate with that have the terrible attitude, do you care to elaborate?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Put it on your profile mate

Penrith

"Most of guys on here are married or in a relationship ... this site is about NSA sex at the end of the day... not about affairs or love etc so everyone just have fun married or not !"

Penrith

"Happy to meet married guys as long as there is an attraction and connection "

Penrith

"I would quite happily suck the OP off.

But I smoke, and he doesn't list M in his list of people he would like to meet.

Pretty much the same as 50% of the people who have approached me on here so far.

Inbox is open, I won't tell anyone "

Erm, isn't 'Fabguys' there for this?

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Could be a good reason for this

Could be a good reason for this"

Yes , they are not looking for a true NSA

» Add a new message to this topic