FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do girls really like muscley hung guys?

Do girls really like muscley hung guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *packguy07 OP   Man  over a year ago

ask me

I seem to have trouble getting messages,i travel the uk and no luck any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go to a few swingers clubs, chat to people, some might play some might not.....

join in the forums, allow your personality and opinions to be heard.....muscles are good but muscles plus personality are even better! m x

Agree with the comments above but personally like medium build guys with muscles and ....the most important muscle...a brain that can stimulate others

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I seem to have trouble getting messages,i travel the uk and no luck any suggestions?"

If you only define yourself by the way you look you're going to be disappointed.

There are plenty of people who are looking for young, hung, and muscley. They might not be your type however.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Not for me....I like slim

Apparently most like a dad bod

Dad bods are not my ideal.

I love a strong hung guy but if his muscle definition is his only defining feature that'll put me off.

They would probably worry you would spend more time in front of the mirror than them!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I seem to have trouble getting messages,i travel the uk and no luck any suggestions?"

It might be the fact your profile says you've never had a meet in 6 years - one cam veri.

If you're relying on just your body to get meets then you're likely to be disappointed. Try using other traits to attract as well as the body.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Apparently most like a dad bod "

Mmmm.....dad bods

By *packguy07 OP   Man  over a year ago

ask me

Im not vain at all but i find it catches peoples attention is all

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Im not vain at all but i find it catches peoples attention is all"

Your op would suggest otherwise.

Personality is a huge factor in whether to meet someone.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Apparently most like a dad bod "

Yes indeedy

By *ecs2die4Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Start a new profile mate. Like me you are in catch 22 land. Cant get a meet without a verification, can't get a verification without a meet.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Start a new profile mate. Like me you are in catch 22 land. Cant get a meet without a verification, can't get a verification without a meet. "

If you can't get a meet without a verification, then at some point all of us were new on here - so how did we get our first verification? Obviously, people can get meets without verifications.

My opinion is that single men who rely on their body appearance don't do as well on here than those who have other things to offer.

chelmsford

"Start a new profile mate. Like me you are in catch 22 land. Cant get a meet without a verification, can't get a verification without a meet.

If you can't get a meet without a verification, then at some point all of us were new on here - so how did we get our first verification? Obviously, people can get meets without verifications.

My opinion is that single men who rely on their body appearance don't do as well on here than those who have other things to offer.

"

So true

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"Apparently most like a dad bod

Mmmm.....dad bods "

I'm a dad so do I count as having a dad bod? If so still no luck

"Im not vain at all but i find it catches peoples attention is all"

It might catch the initial attention of those women for whom your physique is the key factor but as this and countless other threads and advice suggest for the majority of women it takes more than a good physique to progress things beyond looking.

I don't but everyone is different

chelmsford

Mmmm.....dad bods

I'm a dad so do I count as having a dad bod? If so still no luck "

To me a 'dad bod' is one that isn't muscly, but still fairly, naturally toned, but slightly on the bigger built side, as in broad shoulders...mmmm..

london

Mmmm.....dad bods

To me a 'dad bod' is one that isn't muscly, but still fairly, naturally toned, but slightly on the bigger built side, as in broad shoulders...mmmm.. "

My shulders are tick then hehe. I see so many in fit kids now and the dads should be a role model. Fit dads = fits kids.

Plus we have better stamina

I find it off putting but I am sure others will like it.

chelmsford

Mmmm.....dad bods

To me a 'dad bod' is one that isn't muscly, but still fairly, naturally toned, but slightly on the bigger built side, as in broad shoulders...mmmm..

My shulders are tick then hehe. I see so many in fit kids now and the dads should be a role model. Fit dads = fits kids.

Plus we have better stamina "

You are right, both my stepsons are naturally toned and fit and our grandsons are the same, all achieved through sport.

Mmmm.....dad bods

You are right, both my stepsons are naturally toned and fit and our grandsons are the same, all achieved through sport. "

I know dads who are fit and have overweight children and wives. It doesn't always equate.

chelmsford

Mmmm.....dad bods

You are right, both my stepsons are naturally toned and fit and our grandsons are the same, all achieved through sport.

I know dads who are fit and have overweight children and wives. It doesn't always equate.

"

No, it doesn't always.

Mmmm.....dad bods

To me a 'dad bod' is one that isn't muscly, but still fairly, naturally toned, but slightly on the bigger built side, as in broad shoulders...mmmm.. "

Mmmmmm yes, love a dad bod

Mmmm.....dad bods "

Does it for us x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

What's not to like ? But charm, wit and brain helps to get your foot in the door so to speak too

Not for me

Humour and intelligence are a better start

Ruby

"Start a new profile mate. Like me you are in catch 22 land. Cant get a meet without a verification, can't get a verification without a meet. "

I recently met someone in person who didn't have any verifications. It has to start somewhere.

Jumping into sex with someone you've never met is a no no for a lot of single women. So why not go out in public (good old Costa is a favourite for people of fab), for a coffee? Most places are open later in the day. A lot of cinemas have a Costa these days....so no reason to have a early evening coffee there if you're working daytimes.

Social drinks are fab. Provides verifications from meeting in person. That's most important I'd say....it is for me anyway.

OP you're lack of in person verifications would put me off. No matter how pretty you look

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We've never met anyone based upon muscles, yes in physical shape to have sex but never have we looked at a physique and thought let's meet him. Commonality, grounded and respectful first; then we're on our way to a potential meet. What's going on upstairs is key for us op.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Plenty of social events are advertised here on the forum. Go to one and bingo, very easy way to get verified and get yourself started.

london

Mmmm.....dad bods

Mmmmmm yes, love a dad bod"

Dads just finished the gym lol

There's ladies I've met on fab who I speak to and have met but don't leave or do veri so that can make it hard. But ladies it's some times hard to break the ice and show what we're like if it's to frosty

london

"We've never met anyone based upon muscles, yes in physical shape to have sex but never have we looked at a physique and thought let's meet him. Commonality, grounded and respectful first; then we're on our way to a potential meet. What's going on upstairs is key for us op."

Agree it should be on what the individual is like, I've found that people disbelieve your real, are in to other types of shape or lifestyle because of shape.

You're doing wrong, as a "really muscular and hung" guy I actually find that that I have become to picky as the inbox always has some kind of activity. You're in great shape so you have no excuse.

Invest in a better profile. Bodybuilding has become the "in" thing due to people paying more attention to various aspects of female sexual desire. But, muscles dont maketh a man. I have seen plenty of "swole" dudes who dont have an ounce of sexiness. Same way I see women with huge knockers who dont really have any wow factor.

STOP doing bodybuilding poses. They're unattractive to everyone. ACTUALLY write something worthwhile or semi interesting in your profile which delves into what your sexual desires are and what you have on offer.

Buff bodies and big dicks are hot...but what makes them hot is the perception of masculinity they give off. You can have all the muscles in the world, but if you're a timid shrew then its likely none of that will manifest in sexual appeal and will actually work against you as you begin to appear to be compensating. This is something that many of the gym going instagram generation (men and women) still dont understand.

Personality counts bundles it must do I am slim bordering on skinny really but have great meets in clubs and loads of fab friends so think it has to be my personality as its not my pecks ??

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Anyone who is obsessed with their body is an instant turn off for me ..... means they are more into themselves than anyone else. One guy I met as a single fem couldn't resist looking into every mirror, luckily he was a fun guy (we broke his bed) and we had a laugh about it .... I think body obsession is a sad state to be in ...

london

"Anyone who is obsessed with their body is an instant turn off for me ..... means they are more into themselves than anyone else. One guy I met as a single fem couldn't resist looking into every mirror, luckily he was a fun guy (we broke his bed) and we had a laugh about it .... I think body obsession is a sad state to be in ..."

What if it comes with the line of work that person dose?! There a lot of people who work out for diffferent reasons just as people who don't work out. Fun people are like boring people they all come in different shapes and sizes. There just a lot of judgemental dickheads out there.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Anyone who is obsessed with their body is an instant turn off for me ..... means they are more into themselves than anyone else. One guy I met as a single fem couldn't resist looking into every mirror, luckily he was a fun guy (we broke his bed) and we had a laugh about it .... I think body obsession is a sad state to be in ...

What if it comes with the line of work that person dose?! There a lot of people who work out for diffferent reasons just as people who don't work out. Fun people are like boring people they all come in different shapes and sizes. There just a lot of judgemental dickheads out there. "

I'm a former plus size model, looking good/maintaining a certain look was my line of work but I wasn't obsessed with my looks, it's a fine line to walk, but some can do it confidently yet humbly

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We've never met anyone based upon muscles, yes in physical shape to have sex but never have we looked at a physique and thought let's meet him. Commonality, grounded and respectful first; then we're on our way to a potential meet. What's going on upstairs is key for us op."

We were not having a go at you op with this post it was only highlighting that other qualities are important too. It appears we've upset you, lol. Good luck!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Anyone who is obsessed with their body is an instant turn off for me ..... means they are more into themselves than anyone else. One guy I met as a single fem couldn't resist looking into every mirror, luckily he was a fun guy (we broke his bed) and we had a laugh about it .... I think body obsession is a sad state to be in ...

What if it comes with the line of work that person dose?! There a lot of people who work out for diffferent reasons just as people who don't work out. Fun people are like boring people they all come in different shapes and sizes. There just a lot of judgemental dickheads out there. "

People can 'need' a certain type of body for a certain type of job without being obsessed by their body??

london

What if it comes with the line of work that person dose?! There a lot of people who work out for diffferent reasons just as people who don't work out. Fun people are like boring people they all come in different shapes and sizes. There just a lot of judgemental dickheads out there.

People can 'need' a certain type of body for a certain type of job without being obsessed by their body??"

100%

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

I am very interested n being a hot gf. N e 1 interested?

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

I am very interested n being a hot gf. N e 1 interested?

london

"I am very interested n being a hot gf. N e 1 interested?"

Yep

Essex

Some great guys in this thread

london

"Some great guys in this thread "

And women too

Essex

"Some great guys in this thread

And women too "

True

"Some great guys in this thread "

Some stunning ladies aswell

london

And women too

True "

I'm enjoying what I'm seeing..

Essex

And women too

True

I'm enjoying what I'm seeing.. "

Took the words out of my mouth

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

I worry when men who are too gorgeous contact me to be honest I think either they aren't real or they are taking the Micky

london

And women too

True

Took the words out of my mouth "

And what a fantastic mouth I took it from.

Essex

And women too

True

And what a fantastic mouth I took it from. "

Haha touché actually made me blush

london

And women too

True

And what a fantastic mouth I took it from.

Haha touché actually made me blush "

Not sure I believe that but if so things could really get fun

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Do guys like muscly girls?

What have i missed

"What have i missed"

Me

"What have i missed

Me "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can people please keep any issues you have with others away from the forum please.If you have had a spat in private, carry it on there instead of here.

To clarify the "contacting people on the forum when blocked rule" Anyone can answer anothers posts whether you have been blocked or not. What you can't do is ask them to unblock you or put them on the spot about blocks or filters.

Riggers is it just me or do you have a certain back for condensing threads?

Im sure it was longer than this

Oops. Auto carrot. Ruggers, although that could be a new career for the new year

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ riggers...yeah twas longer than this

"You're doing wrong, as a "really muscular and hung" guy I actually find that that I have become to picky as the inbox always has some kind of activity. You're in great shape so you have no excuse.

Invest in a better profile. Bodybuilding has become the "in" thing due to people paying more attention to various aspects of female sexual desire. But, muscles dont maketh a man. I have seen plenty of "swole" dudes who dont have an ounce of sexiness. Same way I see women with huge knockers who dont really have any wow factor.

STOP doing bodybuilding poses. They're unattractive to everyone. ACTUALLY write something worthwhile or semi interesting in your profile which delves into what your sexual desires are and what you have on offer.

Buff bodies and big dicks are hot...but what makes them hot is the perception of masculinity they give off. You can have all the muscles in the world, but if you're a timid shrew then its likely none of that will manifest in sexual appeal and will actually work against you as you begin to appear to be compensating. This is something that many of the gym going instagram generation (men and women) still dont understand."

This!!

Brighton - even Hove!

As a muscle guy myself, I find it difficult to constantly fight off the women who want a tweak and muscle lick.

» Add a new message to this topic