FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ladies advice required

Ladies advice required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What sort of pics do you ladies love? I put quite a bit of effort into mine and don't get much love so was wondering where I'm going wrong

Thankss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What sort of pics do you ladies love? I put quite a bit of effort into mine and don't get much love so was wondering where I'm going wrong

Thankss "

OP we would love to answer your question but you have not asked for any profile advice.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I can.only speak for me ,but bums,torsos and pics that leave a bit to the imagination.

Miss

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"What sort of pics do you ladies love? I put quite a bit of effort into mine and don't get much love so was wondering where I'm going wrong

Thankss

OP we would love to answer your question but you have not asked for any profile advice."

He is, he asked for pic advice and where he may be going wrong. so you can advise his pics

I really like your pictures. They are tasteful.

I think it is the rest of your profile that needs some effort putting into. The competition for single men on here is so tough, you need to make your profile something special to catch people's eye.

Don't forget you've only been on here 2 weeks. For many men it can take months, even years to get a meet.

Be patient

Me personally, I like a torso shot, full length shot, bum shot, dick shot..after lots of well taken shots with you clothed..i.e in a suit, top less with low riding trousers etc.

Eve.x

By *ondon-guy68Man  over a year ago

London

It's not just about pictures for a lot of people, try to show your personality as well maybe.

"I really like your pictures. They are tasteful.

I think it is the rest of your profile that needs some effort putting into. The competition for single men on here is so tough, you need to make your profile something special to catch people's eye.

Don't forget you've only been on here 2 weeks. For many men it can take months, even years to get a meet.

Be patient"

We agree totally.

It's not the photos that need attention, but your profile in full.

And also you have put that you cannot accommodate or travel. That is not going to help you at all.

Even with that all addressed (if you choose to), it may still be a while before you see results.

Cock pics, lots of close up cock pics, the more the merrier and if you can try and get one with a toilet in the back ground or measure it with a remote - that always works n get the women really wet n horny for you

(Trying to eliminate the competition)

Your pics are fine OP... Other bits need a tweak though... Without giving profile advice of course

You could have all the most perfect photos in the world and exactly fit our criteria , but the lack of profile effort would make us think you'd be the same face to face even if the don't travel , don't accom didn't confuse the pants off us

body shot like your avatar is good OP, crop out the cupboard would be better though.

Thankss "

Good body for those that like gym fit. Could do with some without the mirror, though. Gets a bit samey otherwise.

I would concentrate more on your text.

Torso, bum and suit pics sort of do it for me. Cock pics are a major turn off tho.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I like to see a dressed pic, so nice suit and open neck white shirt

By *reckledWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Suits...

Man in a suit (in any state of dressing or undressing) just does something to me!

» Add a new message to this topic