FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newish profile, any advice

Newish profile, any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. I know this has been done to death but any help can be worthwhile. Can people give me honest feedback to an newly constructed profile?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It has indeed been done to death. Have you taken any hints and tips on board from other similar threads? Not a dig, I'm interested to know what you've picked up from other advice threads so as not to repeat myself.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

OP You have only been here a week so if you know this has been done to death you must have searched for all the old forum threads about it. Did you read any of them?

Sally

I have had a read and made a profile that sums me up while taking on previous advice. But again, anything help is appreciated.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

You seem to be doing great already. Two verifications after only five days.

Sally

How many meets do u want in a week?

You've had 2 so what do u need help with?

Sorry, one of them I met prior to joining from tinder. She actually suggested this site. It's only advice I'm asking for. I'm not saying I'm upset with how this site has gone, just asking the the people who's been on here longer if there is anything I can do to improve it.

"Sorry, one of them I met prior to joining from tinder. She actually suggested this site. It's only advice I'm asking for. I'm not saying I'm upset with how this site has gone, just asking the the people who's been on here longer if there is anything I can do to improve it."

You seem to be doing fine; I would caution that it's a very different beast from the other site you mentioned, so perhaps keep your expectations on check and all will be well.

"You seem to be doing fine; I would caution that it's a very different beast from the other site you mentioned, so perhaps keep your expectations on check and all will be well. "

Thank you. Are there anything you can suggest pictures of text wise that may further improve my profile. I have naughtier pictures in the friend only album. I see most people do things in reverse, have naughty public and face private

» Add a new message to this topic