FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Need help

Need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndy81073 OP   Man  over a year ago

HULL

Been on here a couple of years and still not had a meet, Been to socials, and made some good friends. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, any suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well as you can not accommodate or travel, how are you going to meet any one

Some will assume the not accommodate means married

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Been on here a couple of years and still not had a meet, Been to socials, and made some good friends. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, any suggestions."

Socials are usually the way to go and you've given it a good shot. Next time you go, could you ask directly if anyone is interested in a meet? Are there any other socials you could go to to mix it up a bit?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've not asked for profile advice OP so I can't give any - but take a look at your profile and ask yourself is it enticing? Does it have a set of pics that show you off well or is it a series of not very appetising cock pics? Does your profile blurb show you off not only in terms of what you're looking for, but what you can offer?

As Ms Rogers states getting along to socials is always a good thing - perhaps be a little more direct about setting up follow up meets next time you go.

Good luck

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you tried going to Boss Lady and Bitch hot tub parties in Hull? They have a profile on here.

Sally

By *ndy81073 OP   Man  over a year ago

HULL

Thanks, for the advice, I go to the Fak partys.

» Add a new message to this topic