FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Delayed Greeting

Delayed Greeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

I am brand new to the scene (but been on the site for a long time - just not active).

After a while as active - I have seen, that I do not really get much feedback / interest in my profile - and I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to give some constructive feedback to my profile/picture(s).

Yes, I know the biggest "problem" is, that I am in a relationship - but well, I am honest about it - and not planning on leaving my partner .. that's just how it is - and I am not interested in any experiences based on lies.

Anyway - thank you for reading my little input to the forum - and constructive comments / or advice is welcome.

Have a nice time everyone, and maybe "talk" to you later.

I do strive to reply to all mails - however people, who do not read full profile - or contact me in single sentences might not be replied to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile is fine.

If its true what you say, people may want to chat to your partner before meeting you as some don't like meeting cheaters

Good luck and welcome to fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

But be honest with yourself as well mate

If it aint working to that degree is it time to move on for the both of you?? xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your replies.

Nice to know, that there aren't any obvious flaws in the profile.

I am in no great rush - I would rather be sure of honesty and chemistry is right for meetings / fun - before anything else anyway.

Enjoying the site - even though I haven't had a glowing mailbox, I enjoy chatting, and browsing on the forums too.

See you around, maybe

» Add a new message to this topic