FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on the site for over a month now and I still havnt had a meet! What am I doing wrong guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't know what you're doing so can't tell you if it's wrong or not.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You're pretty young so that may hinder you.

That's the thing I don't know what I'm doing! I'm not pushy, I don't send dick pics, I always try chat!

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Get to a club and socials to get verified, 2 months is nothing, some men wait over a year and still not get a meet.

It is not instant meet.

"Get to a club and socials to get verified, 2 months is nothing, some men wait over a year and still not get a meet.

It is not instant meet."

I wouldn't know of any clubs or meets to go too. I'm new to this so would need some help haha

bolton

"Get to a club and socials to get verified, 2 months is nothing, some men wait over a year and still not get a meet.

It is not instant meet.

I wouldn't know of any clubs or meets to go too. I'm new to this so would need some help haha"

Look under clubs along the header and then north west.

Your in Wigan, so close to Manchester.

Swinton - Cupids

Manchester - Amour

Farnworth - Gatehouse

Wirral - Townhouse

Eccles - Adams and Eves

Chorley - No 3 Club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple OP. You're not being patient enough.

Given the high ratio of single males to women and couples in here, we have a harder time getting meets due to the overwhelming competition.

Most guys wait several months to get their first meet - and I'm afraid to say that it doesn't get a whole lot easier after that.

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that it's got even tougher in the last year to a year and a half.

Think you need to realign your expectations

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

I can't help but wonder what your expectations were. Perhaps you'll come back to this thread and tell us. Many threads like this are started by younger men (not all!) and I wonder why they're not out having fun with friends in clubs and pubs. I get that they're after sex but would really like to know if they think that it'll be easier here than in the real world where people talk to each other face to face. I'm not having a dig at the OP - just the idle musing of a mature woman...!

bolton

"I can't help but wonder what your expectations were. Perhaps you'll come back to this thread and tell us. Many threads like this are started by younger men (not all!) and I wonder why they're not out having fun with friends in clubs and pubs. I get that they're after sex but would really like to know if they think that it'll be easier here than in the real world where people talk to each other face to face. I'm not having a dig at the OP - just the idle musing of a mature woman...!"

You have said what I was thinking.

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

"I can't help but wonder what your expectations were. Perhaps you'll come back to this thread and tell us. Many threads like this are started by younger men (not all!) and I wonder why they're not out having fun with friends in clubs and pubs. I get that they're after sex but would really like to know if they think that it'll be easier here than in the real world where people talk to each other face to face. I'm not having a dig at the OP - just the idle musing of a mature woman...!

You have said what I was thinking."

I think that a lot of guys come on this site believing they will be guaranteed sex. So many think it's a booty call site and that no interaction is required

By *ravis1973Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

I think more and more people are willing to meet only for money. Ive had a few straight guys effectively prostituting themselves offering me a meet for cash. Contributions for parties and group meets are a different thing but some ask for too much and single guys are used as cash cows

» Add a new message to this topic