FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I missing something

Am I missing something

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am new here and i was wondering if I was missing something as i dont get messaged or looked at. I guess there are quite a few single men here but i see myself as a well spoken gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life like wild adventures outdoors and exhibitionism. I suppose i would like to be recognized by the ladies.

Be truthful in your replies!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"I am new here and i was wondering if I was missing something as i dont get messaged or looked at. I guess there are quite a few single men here but i see myself as a well spoken gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life like wild adventures outdoors and exhibitionism. I suppose i would like to be recognized by the ladies.

Be truthful in your replies!!"

Your post on here is more than the words on your profile. First thing people look at is profile, it is your shop window.

Women do not search for men they have no need to they get enough messages without searching, you need to do the leg work.

Also Smile in your pictures.

W

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above, you need to sell yourself a little. And even then its very much a fem and couples buyers market, they can afford to be choosy.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You've got decent pics, although as pointed out you might want to smile in one of them lol!

An 8 word profile doesn't sell "you".

"Cannot accom" means people will assume you are attached, if you are, say so, some will be put off, others won't.

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Saying that you cannot accommodate gives the indication that you are attached. If you aren't, then put in a little explanation as to why you cannot accommodate. You're a nice looking bloke but you need to draw some attention to yourself. Say how you can make a women feel. What you would love to do for them and good luck!

Your 8 word description wont help you. Being shy isn't an attractive trait. Fems by and large dont want beta males.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

" i see myself as a well spoken gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life like wild adventures outdoors and exhibitionism.

!"

Put this sentence in your profile.

You will need to be proactive in messaging people because not many will come to you.

Good luck.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

you say you want a dominant lady

that would put me off

As a female half of a couple have to say what is the cock pic about ?

As soon as I see profiles with cock and pussy shots I pass on by. Those kind of pics can be sent later.

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Yes, definitely add a smiley picture. You look so moody in the last 2..

You describe yourself very well in this post, but for those who haven't come across this thread, how are they supposed to know all this from your profile?

'Cannot accomodate'- yeah a brief explanation goes a long way. You don't have to justify why you can or can't, just state why then it's up to others to decide if it's fine for them or not.

You need to present yourself well. Casual sex doesn't mean meet blindly

Don't be afraid to have a look at other profiles of fellas that you see commenting on the forums. Also, have a search through the previous forum threads on this subject (of which there are many).

Don't take too much notice of folk telling you you mustn't be shy. That alpha and beta shite is bollocks. Not being yourself won't do you any favours if you get a meet and you aren't being you.

Otherwise, good luck fella

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Your profile and your forum post could be from 2 entirely different people.

You are obviously capable of intelligent communication from your post, just put that same level of personality into the profile.

Even when that's done, it highly unlikely you will be messaged by any single ladies. You need to get on and do that yourself.

Have fun.

Well I have pics of me smiling but not working still

Well I have pics of me smiling but not working still

I just give up now

streatham

"Well I have pics of me smiling but not working still

I just give up now "

I can only see cock pics and you claim that's why women want to see anyway..

It's a endurance test on here patience is the key

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I just give up now "

you've got 4 cock pics and 1 nipple pic

streatham

I just give up now

I can only see cock pics and you claim that's why women want to see anyway.. "

*what women want to see

I just give up now

I can only see cock pics and you claim that's why women want to see anyway..

*what women want to see"

There is a face pic of me on profile

What you are missing a present is a profile.

Single men massively outnumber single ladies and couples on fab. I seem to remember the figure being something like 100-1 or thereabouts.

Many ladies (and indeed couples) get large numbers of messages on a regular basis and simply don't have the time, or in fact the need, to go searching.

You need to be pro-active. Sitting around hoping that someone will come to you will mean that you are going to be in for a long wait.

Consider also that most on here will look at your profile before even considering reading your message so you really need to ensure that it is the best that it can possibly be.

Well I learnt something to thanks

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Loose the glasses in first pic, not being nasty but really don't do it xxx

Thanks for the heads up here guys and Gals, I have added some more info to my profile giving the in and the outs and hope that someone likes me enough to get in contact. I am an easy guy to chat to and can make anyone laugh when needed. Either way cheers for the heads up, no puns intended.

"Thanks for the heads up here guys and Gals, I have added some more info to my profile giving the in and the outs and hope that someone likes me enough to get in contact. I am an easy guy to chat to and can make anyone laugh when needed. Either way cheers for the heads up, no puns intended."

to me, it now has too much redundant information,some of which doesnt even make sense.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile is confusing. You're not having sex with your wife because you're not producing testosterone so you've come here to have sex?

I do hope you are on hormone replacement therapy, not producing testosterone is a serious thing for a bloke.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for the heads up here guys and Gals, I have added some more info to my profile giving the in and the outs and hope that someone likes me enough to get in contact. I am an easy guy to chat to and can make anyone laugh when needed. Either way cheers for the heads up, no puns intended.

to me, it now has too much redundant information,some of which doesnt even make sense."

Snap

I note that you say that you 'hope someone likes you enough to get in contact' which leads me to understand that you are expecting others to come to you, rather than taking a pro-active approach to getting meets - i.e. actively seeking others and contacting them.

If I am correct in my assumption then I'm afraid you are in for a very long wait.

Men massively outnumber the ladies on fab and some ladies and couples are overwhelmed with messages on a regular basis to the point that they simply don't have the time, or perhaps the inclination, to go looking for prospective meets.

And let's face it, if you had an inbox filled with 100's of messages from keen potentials, would you be inclined to go looking for those that are less willing to make such an effort.

There are some of us on here who have been here a while who still have some difficulties, and sometimes feel like we're banging our heads against a brick wall, even though we've taken a lot of good advice that's been given out and seem to be doing all the right things.

It all comes down, at the end of it all, to whether someone you fancy, fancies you back enough to want to meet - and, of course, vice versa.

Sometimes, the chances of getting hit by lightening can seem higher.

Some fair better than others. Some have dry spells.

I've had times on here where everything felt like it had slotted into place and I felt like I had cracked it.

I seem to remember on one rather rare occasion, I had three meets in little over a week.

You really need to think about what your expectation are of this site and whether or not they are realistic.

I am on Testosterone replacement therapy hence why the crazy wanting for sex all day and every week!!

"I am on Testosterone replacement therapy hence why the crazy wanting for sex all day and every week!!"

but you asked for advice on your profile,,yet 3 days later you've not changed a thing..

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Just something that you might want to do, tidy your floor before you take pics that include it being messy.

If you don't make an effort for your pics then it would lead me to think there's no effort in anything else you do

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Just something that you might want to do, tidy your floor before you take pics that include it being messy.

If you don't make an effort for your pics then it would lead me to think there's no effort in anything else you do "

LOL I was going to say that. Piles of clothes on the floor looks like my bedroom

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Your profile is confusing. You're not having sex with your wife because you're not producing testosterone so you've come here to have sex?

I do hope you are on hormone replacement therapy, not producing testosterone is a serious thing for a bloke."

Claiming to have Hypogonadism and saying that you are well endowed doesn't quite ring true!

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

You can't accommodate and you're married.. women have plenty options. I don't touch attached men for several reasons. One being I can't be bothered with a third person. If I want to meet I really can't be bothered with 'sorry, wife wants to do so and so' or we can't go there someone might see us blah, blah. I can't be arsed pre booking hotels, or check in and out times. Very few men would make me even consider it. Then it would come down to moral views . Had it done to me, I wouldn't do it to anyone else x

No matter what your profile says if someone is looking for single men they won't bother looking.

Tidy your room op!

No need for mention of a sexless marriage or the testosterone issue alot won't play with married guys playing alone anyway . Some don't mind it but it's personal choice

Your face photos are good but read what the lady above has written and take heed. We ladies do read profiles and is very hard to sift through the genuine guys. Good luck

Hope you have good luck mate I know exactly what you mean,I'm trying to hang in there too,perhaps we are both doing something wrong

It is a very strong male base here and I'm struggling to, I'm a professional so can't post a face picture and I think it causes me trouble, I have attached the pic to messages but the women get tons of messages so I'm just a drop in a lake and to be fair there is some big men out there.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"You've got decent pics, although as pointed out you might want to smile in one of them lol!

An 8 word profile doesn't sell "you".

"Cannot accom" means people will assume you are attached, if you are, say so, some will be put off, others won't."

He is more than simply 'attached'; he is married

» Add a new message to this topic