FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Too honest?

Too honest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not getting any genuine interest from couples/single ladies - have I been too honest in admitting I'm married (although I'll bet a lot of the "single" men here actually arent)?? Or should I lose the cock pics?

I fully realise I'm raising my head above the parapet posting here whilst admitting I'm married, so do your worst, those of you who may delight in being judgemental...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I think you are doing the right thing admitting you are married, a lot of people would assume you were anyway because you can't accommodate. If you read the hundred of profile advice threads it seems that the general consensus is cock pics if any should be set to private, although a small amount women do like cock shots.

"I think you are doing the right thing admitting you are married, a lot of people would assume you were anyway because you can't accommodate. If you read the hundred of profile advice threads it seems that the general consensus is cock pics if any should be set to private, although a small amount women do like cock shots."

Thanks. I'll lose some cock shots and post some that are a bit more tasteful!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not getting any genuine interest from couples/single ladies - have I been too honest in admitting I'm married (although I'll bet a lot of the "single" men here actually arent)?? Or should I lose the cock pics?

I fully realise I'm raising my head above the parapet posting here whilst admitting I'm married, so do your worst, those of you who may delight in being judgemental..."

You have done the right thing in saying you are married as now anyone who looks can make an informed opinion as to whether they wish to meet you ..., or not as it seems

Honesty is always the best policy! Yep most men who say "single" ain't and I think most would respect you for being honest ! If u are playing alone on the site and the wife didn't know well you wouldn't make a couples profile . . . .so that part makes sense and th ratios are much out of the single males favor happy fabbing

its best to say you are married,as said above,but i dont think there's any reason to mention anything else regarding that.

however, i doubt your status is going to do you any favours at all.

You should be hung drawn and quartered -

"You should be hung drawn and quartered - "

so should you

We are happy to meet married just so long as they were honest and could meet on a Friday/Saturday evening with no time restrictions.

If you said that you were single, we would suggest meeting at your place first and you would be caught out before you had started.

So you pays your money and makes your choice

"its best to say you are married,as said above,but i dont think there's any reason to mention anything else regarding that.

however, i doubt your status is going to do you any favours at all."

Point taken re: status. I'll change it now. Just a bit frustrated at the latest deleted message. I always write politely - a simple no thanks isnt too much to ask (well, obviously is..)

"You should be hung drawn and quartered - "

Clearly!

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Way too many cock pics!

"Way too many cock pics!

"

I'll lose some and get some better pics up.

"its best to say you are married,as said above,but i dont think there's any reason to mention anything else regarding that.

Point taken re: status. I'll change it now. Just a bit frustrated at the latest deleted message. I always write politely - a simple no thanks isnt too much to ask (well, obviously is..)"

you should peruse the rules if you get a spare minute...

no one has to respond

therefore no reply means no thanks ..

Point taken re: status. I'll change it now. Just a bit frustrated at the latest deleted message. I always write politely - a simple no thanks isnt too much to ask (well, obviously is..)

no one has to respond

therefore no reply means no thanks .. "

I know - still comes across as a bit rude though. Oh well..

some might see being married and cheating as a bit rude as well ... no obligation to reply if person is not for them ... that's it ... accept it and move on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My assumptions -

All single men looking for sex here will find it harder than other people.

A lot of people won't play with people who are cheating - so it adds more difficulty on to the above

Many women and couples will want social meets first- they may assume you're harder to meet. Likewise your travel with work may discourage people where you visit, due to wanting the above.

Assessment - It's better to be honest. Make it clear if you're here with permission.

Your profile doesn't sell you very well. I know clearly what you dislike but I don't know why I should pick you over someone else.

"some might see being married and cheating as a bit rude as well ... no obligation to reply if person is not for them ... that's it ... accept it and move on. "

The person I messaged has a massive emphasis on her profile about how she loves meeting married men and gets off on thinking that man might then be thinking of her after the "event", so I'm pretty sure me being married isnt the reason for the non-reply!

Incidentally I never message people who say on their profile that married or attached is a no-go.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Not getting any genuine interest from couples/single ladies - have I been too honest in admitting I'm married (although I'll bet a lot of the "single" men here actually arent)?? Or should I lose the cock pics?

I fully realise I'm raising my head above the parapet posting here whilst admitting I'm married, so do your worst, those of you who may delight in being judgemental..."

A married, bi curious guy.... cock pics ....and a veri from a man .....

I think youve answered your own question .

I fully realise I'm raising my head above the parapet posting here whilst admitting I'm married, so do your worst, those of you who may delight in being judgemental...

I think youve answered your own question ."

Not really - I never message those that specifically preclude bi / bi-curious / married.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

no one has to respond

therefore no reply means no thanks ..

I know - still comes across as a bit rude though. Oh well.."

It's not rude. Some women get lots of messages. Imagine copying and pasting "no thanks" 25 times a day. If you'd do that you're a better woman....err, man than me!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op ,there a so many men on fab that you have to sell yourself.

Your marital status will put some off ,but at least you have given people a choice by including it in your profile.

I think 1 cock pic is enough,maybe a bit about what you can offer to meets.

Also clubs and socials are good places to meet people too.

Miss

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Not really - I never message those that specifically preclude bi / bi-curious / married."

Just out of interest what is a "very gay" guy?

Is that not like saying someone is "very dead" ??

Not really - I never message those that specifically preclude bi / bi-curious / married.

Just out of interest what is a "very gay" guy?

Is that not like saying someone is "very dead" ??"

Chuckle - very camp / overly "girly".

"Hi op ,there a so many men on fab that you have to sell yourself.

Your marital status will put some off ,but at least you have given people a choice by including it in your profile.

I think 1 cock pic is enough,maybe a bit about what you can offer to meets.

Also clubs and socials are good places to meet people too.

Miss"

Thank you Miss. Working on finding a suitable club/social. Seems its not so easy for blokes on their own - but I'm willing to be corrected on that!

Honesty is defo the way forward x;)

"Honesty is defo the way forward x;)"

Not really working so far! I'll keep persevering though and take the advice above..

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm not sure if you updated your status or not it could still do with improving.

"some might see being married and cheating as a bit rude as well ... no obligation to reply if person is not for them ... that's it ... accept it and move on.

The person I messaged has a massive emphasis on her profile about how she loves meeting married men and gets off on thinking that man might then be thinking of her after the "event", so I'm pretty sure me being married isnt the reason for the non-reply!

Incidentally I never message people who say on their profile that married or attached is a no-go. "

I'm sure she doesn't fancy every married man

"some might see being married and cheating as a bit rude as well ... no obligation to reply if person is not for them ... that's it ... accept it and move on.

Incidentally I never message people who say on their profile that married or attached is a no-go.

I'm sure she doesn't fancy every married man"

Almost certainly not - i was just saying its probably not my married status that would have been off pitting in that instance. Plenty of other reasons!!!

» Add a new message to this topic