FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Large penis pics - turn on or scare away

Large penis pics - turn on or scare away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man  over a year ago

hallow

This one is for the ladies as I'd like to know their opinion (sorry guys) If you see a profile with pics and the guy has a very large penis does it scare you away or make you want to meet him? Should you post pics of your manhood if it's quite large? Thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This one is for the ladies as I'd like to know their opinion (sorry guys) If you see a profile with pics and the guy has a very large penis does it scare you away or make you want to meet him? Should you post pics of your manhood if it's quite large? Thoughts please?"

Its not a turn on for me and it doesn't scare me but I wouldn't want to meet a guy with a very lare penis because its not my thing.

If a man has a large cock and wants to attract women who like that I think its a good idea to put pictures up. I think its nicer to see the whole body tnough rather than just the cock.

hallow

Suppose another question is how big is too big but obviously again depends on the persons views?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Suppose another question is how big is too big but obviously again depends on the persons views? "

exactly! some will like it, some won't..

same as with most things

Definitely a turn on xx

hallow

"Suppose another question is how big is too big but obviously again depends on the persons views?

same as with most things"

Would it put you off chatting to a guy if he did have one?

hallow

"Definitely a turn on xx"

And at what size and above do you find it a turn on ?

Scare

hallow

"Scare "

Have you ever turned down someone you've been chatting to after seeing their manhood?

By *rjpinkMan  over a year ago

winterfell

Suppose its all just personal preference. Ive been too big for someone in the past.. and intercourse just ended up being a little painful for us both!

hallow

"Suppose its all just personal preference. Ive been too big for someone in the past.. and intercourse just ended up being a little painful for us both! "

Do you find you get more hits when you show how big you are or when you don't?

winterfell

Erm dont think its really had much bearing on amount of interest. I used to show more and decided against it recently. I suppose if people are interested enough tgey can always ask to see.

"Suppose another question is how big is too big but obviously again depends on the persons views?

same as with most things

Would it put you off chatting to a guy if he did have one? "

It puts me off more if they have a fake nose and glasses to disguise it.... oh

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

This is so obvious a pervy origional post pretending to be a serious question lol x

hallow

same as with most things

Would it put you off chatting to a guy if he did have one?

It puts me off more if they have a fake nose and glasses to disguise it.... oh "

Lol well I couldn't find a bana icon to hid it! Lol

hallow

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 00:56:02]

hallow

"This is so obvious a pervy origional post pretending to be a serious question lol x "

I'm never pervy!

Turn on.

hallow

"Turn on. "

Oh really?;)

More attracted to the guy it's attached too than look at Penis size .

hallow

"More attracted to the guy it's attached too than look at Penis size ."

Of course, but would the size put you of if it's really big ?

"More attracted to the guy it's attached too than look at Penis size .

Of course, but would the size put you of if it's really big ? "

No i would see it as a challenge.

hallow

Of course, but would the size put you of if it's really big ?

No i would see it as a challenge. "

Haha

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Suppose its all just personal preference. Ive been too big for someone in the past.. and intercourse just ended up being a little painful for us both!

Do you find you get more hits when you show how big you are or when you don't? "

Do you find you have more hits when you post about cock size?

Perhaps you need a hobby?

hallow

"Suppose its all just personal preference. Ive been too big for someone in the past.. and intercourse just ended up being a little painful for us both!

Perhaps you need a hobby? "

Have plenty of hobbies thanks too many actually doesn't leave me enough time for fab, but the whole point of forums is to chat to people and find their opinion, this is a topic that affects me so I'd like to find out people's thoughts on it, sorry if you feel left out

Have plenty of hobbies thanks too many actually doesn't leave me enough time for fab, but the whole point of forums is to chat to people and find their opinion, this is a topic that affects me so I'd like to find out people's thoughts on it, sorry if you feel left out "

How does it affect you then, as it's a very small disguise, if you get what I'm saying

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have plenty of hobbies thanks too many actually doesn't leave me enough time for fab, but the whole point of forums is to chat to people and find their opinion, this is a topic that affects me so I'd like to find out people's thoughts on it, sorry if you feel left out "

With this post are you perhaps seeking a bit of attention here?

It doesn't put me off. It's all to do with the owner of the penis and what they're like as a person for me.

Great photos by the way OP

hallow

Have plenty of hobbies thanks too many actually doesn't leave me enough time for fab, but the whole point of forums is to chat to people and find their opinion, this is a topic that affects me so I'd like to find out people's thoughts on it, sorry if you feel left out

With this post are you perhaps seeking a bit of attention here? "

Nope asking a genuine question, obviously it does mean that some people who may not usually see my profile will but that's the same if I post in any forum. Genuinely want to find woman's views on this to find out what's best for my profile?

By *edroseCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Definitely a turn on for me the bigger the blacker the better

hallow

"It doesn't put me off. It's all to do with the owner of the penis and what they're like as a person for me.

Great photos by the way OP"

Thanks, back at you;)

If you define your whole being by how big your cock is, then whack it out for the world to see.

If you see yourself as a bit more than just a cock, then go with variety.

hallow

"If you define your whole being by how big your cock is, then whack it out for the world to see.

If you see yourself as a bit more than just a cock, then go with variety. "

Interesting point

Nothing more of a turn off to me than a guy who defines themselves by their cock size. I've had massive ones where the guy is sensitive about its use and knows he can't just slam it into me hard and deep as it'll hurt my insides. Good meets. Other guys don't have as much of a clue and they were crap meets, as my mind was taken away from any sort of pleasure. Hard to discern from a social meet, how sensitive in the bedroom a guy will be.

hallow

"Nothing more of a turn off to me than a guy who defines themselves by their cock size. I've had massive ones where the guy is sensitive about its use and knows he can't just slam it into me hard and deep as it'll hurt my insides. Good meets. Other guys don't have as much of a clue and they were crap meets, as my mind was taken away from any sort of pleasure. Hard to discern from a social meet, how sensitive in the bedroom a guy will be. "

Good point but would a pic of a large penis put you off a profile and you contacting them (if you liked the rest of their body and their text)?

winterfell

"Nothing more of a turn off to me than a guy who defines themselves by their cock size. I've had massive ones where the guy is sensitive about its use and knows he can't just slam it into me hard and deep as it'll hurt my insides. Good meets. Other guys don't have as much of a clue and they were crap meets, as my mind was taken away from any sort of pleasure. Hard to discern from a social meet, how sensitive in the bedroom a guy will be. "

Great point.. its all about being sensitive to your partners needs.. although i did have an ex that would only ever demand harder and faster.. i ended up putting her in hospital with internal bruising so i suppose you must know your own limits aswell!!

"Nothing more of a turn off to me than a guy who defines themselves by their cock size. I've had massive ones where the guy is sensitive about its use and knows he can't just slam it into me hard and deep as it'll hurt my insides. Good meets. Other guys don't have as much of a clue and they were crap meets, as my mind was taken away from any sort of pleasure. Hard to discern from a social meet, how sensitive in the bedroom a guy will be.

Good point but would a pic of a large penis put you off a profile and you contacting them (if you liked the rest of their body and their text)? "

More than two pics would put me off, as that suggests he's defined by his cock. I only message friends on here I don't search for guys.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

It's would scare the shit out of me

"Nothing more of a turn off to me than a guy who defines themselves by their cock size. I've had massive ones where the guy is sensitive about its use and knows he can't just slam it into me hard and deep as it'll hurt my insides. Good meets. Other guys don't have as much of a clue and they were crap meets, as my mind was taken away from any sort of pleasure. Hard to discern from a social meet, how sensitive in the bedroom a guy will be.

Great point.. its all about being sensitive to your partners needs.. although i did have an ex that would only ever demand harder and faster.. i ended up putting her in hospital with internal bruising so i suppose you must know your own limits aswell!!"

Clearly she had a learned lesson then

hallow

Great point.. its all about being sensitive to your partners needs.. although i did have an ex that would only ever demand harder and faster.. i ended up putting her in hospital with internal bruising so i suppose you must know your own limits aswell!!"

Ow! Lol

hallow

"It's would scare the shit out of me "

lol somehow I'm not quite believing you there lol

By *oni and lingamCouple  over a year ago

HULL

It depends how you use it. Me personally if you ram me then, no.

hallow

"It depends how you use it. Me personally if you ram me then, no.

"

But in the initial checkout of their profile, would pictures if a large penis scare you off from contacting them?

Do I find a big cock a turn on, no, not really, other factors area far more important.

Would a pic of a big cock scare me off, no. But as PPs say I look at it in the context of the rest of the profile. If that's the focus of the profile or it talks about ruining, ramming etc that would be a turn off for me.

You're not going to get a consensus answer though as the will be lots of different opinions from different women.

By *oni and lingamCouple  over a year ago

HULL

"It depends how you use it. Me personally if you ram me then, no.

But in the initial checkout of their profile, would pictures if a large penis scare you off from contacting them? "

No

Less dilly dallying...

I'd jump on it

"Suppose another question is how big is too big but obviously again depends on the persons views? "

It's only 'too big' if he has a personality defect that makes me not want to meet him.

I really, really, really couldn't give a fuck about penis size. And most men who think their penis is large don't actually have a large penis.

What about the men who know there cock is small lol

By *ild-1Woman  over a year ago

york

"More attracted to the guy it's attached too than look at Penis size ."

This ^^^^^^

hallow

This ^^^^^^"

Yep I get that, just wondered whether a big penis would put you off chatting to a guy if you liked the rest of him?x

Cock size turns Mrs N off. She doesn't like big ones. So it doesn't matter how good looking, how charming, or how fit you look.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Well, too large a cock, too small a woman, and then it's down to whether one likes their cervix ram raided...

But for anal, I guess it's down to girth not length!

And then it's down to circumference-ability!

Flames

It wouldn't put me off.... I do prefer well endowed guys. Just personal preference

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 13:22:58]

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"This one is for the ladies as I'd like to know their opinion (sorry guys) If you see a profile with pics and the guy has a very large penis does it scare you away or make you want to meet him? Should you post pics of your manhood if it's quite large? Thoughts please?"

Means absolutely nothing to me but my first thought is to reverse image it as most of them are pinched or photoshopped. The majority of the ones I see are attached to men that think a cock is the most important thing. I usually pass them by.

London

"Scare

Have you ever turned down someone you've been chatting to after seeing their manhood? "

I've been here many years and had many meets and the first time I've seen a blokes cock is when we are naked.

hallow

"This one is for the ladies as I'd like to know their opinion (sorry guys) If you see a profile with pics and the guy has a very large penis does it scare you away or make you want to meet him? Should you post pics of your manhood if it's quite large? Thoughts please?

Means absolutely nothing to me but my first thought is to reverse image it as most of them are pinched or photoshopped. The majority of the ones I see are attached to men that think a cock is the most important thing. I usually pass them by."

Reverse image it??

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Pics of cocks large, medium or small turn me off. There are nicer parts of a man to look at in photos.

hallow

"Pics of cocks large, medium or small turn me off. There are nicer parts of a man to look at in photos."

Fair enough

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Mrs fun always says it more about the guy the his manhood a lot off guys don't seem to get that

London

"This one is for the ladies as I'd like to know their opinion (sorry guys) If you see a profile with pics and the guy has a very large penis does it scare you away or make you want to meet him? Should you post pics of your manhood if it's quite large? Thoughts please?

Means absolutely nothing to me but my first thought is to reverse image it as most of them are pinched or photoshopped. The majority of the ones I see are attached to men that think a cock is the most important thing. I usually pass them by.

Reverse image it?? "

Reverse image search. Google or Tineye are pretty good.

hallow

Reverse image it??

Reverse image search. Google or Tineye are pretty good."

Oh I see, well I've got nothing to hide there I can promise you!

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

Reverse image it??

Oh I see, well I've got nothing to hide there I can promise you! "

Well OP, I think it's about time you show us this fine specimen of manhood, then we can tell you how scared we are

I don't mind seeing pics but playing with a big cock scares me - I have very small tiny holes

hallow

Reverse image it??

Well OP, I think it's about time you show us this fine specimen of manhood, then we can tell you how scared we are "

Sent!

hallow

"I don't mind seeing pics but playing with a big cock scares me - I have very small tiny holes "

Fair point!

London

Reverse image it??

Oh I see, well I've got nothing to hide there I can promise you! "

Ah, so this is about you and not some random question. Do you think it's putting women off?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Definitely a turn off

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Definite turn on

hallow

Reverse image it??

Ah, so this is about you and not some random question. Do you think it's putting women off?"

I wish I was that big,lol I meant I've got nothing to hide as in my pics are def my own! was something that I was chatting to a friend about the other day just thought I'd see what people's opinions are?

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I once put a pic of the studs cock that was fucking my (then) wife on my profile

I got 17 messages in one week mainly from couples and 5 fems

I took it off and put my own cock pics back up

And I got one message in 2 weeks and that was from a guy

As I'm quite a large lady, a big cock is perfect for me as I can see it going in and out. And I love the feeling of being stretched and filled.

I love to see a big cock on a profile and it would encourage me, and definitely not scare me away!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have just had a message..from a profile with 35 very ugly pics of the same cock. and very off putting.

Truly awful.

Actually feel quite sorry for him needing to put up that many. Must be very insecure.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Ah, c*ck piccies. I look at a c*ck to decide if I'd like to meet him or not

Rather have a guy thats attractive,as

have found large uncomfortable.

8" is about right

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Mrs here

I love perving on pics and like to know what I'm getting like to chat and at least say hi before a cock pick turns up in our inbox BUT I do like to see cock without asking

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Ah, c*ck piccies. I look at a c*ck to decide if I'd like to meet him or not"

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 21:33:20]

By *otgymfitanymoreCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

"If you define your whole being by how big your cock is, then whack it out for the world to see.

If you see yourself as a bit more than just a cock, then go with variety.

Interesting point "

But don't forget....some women are into big cocks, so as many as you turn off you may intrigue the same amount of women.

Personally for me I like a big cock to suck but as for fucking...then no as I can't take them.

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

Wouldn't scare me off but dick pics on profiles don't exactly do it for me anyway

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

OP are you asking as you believe you have a big cock?

They scare the life out of me. If i see we or vwe i ignore that profile

By *amianoMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Got to show what tools I have in the box

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

None of your veris said you was VWE ( just saying)

Sometime maybe mens egos are bigger that there so called manhood

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Sometime maybe mens egos are bigger that there so called manhood "

Sometimes?? Its just the way we are made we can't help it

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

If it's a nice looking cock then definitely a turn on. I fab them usually...sometimes even message the owner...

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Too big hurts lol

hallow

"OP are you asking as you believe you have a big cock?"

Hell no, it's ok in size I think but I'm not vwe, just a convo I was having other day with a friend of here. Thought I'd see what other people's views were

hallow

"None of your veris said you was VWE ( just saying)

Sometime maybe mens egos are bigger that there so called manhood "

Nope I most definitely am not vwe, just wondered what people's views were?

hallow

Too big hurts lol"

Lol, what's too big? Lol

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I once put a pic of the studs cock that was fucking my (then) wife on my profile

I got 17 messages in one week mainly from couples and 5 fems

I took it off and put my own cock pics back up

And I got one message in 2 weeks and that was from a guy "

Isn't that illegal ? Posting photos of someone else on a swinging site without their permission lands people in court these days

It don't scare Shaz, makes her horny and sometimes wet

Large cocks are like wild animals, impressive to look at from a safe distance, wouldn't necessarily want to meet one close up unless it was under full control of a sensible handler though

It's good to see the size of penis we are going to meet. One good cock piccy is essential in our opinion. You never can tell what men are packing in their pants LOL. We were at a party and this little thin guy, wilo the whispy type with his girlfriend was there. Fuck his cock was absolutely huge and totally out of proportion with his body. Isn't it strange how cock size is like that and huge cocks are often attached to thin whispy men.

Well I think it is anyway LOL.

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

"It's good to see the size of penis we are going to meet. One good cock piccy is essential in our opinion. You never can tell what men are packing in their pants LOL. We were at a party and this little thin guy, wilo the whispy type with his girlfriend was there. Fuck his cock was absolutely huge and totally out of proportion with his body. Isn't it strange how cock size is like that and huge cocks are often attached to thin whispy men.

Well I think it is anyway LOL."

Ladies usually have to be stimulated and attracted to the guy, and if he has a thick girth cock then they are usually more aroused and their eyes will be transfixed by its thickness before desiring to touch it. I think Ladies love glancing at a thick girth cock tastefully done in pictures, without having to meet that person.

"Definitely a turn on xx"

By *rs slut n himCouple  over a year ago

dartford

Love em... bigger and thicker the better

By *rs slut n himCouple  over a year ago

dartford

Though they must be attached to someone decent, not just anyone, if you get me lol x

London

Too big hurts lol

Lol, what's too big? Lol"

You want to know in inches? That's impossible of course because all women are different.

hallow

With this post are you perhaps seeking a bit of attention here? "

Everyone on fab who puts up a photo is looking for attention, your hoping that what you put up catches someone's eyes. So your point is? Lol

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

I've noticed you constantly have to hold the base your cock in lewd pics.

Classic case of trying to make it look bigger. . You do realise people see through that bold scam don't you?

Haha

Scare away, what I cannot fit on my mouth is not worth having. One experience was enough, no thanks

hallow

Classic case of trying to make it look bigger. . You do realise people see through that bold scam don't you?

Haha"

Do they really?, oh my the shook, horror and humiliation, I should take them all off and delete my fab account! Lol

I'm confused though that you refer to a picture of a Cock as lewd, suggesting that your offended by that, yet you have yours on display in your pics?bit hypercritical don't you think? And not sure how if I was holding by the base to make it look bigger, how that would class as a "bold" scam, especially if everyone sees through it?

I look forward to your detailed and informative response. Xx

Maybe if you have verifications stating you have a big cock then that's a ladies opinion on the matter, much better than your own as she will have seen it face to face.....so to speak :D

By *ittyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

crewkerne

I love it

Grantham

If I see a cock pic, of any size, it turns me right off

Grantham

"Maybe if you have verifications stating you have a big cock then that's a ladies opinion on the matter, much better than your own as she will have seen it face to face.....so to speak :D"

That only works if you met the type of women who leave graphic veris

By *ottylipsWoman  over a year ago

Oldham

Mmmm love it huge turn on

Big thicker doesn't bother me at all

Very satisfying

By *ottylipsWoman  over a year ago

Oldham

[Removed by poster at 21/04/17 21:09:23]

collier row

Haha

Do they really?, oh my the shook, horror and humiliation, I should take them all off and delete my fab account! Lol

I'm confused though that you refer to a picture of a Cock as lewd, suggesting that your offended by that, yet you have yours on display in your pics?bit hypercritical don't you think? And not sure how if I was holding by the base to make it look bigger, how that would class as a "bold" scam, especially if everyone sees through it?

I look forward to your detailed and informative response. Xx"

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Carry on trying to make it look better from weird angles and holding the base really tight to your waist.

Enjoy sir !

hallow

Haha

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Carry on trying to make it look better from weird angles and holding the base really tight to your waist.

Enjoy sir !"

Thank you so much for your detailed and informative response, and I promise I will do my best to keep taking better photos (as that's what most normall people do on fab) and will use my protractor to get the best weird angle and hold my penis at its base where it's attached too near my waist. Your insight and information has been invaluable and hope that you share your special gift with the many other men on fab who hold their penis incorrectly.

Regards

Me

"Thank you so much for your detailed and informative response, and I promise I will do my best to keep taking better photos (as that's what most normall people do on fab) and will use my protractor to get the best weird angle and hold my penis at its base where it's attached too near my waist. Your insight and information has been invaluable and hope that you share your special gift with the many other men on fab who hold their penis incorrectly.

Regards

Me"

haha

collier row

[Removed by poster at 22/04/17 14:02:42]

collier row

Haha

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Enjoy sir !

Thank you so much for your detailed and informative response, and I promise I will do my best to keep taking better photos (as that's what most normall people do on fab) and will use my protractor to get the best weird angle and hold my penis at its base where it's attached too near my waist. Your insight and information has been invaluable and hope that you share your special gift with the many other men on fab who hold their penis incorrectly.

Regards

Me"

You don't sound like you have too much fun on the forums !

Cheer up you lost soul, hiding behind passive aggressive essays is detrimental to your health.

Lol

hallow

Haha

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Enjoy sir !

Regards

Me

Cheer up you lost soul, hiding behind passive aggressive essays is detrimental to your health.

Lol

"

Actually I was just being politely replying to someone who obviously for no reason likes to go round and just moan about people pictures, I do have fun on forums but can't be bothered with people like you who jump in on forums and complain at other people.

If you don't like people's pictures just don't fab then and move on. No need to be rude and call people names.

collier row

Haha

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Enjoy sir !

Regards

Me

Lol

Actually I was just being politely replying to someone who obviously for no reason likes to go round and just moan about people pictures, I do have fun on forums but can't be bothered with people like you who jump in on forums and complain at other people.

If you don't like people's pictures just don't fab then and move on. No need to be rude and call people names."

Keep on trying to make your knob look bigger bro. . . Have fun with that desperation.

hallow

Haha

Lol

If the shoe fits sir.

Enjoy sir !

Regards

Me

Lol

If you don't like people's pictures just don't fab then and move on. No need to be rude and call people names.

Keep on trying to make your knob look bigger bro. . . Have fun with that desperation.

"

I will, thankyou

"Pics of cocks large, medium or small turn me off. There are nicer parts of a man to look at in photos."

» Add a new message to this topic