FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Just joined

Just joined

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I just joined the other day. Looks like a great site although I haven't had any luck so far, messages getting deleted or just replies saying 'no thanks'. Is there something I'm missing here? lol.

Maybe messages not the best way to go about trying to meet someone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hi hunni welcome to fab my advice would be take ur time to get to know ppl always read ppls profiles fully try and chat in the chat room to get urself know and maybe attend one of the many socials thats going on within fab

u only been here a few days ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY LOL

luv jacs

xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. Thanks. I suppose it's more of a swinging site than a dating site and that makes it tricky for single guys like me. But I've looked at a few dating sites and they're mostly just full of fake profiles, and/or scammers. I like the way this site is laid out and it seems to be more of a community. Which makes it harder to get started I suppose.

Thanks for the tips jacs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with that, take your time, don't take refusals as anything other than what they are, always be polite. Sooner or later you will get a meet..!

Yep - agree with all of the above. Also joining in with the forum topics is a good idea to get yourself seen and known. Good luck

"Hi, I just joined the other day. Looks like a great site although I haven't had any luck so far, messages getting deleted or just replies saying 'no thanks'. Is there something I'm missing here? lol.

Maybe messages not the best way to go about trying to meet someone?

"

This is a good site my man, and best of all a FREE site - not out to fleece single guys like most of them are - It may take a litle while for you to get known and find your feet, but stick with it, don't fall into the single guy trap of posting threads complaining cos everyone hasn't fallen at your feet within the first 20 milliseconds of joining - you'll be ok

Best of luck and enjoy the site

» Add a new message to this topic