FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Re-Introduction

Re-Introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornographic Arts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey,

We're revising our profile to better suit our interests but finding it more difficult to do than we thought. So we thought 'do another introduction post' and see how it comes across.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Hey,

We're revising our profile to better suit our interests but finding it more difficult to do than we thought. So we thought 'do another introduction post' and see how it comes across."

Lovely photos, your blog is open and says what your after..... I do like the pics..

Boo x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey,

We're revising our profile to better suit our interests but finding it more difficult to do than we thought. So we thought 'do another introduction post' and see how it comes across."

you say what you do but you don't say what you want?

plus ...and this is only my opinion, the pics are very samey (as in same as a lot of others on here)

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. I think you need more pics of the male and some of you both together. Your profile says you like photography but I don't know from reading it what you are looking for in a meet.

Sally

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Definitely need more pics of the male. I scrolled through your photos before reading the profile and thought you were a lesbian couple from the first few.

By *ornographic Arts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for the input/advice.

Our photos will always mainly be female dominated as that's our thing, she likes to model, he likes to shoot. As we mainly look for girl/girl play we figure it's ok like that.

Really we want to get our main points across as succinctly as possible without sounding cold or blunt.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the input/advice.

Our photos will always mainly be female dominated as that's our thing, she likes to model, he likes to shoot. As we mainly look for girl/girl play we figure it's ok like that.

Really we want to get our main points across as succinctly as possible without sounding cold or blunt."

well its a lot better now you have changed the words as now others can tell what you want...

but it is quite blunt

» Add a new message to this topic