FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My wife cheated on me and left !

My wife cheated on me and left !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not asking for sympathy but my wife cheated on me for at yeast 3 months n then moved out n left me !

How many other members have had marriage break downs and what was the turning point for moving on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband left me nearly 2 years ago there is no turning point ye just get on with life sure if your on here it's not for the witty banter

The banter can be just as fun sometimes and I'm new to this so don't know what to expect just looking for fun n something to take my mind off it

If you want to work it out with her, try. If not crack on and move on. It's hard but it's common! more common than you'd think.

Use your mates for support and get your chin off the ground mate, you will come out of this smiling.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

To get over him I got under someone else a week after he left. Did wonders for my confidence and I had two years of endless fun. If he didn't want me there were plenty of others who did. Then I met my new man and everything worked out for the best.

I tried to work on it but just got pushed away house is now sold and she moved out and is secretly swing someone else I'm wanting to just try n forget n start again but find it very daunting

It's been more than a week but I don't exactly get offers flooding in lol

I'm keeping my eyes and options open and just trying to keep positive for my daughter

This site prob isn't the best outlet wen your feeling low as men get rebuked alot on here talk to someone about stuff bothering ye that's what I did and eventually things get better just keep positive

I got people I can talk to n shoulder to cry the problem I have is I had sex two to three times a week and now I've been dry since Christmas feel like I'm a teen again

I got people I can talk to n shoulder to cry the problem I have is I had sex two to three times a week and now I've been dry since Christmas feel like I'm a teen again

"It's been more than a week but I don't exactly get offers flooding in lol

I'm keeping my eyes and options open and just trying to keep positive for my daughter "

Remember your last line, it's important. My advice is don't expect anything and keep honest and true

"I got people I can talk to n shoulder to cry the problem I have is I had sex two to three times a week and now I've been dry since Christmas feel like I'm a teen again "

I had sex almost daily for 19 years lol after my ex left I had none for over a year it just wasn't important now maye it's cos I'm female god knows but I found healing more important then physical satisfaction

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i fucked the shit outta guys when i split with my ex, it wasn't the right thing for me to do as i used sex as a way of avoiding my feelings -and i regret fucking pretty much every guy off here that i have met coz they are using pricks desperate for fanny. not all of them but most.

feel better for that, right.

idk what you do, you probably need to learn to trust someone intimately again, a fuck site wouldn't do that in my opinion. if anything it would add to the lack of trsut.

"I got people I can talk to n shoulder to cry the problem I have is I had sex two to three times a week and now I've been dry since Christmas feel like I'm a teen again "

Get yourself to Relate it's not just for couples. I did it when my marriage broke up, It's a bit pricey but very worth it

Good luck mate

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

[Removed by poster at 11/04/17 23:41:49]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

My wife did the same 2 years ago. Totally unexpected. Left me raising two kids. POSITIVITY is key. It has been hard but I have had the opportunity really question life and examine myself. I now know my self better than ever and come out stronger than ever. My best bit of advise is talk to people. Be open and get it all out. You'll soon discover the people in your life who are truly valuable. It's shit now but with the right attitude the future can be bright.

Two of my favourite saying that are apt to this situation:

You can not change the wind but you can adjust the sail

&

You can only piss with the dick you got

Basically work with the stuff you have the power/capability to change and don't worry about that you cant

You need to get on lonely hearts mate lol, grow a pair move on and have some fun,

Fuck when my long term relationship of 21 years was over I kickstarted waking up and actually living again with a 3 day session with someone I met on tinder lol, but at that time I was still living in the spare bedroom at home while all the details were being sorted, don't let the grass grow under your feet you only live once, so enjoy it while you can,.

I have a strange feeling someone's angling for a sympathy fuck.........

"I have a strange feeling someone's angling for a sympathy fuck........."
well I ain't gonna fuck him lol.

"I have a strange feeling someone's angling for a sympathy fuck......... well I ain't gonna fuck him lol."

Don't lie Minty we all know you're curious

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"The banter can be just as fun sometimes and I'm new to this so don't know what to expect just looking for fun n something to take my mind off it "

So you're looking for someone who doesn't mind going with a guy who's just been rejected. Your logic is impeccable, mate! Your wife left you for a reason. Work out why and you'll be on your way to getting your shit together.

You don't know what to expect here? There's no excuse for not doing your homework in the internet age. Do some research, THEN come back. In fact, I'd advise staying away from meeting people off the internet for the time being. Get out, get a hobby, get a life. Heck, even go to a swinging club. Plenty of banter and laughs there. You might even get a shag too!

The main thing is you will meet someone else but you DON'T want to be telling her stories about how your ex screwed you over. Reinvent yourself into a bloke who's going places. THEN you might find that women start chasing YOU instead of the other way around.

All the best!

"The banter can be just as fun sometimes and I'm new to this so don't know what to expect just looking for fun n something to take my mind off it

So you're looking for someone who doesn't mind going with a guy who's just been rejected. Your logic is impeccable, mate! Your wife left you for a reason. Work out why and you'll be on your way to getting your shit together.

You don't know what to expect here? There's no excuse for not doing your homework in the internet age. Do some research, THEN come back. In fact, I'd advise staying away from meeting people off the internet for the time being. Get out, get a hobby, get a life. Heck, even go to a swinging club. Plenty of banter and laughs there. You might even get a shag too!

The main thing is you will meet someone else but you DON'T want to be telling her stories about how your ex screwed you over. Reinvent yourself into a bloke who's going places. THEN you might find that women start chasing YOU instead of the other way around.

All the best!"

OP take note of this and follow it word by word

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"The banter can be just as fun sometimes and I'm new to this so don't know what to expect just looking for fun n something to take my mind off it

All the best!

OP take note of this and follow it word by word "

Oh...stop it you!

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

In the nicest possible way just get yourself off here, we all have personal stuff going on but don't come here with it.

I'd be surprised if anybody meets you right now so why not take time to heal and then come back confident and ready.

Good luck OP

The turning point for moving on is that she left you... No matter how much you may have loved her, if she isn't with you out of her own free will or volition, then she ain't the one to be aching over...... Take it from me, find someone who chooses to be there, not someone who is there for lack of a better option... Hope this helped..

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

My ex and I had 16 wonderful years....

Then we met eachother!

By *aleNORTHwest26Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"To get over him I got under someone else a week after he left. Did wonders for my confidence and I had two years of endless fun. If he didn't want me there were plenty of others who did. Then I met my new man and everything worked out for the best."

The new mans gain, is definitely the old mans loss!!

Stunning pictures, can't imagine you ever having any problems again x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

In my experience newly split up guys are not ready for this site.

Get used to being on your own and finding out who you are. You've been part of a couple for a while and it's not easy being single.

My ex left me 12 years ago. I'm still single as I never felt the need for or wanted a relationship.

Think about what you want.

All the best!"

Well said. I'm coming to you for advice in future. Man you talk a lot of sense

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"To get over him I got under someone else a week after he left. Did wonders for my confidence and I had two years of endless fun. If he didn't want me there were plenty of others who did. Then I met my new man and everything worked out for the best.

The new mans gain, is definitely the old mans loss!!

Stunning pictures, can't imagine you ever having any problems again x"

Thank you

"I'm not asking for sympathy but my wife cheated on me for at yeast 3 months n then moved out n left me !

How many other members have had marriage break downs and what was the turning point for moving on "

She couldn't take being a mum. So I do what I can to do both without her. And he's a lovely little boy so I think I'm doing right

"In my experience newly split up guys are not ready for this site.

Get used to being on your own and finding out who you are. You've been part of a couple for a while and it's not easy being single.

My ex left me 12 years ago. I'm still single as I never felt the need for or wanted a relationship.

Think about what you want. "

Well said and same here x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Sorry to hear that OP

» Add a new message to this topic