FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Let's have it, honest, no holds barred

Let's have it, honest, no holds barred

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a few weeks now, just a little curious of what a wonans take on my profile is just added a few bits tonight so feel free to really give it to me..... Owww yes, please ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Minty from eastenders comes to mind.......

Ha ha I remember him, not watched eastenders in years, too much doom and gloom lol, thanks for the input though

Lol no problem you actually have a pretty in depth profile bide your time and I'm sure you'll do fine

I never said I was doing bad lol, not all go for a ripped hunk such as yourself, I'm so jealous lol. I like In depth it s out the time wasters and hopefully shows my true personality, rather than just a tool lol

I guess it just depends on what you're looking for, there's thousands of profiles for women to look through so just try and have something to stand out so it catches their eye

"I guess it just depends on what you're looking for, there's thousands of profiles for women to look through so just try and have something to stand out so it catches their eye"
my profile says exactly what I'm looking for, and I have looked at loads of blokes profiles and most are pretty lame a couple of lines don't cut it unless your ripped like yourself lol, seems like all the woman are in bed I suppose I will gaff to bump my thread in the morning when they finely rise their sleepy heads ha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I read it all. But if i was just viewing i would of stopped at the second paragraph.

Its whingy, derogratry and id lose the baseball cap photo.

But its your profile and if its working for you keep it

"I read it all. But if i was just viewing i would of stopped at the second paragraph.

Its whingy, derogratry and id lose the baseball cap photo.

But its your profile and if its working for you keep it"

thanks for taking the time to read it and all the pints you mentioned have been actioned on, every little helps

I only git as far as the whiny status abd 2nd paragraph before I stopped. Told me all I needed to know, so if it reflects who you are then keep it.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I found it quite offensive to be honest, although i did read all of it, based on that i definitely would have no interest in meeting you OP

stopped at the second and third paragraph...i may be misinterpreting your "sence " of humour but anyone that derogatory about others would be a definite no for us...

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"stopped at the second and third paragraph...i may be misinterpreting your "sence " of humour but anyone that derogatory about others would be a definite no for us..."

This

Sorry OP

I only read the status and that was enough for me....

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Yeah sorry but the sense of humour you claim to have I didn't get it from reading your profile.

There's no need to put down 95% of the women on here.

I'm not your target market so to speak, but i'd like to think that even if i was I'd still find your profile derogatory and rude. Everyone has their preferences but to be rude about it doesn't reflect well on you

I think you have a lot to learn OP on here after reading your profile.

There are plenty of funny, polite, respectful single men on here.

From reading your profile, you're not one of them.

"I think you have a lot to learn OP on here after reading your profile.

There are plenty of funny, polite, respectful single men on here.

From reading your profile, you're not one of them."

it's called sarcasm which a lot of people don't get, it seems a lot of people can't be honest on their profile.

The so called offensive paragraphs have now been removed so as not to offend the 95% that don't get it lol.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It tells me everything I need to know.

Do men your age really put 'lol' after every sentence? Scrap that, why do any adults use lol?

"It tells me everything I need to know.

Do men your age really put 'lol' after every sentence? Scrap that, why do any adults use lol?"

you don't have that problem on your profile with your 4 lines lol ohh sorry ha ha ha

Do men your age really put 'lol' after every sentence? Scrap that, why do any adults use lol? you don't have that problem on your profile with your 4 lines lol ohh sorry ha ha ha "

Ooohhh minty has claws

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Do men your age really put 'lol' after every sentence? Scrap that, why do any adults use lol? you don't have that problem on your profile with your 4 lines lol ohh sorry ha ha ha "

Like I said, your profile tells me everything I need to know.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Oh dear !

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You asked for honest, no holds barre, and appears you've had a lot of sound advice above but also know you've made a few changes, so this is based on the current version.

Not sure if you were aiming for funny, or arrogant, but the impression that's given is the latter.

The paragraph about face pics, just comes across as ranty and judgemental, people don't show their face publically for lots of reasons, and not just the ones you listed.

The copious use of smileys and lol's gives it a bit of a juvenile feel too.

The line "I would ideally like a friends with benefits arrangement, probably 2, 3 or even 4 just in case a few are busy on any given week plus I'm greedy ha, although one off's are good until I build up my list lol." will put a lot of people off too, even though this is NSA, I'm pretty sure most women wouldn't want to feel like they're your back up plan.

By limiting the distance you're prepared to travel to 30 miles (or 30-40 mins drive - which is not a great deal really) you're limiting your opportunities too.

Not sure if the "enter LICK MY PUSSY in the subject line" thing is a joke, or you're serious, either way that will put a lot off.

Maybe think about some pics that show your body off.

If you're doing as well as you say you are though, perhaps you don't need advice.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic