FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been on here for a while now and met no one!!

Just looking for some quick advice really, have I worded my profile wrong or are the pics too much? Etc

I'd be grateful for any advice

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your pics look great, I've been fabbing.

My only advice is to pad your profile out a bit. Tell people more about you, your likes and dislikes and sell yourself.

Good luck x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Honestly you have put down you're a TV but in your Profile it states you only dress when asked ? Also Straight but interested in Bi Guys ?

The only photos are of your cock ? I understand that not everyone wants to show their face but who do you think you'll attract with those photos?

I have asked a lot of questions because it's a confusing mess of a profile with very little to attract someone.

Firstly ask yourself, who am I looking for and what will make me stand out from the crowd. If a couple are looking for a TV what would make them want to meet you if you have no pictures of you dressed to see how convincing you are, or even as a single man as they can't see your face (plenty of single men who on here willing to show their face and body) they'll just pass you by.

I am not being bitchy but as you've had very little feedback I thought I would try to help a bit of work and some other pictures hopefully you'll get some interest

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

In the third pic youve got a cheese grater between your legs.

Sally

» Add a new message to this topic