FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey

Hey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello every1. This our first adventure with swinging, wondering how every1 else got here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello every1. This our first adventure with swinging, wondering how every1 else got here x"

I originally came on with a friend but she has since settled down. But I was hooked lol

I can't wait to start our adventures, was it as good as u imagined?

I can't wait to start our adventures, was it as good as u imagined?

"I can't wait to start our adventures, was it as good as u imagined?"

First time (like anything) was a bit nerve-wracking but she was more experienced in the swinging scene and made me feel at ease pretty quickly. Don't think about doing too much in the beginning just start what makes you comfortable. Ya don't want to 'bite off as much as you can chew' and end up having a bad experience

Lovely advice xx

I've got my 1st meet next Friday! Mmf!! I'm excited, nervous,but the couple we are meeting seem to have the same banter and sence of humour as us so hopefully all will be OK! Good luck x

I, Poppy, joined after I got divorced. Was introduced to Fab by a friend and didn't look back. Billy and I meet on here 4 years ago, fell in love and are still going strong.

Poppy

God I'd love to be with a woman, here's hoping xx

"I've got my 1st meet next Friday! Mmf!! I'm excited, nervous,but the couple we are meeting seem to have the same banter and sence of humour as us so hopefully all will be OK! Good luck x"

How can it be "A couple WE are meeting " mmf surely either ur meeting a couple or a single is meeting u and ur partener

"I've got my 1st meet next Friday! Mmf!! I'm excited, nervous,but the couple we are meeting seem to have the same banter and sence of humour as us so hopefully all will be OK! Good luck x

How can it be "A couple WE are meeting " mmf surely either ur meeting a couple or a single is meeting u and ur partener"

Sorry but I'm not sure of the correct terminology yet!! Me and my fb are meeting another couple.

"I, Poppy, joined after I got divorced. Was introduced to Fab by a friend and didn't look back. Billy and I meet on here 4 years ago, fell in love and are still going strong.

Poppy"

^Lush!

"Hello every1. This our first adventure with swinging, wondering how every1 else got here x"

Hey! Looks like we started our adventure at the same time!

I'm in a good place in my life at the moment and actually happy being single. I thought this would be a great opportunity to explore some of the things I've been thinking about for most of my adult life.

My experience so far has been really positive and I'm happy to have finally dipped my toes in the water.

Doing a proper high dive tomorrow with my first party invite...

By *enfold75Man  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

I joined as a single man after my mate told me about it. Went to jaydees a couple of time as a single man. Went with open arms as I don't know what to expect. Had a 4 some with another single guy and a couple. That was it I was completely hooked. Went a couple more times as a single man. Then I met someone who wasn't interested in the swinging world. So I agreed not to go whilst we were together. The relationship only lasted 4 months. 2 weeks after we split up I was back in the club scene. I also met my current partner on plenty of fish. We met for a drink and we hit it off.

We now go as a couple. And we have had lots of intresr from other couples wanting to meet.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

» Add a new message to this topic