FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey is my profile ok?

Hey is my profile ok?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anything I could do to make my profile better ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm wondering the same xD is my profile okay? Had nothing but time wasters so far .

"I'm wondering the same xD is my profile okay? Had nothing but time wasters so far ."

what do you mean by time wasters? and you have virtually no profile..what do you expect anyone to respond to?

People that say they'll meet for fun or socially, and why should i reveal any information on my profile?, its no strings attatched fun and would prefer my identity to not be revealed what should i actually put on my profile...? A few tips would be nice

"People that say they'll meet for fun or socially, and why should i reveal any information on my profile?, its no strings attatched fun and would prefer my identity to not be revealed what should i actually put on my profile...? A few tips would be nice"

Why should you reveal any information on your profile? Are you serious?

"People that say they'll meet for fun or socially, and why should i reveal any information on my profile?, its no strings attatched fun and would prefer my identity to not be revealed what should i actually put on my profile...? A few tips would be nice

Why should you reveal any information on your profile? Are you serious?

"

You mean it isn't as easy as just signing up and getting laid instantly without any effort at all? What a crazy concept

Jesus christ all i asked for was tips on my profile why so much negativity?...

By *ordan169Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I have had the same issue time wasters

God this world is fucked up women expecting men to jump up and down doing 360 turns and shit just for a girl to talk to him it should be 50/50 both ways get your head out your ass seriously sick of women that think they deserve fucking royalty your the reason this world is a fucked up place hope your proud!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"God this world is fucked up women expecting men to jump up and down doing 360 turns and shit just for a girl to talk to him it should be 50/50 both ways get your head out your ass seriously sick of women that think they deserve fucking royalty your the reason this world is a fucked up place hope your proud!"

Wow.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"God this world is fucked up women expecting men to jump up and down doing 360 turns and shit just for a girl to talk to him it should be 50/50 both ways get your head out your ass seriously sick of women that think they deserve fucking royalty your the reason this world is a fucked up place hope your proud!"

Crikey!

and there,along with a lack of any profile, is the reason you don't get to meet anyone..a profile is there so prospective meets can see something about you, find out if they may share the same tatses..it's not rocket science...do you think you can just send a message and someone will immedialty fuck you? really?...good luck!

Not all women are the same but most I've found nowadays meh didn't mean to disrespect just sick of others negativity

*you're

"Not all women are the same but most I've found nowadays meh didn't mean to disrespect just sick of others negativity"

well thats fine, but still stand by my opinion that without a profile, there is nothing for anyone to respond to...and without one you will indeed waste an awful lot of time on here

"Not all women are the same but most I've found nowadays meh didn't mean to disrespect just sick of others negativity

well thats fine, but still stand by my opinion that without a profile, there is nothing for anyone to respond to...and without one you will indeed waste an awful lot of time on here"

i still have no idea what your talking about "no profile" i clearly have a profile if I'm online now? XD

"Not all women are the same but most I've found nowadays meh didn't mean to disrespect just sick of others negativity

well thats fine, but still stand by my opinion that without a profile, there is nothing for anyone to respond to...and without one you will indeed waste an awful lot of time on here

i still have no idea what your talking about "no profile" i clearly have a profile if I'm online now? XD"

ok, well i'll try and put it very simply...at the moment you have one line ,you tell people to ask you...women will look at a profile before even opening a message to see if there is anything that attracts them, any similar interests, also to see whether someone is near, or can accom etc...if there is no information there, they are likely to just move on. That does not mean they are up their own arses,or demanding. Women receive a lot of messages...if they have say 10 to look at, and 5 have a full,informative,humourous interesting profile, and 5 have not...which ones do you think they will pursue any further?

it's really not very difficult to do, and there is a wealth of helpful info on here to assist someone writing a profile,though why i'm saying this i have no idea, as i'm sure i am completely wasting my breath.

i still have no idea what your talking about "no profile" i clearly have a profile if I'm online now? XD

ok, well i'll try and put it very simply...at the moment you have one line ,you tell people to ask you...women will look at a profile before even opening a message to see if there is anything that attracts them, any similar interests, also to see whether someone is near, or can accom etc...if there is no information there, they are likely to just move on. That does not mean they are up their own arses,or demanding. Women receive a lot of messages...if they have say 10 to look at, and 5 have a full,informative,humourous interesting profile, and 5 have not...which ones do you think they will pursue any further?

it's really not very difficult to do, and there is a wealth of helpful info on here to assist someone writing a profile,though why i'm saying this i have no idea, as i'm sure i am completely wasting my breath."

nah your not wasting your breath at all thanks for atleaste giving me a tip I'm kinda bad at writing these things out I'll have a think what i can write on it what do girls like O_o?

it's really not very difficult to do, and there is a wealth of helpful info on here to assist someone writing a profile,though why i'm saying this i have no idea, as i'm sure i am completely wasting my breath. nah your not wasting your breath at all thanks for atleaste giving me a tip I'm kinda bad at writing these things out I'll have a think what i can write on it what do girls like O_o?"

put 'profile advice' into the search bit in the forums, and you'll see all sorts of advice, and you can see which bits you feel apply to you.

it's really not very difficult to do, and there is a wealth of helpful info on here to assist someone writing a profile,though why i'm saying this i have no idea, as i'm sure i am completely wasting my breath. nah your not wasting your breath at all thanks for atleaste giving me a tip I'm kinda bad at writing these things out I'll have a think what i can write on it what do girls like O_o?

put 'profile advice' into the search bit in the forums, and you'll see all sorts of advice, and you can see which bits you feel apply to you."

thanks alot

it's really not very difficult to do, and there is a wealth of helpful info on here to assist someone writing a profile,though why i'm saying this i have no idea, as i'm sure i am completely wasting my breath. nah your not wasting your breath at all thanks for atleaste giving me a tip I'm kinda bad at writing these things out I'll have a think what i can write on it what do girls like O_o?

put 'profile advice' into the search bit in the forums, and you'll see all sorts of advice, and you can see which bits you feel apply to you."

right i added a little about me, seem okay O_o?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"yes,but start by not posting drug related status! very dumb!

Agree with this.

Lose the photo of you grabbing your crotch as well"

Maybe he was trying out that Michael Jackson move! Ooooh

put 'profile advice' into the search bit in the forums, and you'll see all sorts of advice, and you can see which bits you feel apply to you.right i added a little about me, seem okay O_o?"

Didn't see it before, but sorry, still not very interesting. Good luck though.

Poppy

By *amesoflondonMan  over a year ago

London

Gulp... dare I ask. How's mine? :/

"Gulp... dare I ask. How's mine? :/ "

Firstly...start your own thread and ask, but only if your brave enough to accept the truth, because your profile is not good at all.

Poppy

By *ustybabe777Woman  over a year ago

Dublin 1

Top Tip. Dont say straight on your profime. Then looking fir Trannys which are MEN Hellllooooooo. Big turnoff. Either be bi and admit it. Women wont meet men who do this.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For the people who are obviously annoyed at these type of threads going by their very unfriendly and not civil posts, please avoid the threads altogether

oops lol

» Add a new message to this topic