FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time party goers

First time party goers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, we are looking to go to our 1st swingers party. Has anyone got any suggestions as to which one we should try for beginners? Somewhere we can have a really good time? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appypear12Couple  over a year ago

huntingdon

ABFADS PARTYS FRIDAY NITE LOTS OF FIRST TIMERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE TO GOOGLEABFADS PARTYS

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you we'll have a look! You might just end up seeing us there lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"ABFADS PARTYS FRIDAY NITE LOTS OF FIRST TIMERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE TO GOOGLEABFADS PARTYS"

Saturday night is couples only and you will find it more relaxing for first timers.

"ABFADS PARTYS FRIDAY NITE LOTS OF FIRST TIMERS AND YOUNG PEOPLE TO GOOGLEABFADS PARTYS

Saturday night is couples only and you will find it more relaxing for first timers."

We went to our first party a couple of weeks ago bit nervous and excited at same time it was a small party us and 2 other couples being a odd number party someone felt left out at times better doing it with even numbers i think

We went to our first party a couple of weeks ago bit nervous and excited at same time it was a small party us and 2 other couples being a odd number party someone felt left out at times better doing it with even numbers i think

I see you live not far from me can I suggest that you visit club 29 in Leicester. Near brucianies. This is a very friendly club and often have party nights.. polly

» Add a new message to this topic