FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey...guess what I'm gonna ask?....

Hey...guess what I'm gonna ask?....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickerstaff OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Hi all,so Friday has landed I hope you've all had at least half decent weeks?

Since I've joined I've had a couple of chats with some lovely people here, came across (stop it!) some brilliant profiles and I know one blocked me for asking daft questions

So rather than bombard helpful people who have better people to do I thought I'd do that usual......

How is my profile you guys? Most of the advice I've read on here has been tremendous

Thank you lot xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure you're probably after a female perspective predominantly but, whilst im here lol.

The nervousness is apparent throughout your profile and, tbh, I'd be really surprised if it's as endearing to women as you think.. to me, its all a bit waffy (which is of course a real word lol) and would benefit from an injection of confidence.

Especially considering you're married and, by your own admission, a bit on the tubby side... With an immediate reduction in who would be interested, coupled with the nature of fab, how you project yourself is increasingly important

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Married+here without her knowledge=delete.

For me and quite a lot of people I'm afraid.

The self deprecating description of yourself is also a turn off. You can mention your size without turning it into a downer. You sound like you wouldnt meet yourself, so why would we?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You already put in your short info section that your body type is 'large', so mentioning it twice more just smacks of insecurity. Nobody is here to massage anyone else's ego- and if you don't think you are attractive why would anyone else?

There are a lot of women here whi won't meet men who are cheating on a partner/wife. It's right to be honest about it, because people are generally not stupid and can spot a cheat a mile off, and lying will just rub people up the wrong way, but don't be surprised when women delete your message.

You also say you are here for fun- aren't we all? Be more specific.

Some better photos wouldn't hurt. Cock pic probably not necessary as we all know what one looks like.

Do you want to recieve messages from men/TVs? Because you say you are flattered, not if you actively want that kind of message. Could be misleading if you are just looking for women and couples as you say.

'Damned' is spelled like that.

Everybody has to be careful with face pics because of their job/family. You're not special there.

Just remember that your profile is like a shop window. You have to make it look inviting and sell yourself-people usually make their mind up in the first five-ten seconds of reading a profile and tbh as it stands, you are really not selling yourself.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

"

Just remember that your profile is like a shop window. You have to make it look inviting and sell yourself-people usually make their mind up in the first five-ten seconds of reading a profile and tbh as it stands, you are really not selling yourself.

"

Can I ask for your thoughts on mine?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

[Removed by poster at 20/05/17 15:35:12]

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"

Can I ask for your thoughts on mine? "

yours seems fine, decent pics and blurb.

this is for anyone seeking profile advice. all men will struggle to find what they want because there is an excess of men to women on here, also women tend to be looking for something more than fuck and go (which a lot of men are after).

add in what they physically want and many men ill struggle coz of that too.

just how it is. the more social a guy is the more likely his success will be but there are hurdles to being able to be social in the first place (as seen above).

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

What is the black thing with a red top next to your penis in the pic?

Sally

Warwick

You're all awesome, thank you for your posts and replies.

I'll change the things you've suggested and double check the spelling too

Completely understand that people won't want to meet a married guy but I thought that should be out there from the off too.

Thanks again xx

Warwick

"What is the black thing with a red top next to your penis in the pic?

Sally"

To be honest no idea lol

Warwick

"You already put in your short info section that your body type is 'large', so mentioning it twice more just smacks of insecurity. Nobody is here to massage anyone else's ego- and if you don't think you are attractive why would anyone else?

There are a lot of women here whi won't meet men who are cheating on a partner/wife. It's right to be honest about it, because people are generally not stupid and can spot a cheat a mile off, and lying will just rub people up the wrong way, but don't be surprised when women delete your message.

You also say you are here for fun- aren't we all? Be more specific.

Some better photos wouldn't hurt. Cock pic probably not necessary as we all know what one looks like.

Do you want to recieve messages from men/TVs? Because you say you are flattered, not if you actively want that kind of message. Could be misleading if you are just looking for women and couples as you say.

'Damned' is spelled like that.

Everybody has to be careful with face pics because of their job/family. You're not special there.

"

Hey thanks for replying, and you've hit the nail on the head for the insecurity thing (& that's added to it lol) but like you've said I thought of be honest from the outset about being overweight and married.

Thought I'd say thanks to the guys who've made the effort to message but I get your point

Thanks again, appreciate the advice xx

Warwick

"Married+here without her knowledge=delete.

For me and quite a lot of people I'm afraid.

The self deprecating description of yourself is also a turn off. You can mention your size without turning it into a downer. You sound like you wouldnt meet yourself, so why would we? "

Thank you, absolutely right too. It's one of the reasons I like this place, honesty (I appreciate the irony of that too!)

Thought I would be honest from the outset of my status as well, everyone knows where they are but I certainly get what you're saying x

Warwick

"I'm sure you're probably after a female perspective predominantly but, whilst im here lol.

The nervousness is apparent throughout your profile and, tbh, I'd be really surprised if it's as endearing to women as you think.. to me, its all a bit waffy (which is of course a real word lol) and would benefit from an injection of confidence.

Especially considering you're married and, by your own admission, a bit on the tubby side... With an immediate reduction in who would be interested, coupled with the nature of fab, how you project yourself is increasingly important"

Thanks mate, appreciate the view and advice and you've summed it up perfectly, I'll sort my profile out

Again, thanks pal

» Add a new message to this topic