FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do Asians stand a chance? Or is it just me

Do Asians stand a chance? Or is it just me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a while, almost no bites, more blocked people than you can shake a stick at and I'm losing hope already, but that's to be expected on here right? Oh well, I'll keep trucking along but any feedback on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

You've been on site three whole weeks. It might be worth reevaluating your expectations. Maybe you thought that this site was an easy way to get no strings attached sex without making as much effort as you might in the real world... maybe you thought you could sit back and wait for the masses to flock to your profile? Who knows? Being Asian, Greek, Scottish or Martian has no bearing on meet potential for me: what does have an impact is someone who matches what my profile describes I'm looking for. Good luck.

I've been putting in the effort, I know for a fact sitting back will get you nowhere lol, but, I get the expectation thing, thanks

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Being Asian you've got no chance. You just gotta accept that mate

Makes sense lol

There...

"Being Asian you've got no chance. You just gotta accept that mate "

I completely disagree. There are some folk on site who clearly state on their profiles they don't wish to meet Asians. There are many many more who couldn't care less about ethnicity, skin colour, heritage or sexuality - they are the folk to concentrate your efforts on. I've said it before and I'll say it again: read profiles carefully. Move on if it's really obvious there's no match on either side. Don't take anything here personally. It's supposed to be fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bro try other sites as well as this one

"There are many many more who couldn't care less about ethnicity, skin colour, heritage or sexuality "

I feel like those people are few and far between, and it looks like I'm not the only one, and I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

being male you've got to accept your chances are low, some things might lower those chances also but not necessarily.

some people do meet asians, i have myself.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I wouldnt loose any sleep over it.. as mentioned earlier.. stacks are against men full stop. More to life than just fab.

There...

"There are many many more who couldn't care less about ethnicity, skin colour, heritage or sexuality

I feel like those people are few and far between, and it looks like I'm not the only one, and I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference"

And that's fine. I too have preferences - age, height, sexual and emotional intelligence to name a few. Try running a search using the site tool and searching for what you want - you can immediately block those who state they're not looking for you so they don't come up in future searches. Try looking in the forums for social events in your area. Join in on the forums and get yourself known as a nice friendly guy - every little helps. Yes, it's hard work but life isn't easy!

STOP TALKING SHITE.

there is/has been a climate, as you probably well know..

however as a PERSON regardless of ageracesex, the only thing I would say is you appear to be a single male who cannot accom...this often rings alarms.

You havent been on the site or the scene that long...take it all in and know theres some for u and others who are not

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference"

I do not believe the majority of profiles on here say "black only" or "white only".

Sally

"I wouldnt loose any sleep over it.. as mentioned earlier.. stacks are against men full stop. More to life than just fab. "

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference

I do not believe the majority of profiles on here say "black only" or "white only".

Sally"

Very true words spoken.

But most profiles are looking for people to have something to offer back, rather than a one way street of providing someone with easy sex.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are many, many on her (us included) who are interested in people they are attracted to. Skin colour or race is not a factor.

We are generally attracted to positive, fun people.

You might find clubs work better for you, as it can be hard to project personality in text.

Nita

Scunthorpe

"Been on here a while, almost no bites, more blocked people than you can shake a stick at and I'm losing hope already, but that's to be expected on here right? Oh well, I'll keep trucking along but any feedback on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated"

We've got no interest in race, people are people. There's good and bad from every walk of life.

We only tend to meet single guys at clubs though, it's so much easier to see if we click in person.

Cal

MIDLANDS

[Removed by poster at 28/05/17 18:58:25]

MIDLANDS

"Been on here a while, almost no bites, more blocked people than you can shake a stick at and I'm losing hope already, but that's to be expected on here right? Oh well, I'll keep trucking along but any feedback on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated

We've got no interest in race, people are people. There's good and bad from every walk of life.

We only tend to meet single guys at clubs though, it's so much easier to see if we click in person.

Cal"

We agree totally, people are people and that is it.

We feel that it is a shame that the race card keeps getting thrown in. It has been thrown onto this Forum too many times to be honest.

Maybe people should honestly look at what they have to offer to others before they try blaming it on irrelevant things.

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

You haven't put in enough effort until you sort out your profile pictures. Do I really want to see your dresser and plastic drawers or your jogging bottoms halfway down your ass?..

"Been on here a while, almost no bites, more blocked people than you can shake a stick at and I'm losing hope already, but that's to be expected on here right? Oh well, I'll keep trucking along but any feedback on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated

Cal

We feel that it is a shame that the race card keeps getting thrown in. It has been thrown onto this Forum too many times to be honest.

Maybe people should honestly look at what they have to offer to others before they try blaming it on irrelevant things."

Guys, you can be as PC about it as you like, but let's be honest here, most times the person you're attracted to is probably not going to be Asian are they? It's race linked but by consequence only; I don't think people say 'no asian' out of racism, but because they realise that they are probably not going to be attracted to a person of Asian origin/looks etc.

"Been on here a while, almost no bites, more blocked people than you can shake a stick at and I'm losing hope already, but that's to be expected on here right? Oh well, I'll keep trucking along but any feedback on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated"

I really don't want to sound harsh but you fit a few categories that make finding someone that bit harder, Asian, there is nothing you can really do about that but surely you wouldn't want to meet someone who judges on skin colour anyway, under 6 foot, again that is a big thing for some ladies, and ample, dad bod may be the latest thing but ample suggests you're bigger than that.

You're going to have to get your personality and winning ways across, maybe get in the chat rooms or forums and join in with the fun stuff... or maybe it'd be more fun just getting out in the real world, most guys do better in a bar than on fab anyway

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Cal

Maybe people should honestly look at what they have to offer to others before they try blaming it on irrelevant things.

Guys, you can be as PC about it as you like, but let's be honest here, most times the person you're attracted to is probably not going to be Asian are they? It's race linked but by consequence only; I don't think people say 'no asian' out of racism, but because they realise that they are probably not going to be attracted to a person of Asian origin/looks etc."

I have to agree there is some truth in that.

I meet mainly white people and i don't say no black or asian people. I just find i am attracted to more white people than i am black or Asian. I certainly wouldn't rule out any ethnic group just because i don't fancy the majority of people of a particular heritage.

My former next door neighbour was a pakistani man who was smoking hot. I turned him down several times - not because he was asian but because he was married with 3 children.

Get real.....You have been on the site just 3 weeks. You cannot accommodate and you have no verifications!!!....Finding the right meet takes time and patience is a virtue. X

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Utter rubbish. The site is mainly for sexual encounters so looks, body and some degree of intelligence is uppermost in our selection of guys, colour or creed has no bearing on our selection, we've met Asian, black and white guys and enjoyed 99% of them. It's all about choice and if you don't rock somebody's boat then move on.

Despite what people say verifications do carry a lot of weight it might not be right but it's the fab way and you can't overcome that also I hear on average it take weeks if not months for single men to have there initial meet..I think you have to decide what this site offers you and mail the people that fit this criteria..it worked for me..

I don't think skin colour is an issue. You do get a lot of profiles that seek a black person, but I guess that's a fantasy to some... me, I prefer someone with a bouncy personality.

But being male, you're severely disadvantaged unless you have the body of Dwayne Johnson and the looks of Tom Hardy. There must be like a 50 to 1 ratio of men to women, and most women/couples have heard all the lines under the sun.

I'm respectful, can accomodate, can travel and always send messages with more detail than a crappy " Hi hows u" and I get sod all responses from people.

You think 3 weeks is 'a while'?

Most single guys wait several months to get their first meet. Some have better success, others less so.

When I joined 4 years ago, the average amount of time was around 6 months before getting a meet. I suspect this has gone up a little since then.

I'm sure Shag will be along shortly with his pearls of wisdom

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Maybe try socials in your local area to get veris

The only issue I see here is feeling sensitive. Just be cool, relaxed, crack a joke or two and see what comes your way. There are all races on here looking for allsorts of different things. Consider yourself lucky you're not an Eskimo! They have a really tough time trying to find folk on here to rub noses.

It's a mix of everything for some they won't meet Asian guys (through preference not racism) for some it's because you have no veri's and others cause your pictures or profile doesn't rock their boats. It's just a waiting game just try get in the forums or chat rooms on cam but even better take advantage of the socials get to them meet fabbers in the flesh.

Good luck dude

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've met Asian men but I still have to fancy them and they need to fit with what I want on my profile

There's a certain Asian man in here that I'm waiting to meet!

I find him as a person sexy & a huge turn on but also he's bloody lovely to chat too.

Skin colour is just that, a colour.

You can't please all of the people all of the time!

Wow, all the messages on here, I seriously wasn't expecting it, thanks for all the feedback, honestly!

3 weeks is pretty damn short a time to be worrying about it, and I'm sure somewhere down the line something will happen, until then, hoping everyone has a good time on here

of course asian men stand a chance x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

'Bites'....

Wrong word I think OP

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

Being a single male is a challenge on its own.

How many profile i see with Balck or asian only.

Means yes you stand a chance.

If people.are blocking you maybe read over the message you sent them, perhaps change tack?

"How many profile i see with Balck or asian only.

Means yes you stand a chance.

If people.are blocking you maybe read over the message you sent them, perhaps change tack?"

I've never seen a profile with Asian only.

Seen plenty say 'no asians' though

Scunthorpe

"

Guys, you can be as PC about it as you like, but let's be honest here, most times the person you're attracted to is probably not going to be Asian are they?"

Actually I'm our case you're wrong. We have no preference fir any race, but there are people of many creeds & colours who we each find attractive... including Asian. We have also pulled & played with Asians in clubs.

Cal

Scunthorpe

"

Guys, you can be as PC about it as you like, but let's be honest here, most times the person you're attracted to is probably not going to be Asian are they?"

Actually I'm our case you're wrong. We have no preference fir any race, but there are people of many creeds & colours who we each find attractive... including Asian. We have also pulled & played with Asians in clubs.

Cal

Asians have the same chance as everyone else. It's just hard for a man to get a meet. Good luck everyone.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Lol mates no diffrence

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

3 weeks youve been on the site.

You need good pictures and good profile.

Some wont meet asian people many will. Concentrate on the things you can change

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

we pretty much solely play in clubs now and have played with many Asian guys, no issue at all. Try a club OP

By *ofia2014Woman  over a year ago

Galashiels

I do prefer Asians...... but there seems to be a lack of them where I live

a lot of it is being a single male. Just express yourself and your reasons for being here as best you can and be respectful. Other than that it's just a game of patience, everyone on here has preferences and you'll meet someones.

Fab has all types of people so you will eventually find someone who likes what they see

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

If a white guy and Asian guy had the same profile. The white guy would get more meets. Just a fact. I'm not hating though. It is what it is. Iv accepted it.

"I do prefer Asians...... but there seems to be a lack of them where I live "

My preference is Asian guys too, but I live in Birmingham so happy days.

I've met 10-plus Asian guys from fab...who all seemed to have no trouble getting meets.

id never met an asian guy before fabs but having now met a few easily my new preference.

plenty round me to so happy days

Utter poppycock. I am Asian and get plenty of offers.

"Utter poppycock. I am Asian and get plenty of offers."

First of all you're a couple, secondly it appears from your profile that the female is Asian...you could be from mars and have 4 heads for all it matters, if you're female you can have 10 cocks a night if you wish. Your point is invalid

this is true

and i think it's more to do with indian and pakistanis

By *inakiss64Woman  over a year ago

Near St Albans

No Asians for me, each to their own if they wish

"No Asians for me, each to their own if they wish"

you don't know what your missing hun

By *inakiss64Woman  over a year ago

Near St Albans

"No Asians for me, each to their own if they wish

you don't know what your missing hun"

like what?

By *_and_J99Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

[Removed by poster at 30/05/17 00:45:17]

"No Asians for me, each to their own if they wish

you don't know what your missing hun"

What are they missing?

- Mrs. J -

By *otmale4cplMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Fact is being Asian your chances are only 5%

50% members admit in profile no Asians but remains don't mention but block straight away. It's bitter truth .. have to admit.

"Fact is being Asian your chances are only 5%

50% members admit in profile no Asians but remains don't mention but block straight away. It's bitter truth .. have to admit."

How did you arrive at those percentages?

We have met a few nice Asian couples and avoided quite a few single men, some of whom were Asian

- Mrs. J -

By *andwellcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Warley

If you look at our profile you will see we actively seek Asian guy

And have met a few now

But like a lot of people we also have preferances

And the amount of people that simply don't read profile than blame anything and everything as to why they have been rejected

So it's simple with us it's nothing to do with being Asian why we reject guy it's to do with the other things we are also looking for

Like being varified being able to accomadate or being in the right age range

All valid reasons to reject someone

By *bs37Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I don't think skin colour is an issue. You do get a lot of profiles that seek a black person, but I guess that's a fantasy to some... me, I prefer someone with a bouncy personality.

But being male, you're severely disadvantaged unless you have the body of Dwayne Johnson and the looks of Tom Hardy. There must be like a 50 to 1 ratio of men to women, and most women/couples have heard all the lines under the sun.

I'm respectful, can accomodate, can travel and always send messages with more detail than a crappy " Hi hows u" and I get sod all responses from people.

"

Try harder

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

There are a few reasons I wouldn't meet you OP and your ethnicity isn't one of them.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

How many threads are you gonna keep doing ? If your looking for a pity fuck you come to the wrong place.

"How many threads are you gonna keep doing ? If your looking for a pity fuck you come to the wrong place. "

Haha, brilliant. We'll said though.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

"There are many many more who couldn't care less about ethnicity, skin colour, heritage or sexuality

I feel like those people are few and far between, and it looks like I'm not the only one, and I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference"

so far you have had threads on forums playing the single guy haters , then Asian haters , then Muslim haters , then brown skin haters , back to Asian haters. What next ? Facial hair haters ?

I feel like those people are few and far between, and it looks like I'm not the only one, and I exclusively look at profiles before doing anything, most have either said black only or white only. I'm sure there are other lovely people much like yourself, but, the majority have their preference so far you have had threads on forums playing the single guy haters , then Asian haters , then Muslim haters , then brown skin haters , back to Asian haters. What next ? Facial hair haters ? "

Face haters will be next. Then face eaters.

Yes as a Asian single it is hard but mate you got to stand out from the rest and make an effort show that u can meet the woman's need show that u ain't a selfish tit...and yes I'm Asian.

By *nkySwitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Stirling

"How many threads are you gonna keep doing ? If your looking for a pity fuck you come to the wrong place. "

[Removed by poster at 08/06/17 02:34:59]

"How many threads are you gonna keep doing ? If your looking for a pity fuck you come to the wrong place.

"

till someone gives him a pity wank lol

Being Asian is not the problem, being Male is

Being male with a poor profile, being too young for many, and being Asian makes a pretty poor combination though.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Best advice it's Ramadan so either get off and go fast or don't fast and stay here introducing yourself in this ingenious way without really introducing yourself directly lol

This is getting boring now. I commented on the original post.

If you are Asian are you Muslim? If in that case, it's Ramadan, why are you on fab, thought Ramadan was about purifying the sole, etc, coming onto a swinging site daily isn't going to do this??

Don't all jump on me either, my ex lover was Asian. !!

Like previous post make your mind up, it's you who has the problem and you're making an issue out of something that isn't there?!!!!

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Utter poppycock. I am Asian and get plenty of offers.

First of all you're a couple, secondly it appears from your profile that the female is Asian...you could be from mars and have 4 heads for all it matters, if you're female you can have 10 cocks a night if you wish. Your point is invalid"

you do have a point there .to be completely honast as the guy i feel like I'm cheating the fab game by Being part of a couple.fuck having to play the single male game .