FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immyb1985 OP   Man  over a year ago

bridgend

As above really, anything wrong with it? Never seem to get a message back these days. Always send face pics with message. Apparently I'm a good looking chap...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similar here too, although I get messages from so called couples, it's only the guy I end up getting messages from makes me think the woman had no idea her bits are on full view, while the guy is playing for cock??

Profile text is awful, remove the negativity, break it up into readable paragraphs, grammar and spelling need addressing too.

You did ask.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Profile text is awful, remove the negativity, break it up into readable paragraphs, grammar and spelling need addressing too.

You did ask."

Agreed.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Profile text is awful, remove the negativity, break it up into readable paragraphs, grammar and spelling need addressing too.

You did ask."

I do like your new avatar by the way

You did ask.

I do like your new avatar by the way "

Yes it does seem to be getting me noticed more

"you should maybe define a little bit more your âge range, when i usually see someone looking for people from 18 to 99 it makes me think that they want a lot of sex, without quality. Just my opinion tho, and it Could be good for you to set up your âge limits (: !"

What i said on the same kind of thread last week.

shits creek

""you should maybe define a little bit more your âge range, when i usually see someone looking for people from 18 to 99 it makes me think that they want a lot of sex, without quality. Just my opinion tho, and it Could be good for you to set up your âge limits (: !"

"

Agree with this also.

Having the age set to 99 makes me cringe.

"Similar here too, although I get messages from so called couples, it's only the guy I end up getting messages from makes me think the woman had no idea her bits are on full view, while the guy is playing for cock?? "

And you're looking for TV/TS also so i'm really surprised you end up with maybe a gay man trying to get you. Even tho i know gay man and TV/TS are 2 things completly different, it's not for some.

Also your description is.... Short, very very shot. And you've been here for 3 weeks only.

bridgend

Changed it all lol.

Thought you were talking to me then when saying I was looking for tv's lol.

Cheers.

""you should maybe define a little bit more your âge range, when i usually see someone looking for people from 18 to 99 it makes me think that they want a lot of sex, without quality. Just my opinion tho, and it Could be good for you to set up your âge limits (: !"

Agree with this also.

Having the age set to 99 makes me cringe."

i have 99 set as some i chat too and not everyone i have sex with

shits creek

"Changed it all lol.

Cheers. "

Get rid of no nut jobs please!

shits creek

Agree with this also.

Having the age set to 99 makes me cringe. i have 99 set as some i chat too and not everyone i have sex with"

Fair point.

Have you spoken to any 99 year olds tho? Genuine question.

Patience is the key lol

You did ask.

I do like your new avatar by the way

Yes it does seem to be getting me noticed more "

I would like to bite that please

bridgend

"Changed it all lol.

Cheers.

Get rid of no nut jobs please!"

Oooooo mistress

i never have trouble in getting, i get asked every day, a delete 90% though and reply to the rest. its what you seek should be clear in what you want and maybe search profiles that want the same

"Patience is the key lol"

Don't get me wrong about the âge limit, if you enjoy having sex with people being 99yo that's your business lmao, but if i see 18-99 i usually think also that this person, maybe, didn't take the time to think/to complete his/her profile, so therefore, maybe, this person is lazy.

I can be lazy sometimes too ofc, but not when it comes to meet/pleasure a person.

"Don't get me wrong about the âge limit, if you enjoy having sex with people being 99yo that's your business lmao, but if i see 18-99 i usually think also that this person, maybe, didn't take the time to think/to complete his/her profile, so therefore, maybe, this person is lazy.

I can be lazy sometimes too ofc, but not when it comes to meet/pleasure a person."

i never set an age limit as i like and have met couples and the guy was 63 and his female 55 my age limit then was 55 so i re adjusted to take into account chats and meets with different ages.

at the end of the day age is just a number

"

i never set an age limit as i like and have met couples and the guy was 63 and his female 55 my age limit then was 55 so i re adjusted to take into account chats and meets with different ages.

at the end of the day age is just a number"

Last sentence : amen i totally agree about that, but for example my âge limit is -1year about my mom age, i know it could bother me a little (not bother like bad thing but it would work on my mind) to sleep with a woman at the same age of my mom, or even older, but then that's just a question of taste).

And that's because you have a message filter, so then some people can't reach you, for exemple age is just a Number to me too, i've got an age limit set up, but i got no message filter (because i'm a man and therefore i don't get harrased by message as much as you do and some other person here can be).

You've been blocked single guys from messaging you so the reference in your profile text and how good they are at oral should be removed, still coming across very negative though, few more tweeks and you'll get there

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"You've been blocked single guys from messaging you so the reference in your profile text and how good they are at oral should be removed, still coming across very negative though, few more tweeks and you'll get there "

Yes good thighs

"You've been blocked single guys from messaging you so the reference in your profile text and how good they are at oral should be removed, still coming across very negative though, few more tweeks and you'll get there

Yes good thighs "

Omit "been" from that paragraph, are you following me?

» Add a new message to this topic