FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No luck on FAB

No luck on FAB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a gold member, verified and good looking but no luck so far

Any tips on a better success rate? Am I missing something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've only been here a week

Gold member means nothing. Other than you support the site and that's it. It's not a magic key to the kingdom.

Get to socials and clubs, get verified increase your chances.

Have a little more to say in your profile would be a good start

Someone will be along any minute to tell you what the key is

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Someone will be along any minute to tell you what the key is "

Patience?

Been here a while myself I've now had 2 meets a social and made friends, patience lad

Change your expectations. There are way more guys on Fab than there are women. They can be as choosy as they like.

It's not luck that gets you meets here. It's saying to a woman 'why you should meet me instead of the next guy' via your profile and interactions on the site.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've been here a week OP which is no time at all - site membership doesn't guarantee instant meets you know.

You've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any - but a decent well written profile that tells people about you, what you're looking for and what you can offer along with a decent set of pics that show off your body and not your cock are good things to have.

Failing that get along to clubs/socials and maybe consider getting more active in the forums which is a great way of getting to know people.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for responses

Ignore the comments about patience being the key.

It's about creating opportunities for yourself, if your lazy amd expect it all to just happen for you then it won't.

You'll get out if this place what you put into it, so put the effort in and get the rewards out

Need the patient's of a Leopard on here, charm of a Casanova, wit of a comedian & profile that offers something different than standard smart piece sausage lol

Or cld just go to a club, I hear odds are good there

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

A couple more pic's would be a good idea. It can be hard for guy's on here as there's so many of you.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

You have one profile photo and your profile reads exactly like 99% of other single males on here. Write more about yourself and a few more pics.

You have only been on here a week, relax and chill.

Boo

"Someone will be along any minute to tell you what the key is

Patience? "

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Socials are the best way forward as they are fun and you get to meet new friends

Either ask for an invite or better still organise one of your own...

"Ignore the comments about patience being the key.

It's about creating opportunities for yourself, if your lazy amd expect it all to just happen for you then it won't.

You'll get out if this place what you put into it, so put the effort in and get the rewards out "

well said a brain thinking man instead of a dick xx

You'll get out if this place what you put into it, so put the effort in and get the rewards out "

No matter how many opportunities you create if it takes a year it takes a year, you know it's hard work on here for single lads and without patience you may aswell leave,

You'll get out if this place what you put into it, so put the effort in and get the rewards out

No matter how many opportunities you create if it takes a year it takes a year, you know it's hard work on here for single lads and without patience you may aswell leave, "

Except it shouldn't take a year if you have a decent profile, can hold intelligent conversation and have photos available to view.

It will take even less if guys got off their arses and went to socials amd clubs and actually interacted with the people they're trying to attract.

It's hard work on here because 99% of the guys doing the moaning are the same 99% of guys with shit profiles, no pics, incapable of starting a conversation which does it involve FAF or anything else.

Do you see threads from guys who actually do make an effort moaning they don't get success? No you don't.

No matter how many opportunities you create if it takes a year it takes a year, you know it's hard work on here for single lads and without patience you may aswell leave,

Except it shouldn't take a year if you have a decent profile, can hold intelligent conversation and have photos available to view.

It will take even less if guys got off their arses and went to socials amd clubs and actually interacted with the people they're trying to attract.

It's hard work on here because 99% of the guys doing the moaning are the same 99% of guys with shit profiles, no pics, incapable of starting a conversation which does it involve FAF or anything else.

Do you see threads from guys who actually do make an effort moaning they don't get success? No you don't."

Stop talking about clubs and socials as we are talking about fabs, and yes I see guys moan who make an effort, if it was all about efforts everyone would be fucking but there not

Do you see threads from guys who actually do make an effort moaning they don't get success? No you don't."

I've met guys with roughly about two lines on their profile. They could hold a good conversation and they had lots of patience with me.

Therefore I do believe having patience here is very much key.

I am sure you will get lots of offers after your post here .. xx No telling what offers .

Do you see threads from guys who actually do make an effort moaning they don't get success? No you don't.

Stop talking about clubs and socials as we are talking about fabs, and yes I see guys moan who make an effort, if it was all about efforts everyone would be fucking but there not"

sorry but I disagree .. for a single guy as long as he can talk and present himself well then socials and clubs are the best way forward. Although in general getting meets any other way seems to have got harder on here.

Absolutely spot on.. Amen brother!

Stop talking about clubs and socials as we are talking about fabs, and yes I see guys moan who make an effort, if it was all about efforts everyone would be fucking but there not"

What do you think Fab is an extension of? The swinging scene. Despite the common misconception of this place, it's not actually a sex site! It's a swingers site, otherwise it would be FabSex. Com

You see successful guys mean about this place do you? Well you must be the only person who does because I hardly ever see them moan, their too busy enjoying the rewards for their efforts.

What were your expectations of the site?

Were you of the belief that it was simply a matter of creating a profile and waiting for the offers to come rolling in?

Single guys massively outnumber single ladies and couples on fab, so you need to stand out and be pro-active.

Most single guys wait around 6 months to get their first meet - at least that was the case when I joined 4 years ago. It may be even longer now.

You've been here just one week and are already complaining.

instashag is over that way

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sometimes I just love the self affirmation on here...

" I am a good member and good looking"...

Really... and congratulations on paying fees

BTW I have a body like a melted welly and face like a ruptured spleen...

But complaining about lack of success... it's not a competition

By *ubSirVient-DefinitionCouple  over a year ago

dukinfield

"I'm a gold member, verified and good looking but no luck so far

Any tips on a better success rate? Am I missing something? "

I hear sending as many cock picture to as many people as you can works well. It's a numbers game you see!

we get few emails but it never goes any further

General rule of thumb when you're trying to sell something (in this case its yourself)

Use as little words as you can for maximum impact.

Humour and lightheartedness wins over good looks 900000000% of the time.

If it takes a year, you're doing it wrong lol

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"General rule of thumb when you're trying to sell something (in this case its yourself)

Humour and lightheartedness wins over good looks 900000000% of the time. "

Maybe I need to cut my profile down.

"General rule of thumb when you're trying to sell something (in this case its yourself)

Humour and lightheartedness wins over good looks 900000000% of the time.

Maybe I need to cut my profile down."

Try it, like if you can hold a good conversation then everything on your profile at the moment will come through anyway when you start messaging someone.

If you can get the same message across from a few lines instead of a few paragraphs it makes so much more sense.

You say you're good looking. Others may not find you as attractive as you think you are.

If that body in the pic is yours it will appeal to some people. Others will be put off.

Take some more pictures so the ladies you message can see you haven't just grabbed a pic from the net.

Gold membership gives you the chance to upload loads of pictures and go on more cams. It doesn't impress anyone. It just gives you more things to do while you're being patient.

More photos and extend your profile. Sell yourself. You're still not guaranteed success, but its a start.

Patience? "

Who is Patience? Seems to be about as sought after as Dyson

- Mrs J -

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Ive been hear 9 Months and still havount met anyone.

Just be pashount. And if you look at the site as a social media site and not a swinging site it turns in to a rother good site

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm one of those that's in agreement about clubs/socials.

I'll give you the reason.

As a single woman, who is far weaker and smaller than most men, I find it safer meeting at a club or social. A few experiences I've had when meeting have scared me, I can't lie about that.

It takes chatting to someone for a while, or noticing their forum interaction for me to guage whether I'll feel comfortable to meet alone.

If you meet someone at a club/social the pressure is lifted, expectations are less and I for 1 are far more confident as I'm not concerned about my safety being so much of an issue.

Been on 1 week,being or having a gold member means nothing,you're not verified only pic verified and you have plenty competition

It's all about the selling my friend, your profile is your shop window, make it pretty and inviting

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Welcome to the forums.

You ain't got a bicep (left) like mine so I don't know really. Get pumping....

Good looking? Show off.

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Your mistake is only choosing gold membership. I went for the platinum and that guarantees success

I'm surprised op isn't unlos already after this thread

Brighton - even Hove!

"Good looking? Show off. "

He's got a good body, toned and such but.....it's not enough. It's never just one thing people look for, it's a combination of several factors and these differ for everyone. The OPs been here a week and it's a learning curve. Early days.

"I'm surprised op isn't unlos already after this thread "

There's no need for him to go UNLOS. He's been given some sound advice.

If he chooses to take it, then he should prosper, if he chooses to ignore it? Well, we can all say we told you so when he creates another thread in 6 months time. If indeed he hasn't gone UNLOS

I've got the key, I've got the secret

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Phrases such as "I am attractive" or "give me a try, I guarantee you'll like it". Just annoy me. How do you know what I'm looking for? How do you know if I find you attractive? Guarantee? How does that work then? Do I get my money back if I don't like you? Does a service person come out and fix you if I think you are defective?

-Matt

"Phrases such as "I am attractive" or "give me a try, I guarantee you'll like it". Just annoy me. How do you know what I'm looking for? How do you know if I find you attractive? Guarantee? How does that work then? Do I get my money back if I don't like you? Does a service person come out and fix you if I think you are defective?

-Matt"

The only guarantee I give out is that I turn up!

patience is the key

[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 13:26:24]

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

just getting a load of replies to one of these topics, OP, can be some sign of success already.

don't fuck it up.

"[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 13:26:24]"

I'm a dick? For what exactly?

"Phrases such as "I am attractive" or "give me a try, I guarantee you'll like it". Just annoy me. How do you know what I'm looking for? How do you know if I find you attractive? Guarantee? How does that work then? Do I get my money back if I don't like you? Does a service person come out and fix you if I think you are defective?

-Matt

The only guarantee I give out is that I turn up! "

to some not all yes not all but most i guess, you come across as so fecking wonderful and good looking.. they might wonder well why be on here if you have so much success, or indeed start the thread think????

"[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 13:26:24]

I'm a dick? For what exactly? "

not you ya dick the op i was replying too

"[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 13:26:24]

I'm a dick? For what exactly? not you ya dick the op i was replying too "

Oh ok, that's alright then

By *mokeynbubblyCouple  over a year ago

poole

I've got the key

I've got the secret

Patience is the key lol

"You've only been here a week "
haha

Brighton - even Hove!

"Patience is the key lol"
what's the average time for a shag, Shag?

Patience?

"

Yes. I said it too lol

get a new hobby

"Patience is the key lol what's the average time for a shag, Shag?"
It is about 3 years aint it? lol.

Put a pic up where your smiling op, I'm sure the will get you attention

"Patience is the key lol what's the average time for a shag, Shag?It is about 3 years aint it? lol."
i thought it was longer

Brighton - even Hove!

"Patience is the key lol what's the average time for a shag, Shag?It is about 3 years aint it? lol."
plenty of time

one does does need patience when looking for a truly stunning women with the right size titties, stunning looks, will do anything you say, aged under 35, blond hair and her fanny must not be like a welly top

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

If your aim is to get a shag or better yet just to make some new friends then who cares whether they come from cyberspace or meat-space?

In fact, if you're gonna have sex then you will need to come into physical contact with a real living breathing person.

I know a place where you can find loads of those...

"Patience is the key lol what's the average time for a shag, Shag?It is about 3 years aint it? lol. plenty of time "
Yes it is lol

"Good looking? Show off.

He's got a good body, toned and such but.....it's not enough. It's never just one thing people look for, it's a combination of several factors and these differ for everyone. The OPs been here a week and it's a learning curve. Early days. "

Your right. I'm a fucking Adonis, I got a wink last week and thought it was awesome. Op needs some patience.

[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 15:40:43]

You forgot modest

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Firstly; Being negative isn't an attractive trait, whoever it's coming from.

I don't think you particularly need patience or whatever, and it isn't hard to get people to meet you (unless you have very specific....er...requests). The only rule here, as in life is "Don't be a dickhead" - you will find that there are peple off all shapes and sizes who have a good time here, and mostly, those who don't are people who w_ine.

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Firstly; Being negative isn't an attractive trait, whoever it's coming from.

I don't think you particularly need patience or whatever, and it isn't hard to get people to meet you (unless you have very specific....er...requests). The only rule here, as in life is "Don't be a dickhead" - you will find that there are peple off all shapes and sizes who have a good time here, and mostly, those who don't are people who w_ine. "

Yeh, this.

Women don't see posts like this and go "holy shit yeh you are really hot better get on that D".

try visiting clubs get to know people have a laugh and it will all come in due time mate you can't rush these things

"Your mistake is only choosing gold membership. I went for the platinum and that guarantees success "

I'm waiting on the impending launch of Titanium membership

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say I think it is a bit of going to socials and clubs, posting on forums, jumping in chat and some luck at times.

For example I have had a meet where someone I know was looking m, they weren't on hotlist, I checked out who is meeting, came across them. We had met before at a social and we ended up meeting for a play

Also for me whilst I don't always ask people to go to play straight away, I do ask and small chat and take it from there

Platinum baby.

I've got the key .. to another pla e ace!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

GoldMember...

Sits quietly waiting for the Austin Powers jokes ...

Good looking

- Mrs. J -

By *eloveoutdoorsCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

we have more luck going out to dogging spots.we only seem to attract desperates on here.thats why we have no pics on

By *ldiablowMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah, it's shit on here. I use tinder, POF etc.

Only time I get lucky on here is when I'm at a sex party.

"Yeah, it's shit on here. I use tinder, POF etc.

Only time I get lucky on here is when I'm at a sex party. "

When's the next sex party?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

As longstanding swingers who have a modicum of success, I can hand on heart tell you there are three ways of being a lot more successful on here...

1. Go to socials.

2. Go to socials.

3. Go.... seriously... are you going to make me type it again?

It's under the doormat of the platinum lounge.

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

I find there is no real difference between silver and gold unless you use chat rooms and cam. With silver you get all the same benefits except what I said above but you get double the time as a member

Incidentally OP, you are NOT verified.

You are photo verified only.

When others speak of verifications, they are referring to Meet or Cam veris.

» Add a new message to this topic