FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Pregnant couples party

Pregnant couples party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londenewcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stafford

We're pregnant and miss playing terribly. We've thought about visiting clubs - which we've done loads of times before - but aren't sure how well we'd be received. We also want to be safe and responsible and know that we may get carried away! We've thought that there are probably quite a few couples in the same boat and wondered if a get together exclusively for pregnant couples was the answer. Either a social or maybe same room/soft play or responsible and careful full swap? Your thoughts please people!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an idea..... my idea of nirvana; wish I was pregnant lol

By *londenewcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stafford

You not keen then?

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

We feel the same as you.

My wife 6and 1/2 months pregnant love going to clubs but don't feel safe enough going , love to find a safe place to enjoy ourselves with others who in same situation .

It not just having someone join us but being watched as we still enjoy our sex fun together but feel very restricted at the moment x

"We feel the same as you.

My wife 6and 1/2 months pregnant love going to clubs but don't feel safe enough going , love to find a safe place to enjoy ourselves with others who in same situation .

It not just having someone join us but being watched as we still enjoy our sex fun together but feel very restricted at the moment x"

Why don't you h up with op.... love to see two premiers couples playing

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"We're pregnant and miss playing terribly. We've thought about visiting clubs - which we've done loads of times before - but aren't sure how well we'd be received. We also want to be safe and responsible and know that we may get carried away! We've thought that there are probably quite a few couples in the same boat and wondered if a get together exclusively for pregnant couples was the answer. Either a social or maybe same room/soft play or responsible and careful full swap? Your thoughts please people!!"

I played with a pregnant single at a club a while back. Lovely experience. She was a bit sensitive in places so I had to take things steady but we had a great time.

Girlfriend is pregnant but just not horny lol vloody nightmare

When my ex was pregnant it didn't stop us from our regular playtime. If anything we had more people (especially women) wanting to play.

By *ayingthepipeMan  over a year ago

N wales

Pregnant woman are so hot ??

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"We're pregnant and miss playing terribly. We've thought about visiting clubs - which we've done loads of times before - but aren't sure how well we'd be received. We also want to be safe and responsible and know that we may get carried away! We've thought that there are probably quite a few couples in the same boat and wondered if a get together exclusively for pregnant couples was the answer. Either a social or maybe same room/soft play or responsible and careful full swap? Your thoughts please people!!"

I think you might mean you both are expecting as only one of you will be pregnant. Careful sex is not only acceptable but healthy too. Take all the usual precautions!

"We feel the same as you.

It not just having someone join us but being watched as we still enjoy our sex fun together but feel very restricted at the moment x"

Love pregnant women. They're a real turn in. Get in touch.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I think being from Staffordshire as well your local clubs (by that I mean chams/xtasia etc) would be good places given the clientele, certainly in my experience, are fairly relaxed and open minded

There's absolutely no way I'd ever look down at someone pregnant in a club even if they did chose to play, sex is is a perfectly part of being pregnant for people

By *mouthmaleMan  over a year ago

Ringwood

wow, how totally sexy, I adore the shape and form of pregnant women.

By *exylicksMan  over a year ago

airdrie

Pregnant women are sexy and would certainly travel for a pregnant night

» Add a new message to this topic