FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married man

Married man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orcester sauce OP   Man  over a year ago

worcester

Listen dont need do gooders judging me so no need to comment if you dont like married men on here.

Married guy been on here a week now, looking to add some sexual excitement to my life.

Dont normally have my face pic on show on my page. But for the next hour i will so any ladies/couples that can see past the fact im

Married can check me out.

have a nice evening guys

Dan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck Dan, brave statement, bold move.

Hey man - Just be careful of posting your face pictures online - people can find you using your pictures

married men r best

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Listen dont need do gooders judging me so no need to comment if you dont like married men on here.

Married guy been on here a week now, looking to add some sexual excitement to my life.

Dont normally have my face pic on show on my page. But for the next hour i will so any ladies/couples that can see past the fact im

have a nice evening guys

Dan "

Did it work? Were you inundated with messages?

worcester

Haha yeah. Hundreds of messages.

Can I just say it's not necessarily do-gooders but there's an awful lot of women in here who have been cheated on in the past.

I think that's where the empathy for your wife would reduce your meets.

On the other hand there are others who will only meet married guys as it's less attachment for them.

Either way, the aim of the game is to have fun

Don't have a problem with married men being on here, hubby has a profile too. But some people will not meet people who are married and cheating, me included.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Listen dont need do gooders judging me so no need to comment if you dont like married men on here.

have a nice evening guys

Dan "

It's not cheating if she knows.

Does she?

have a nice evening guys

Dan

Does she?"

Doubt it! But least he's upfront... And he's been here a while week too.

have a nice evening guys

Dan

Does she?"

If she's not on here then we won't have proof of that. I think it's fair to assume due to OP hiding himself, his wife doesn't know.

I've been cheated on by the love of my life and kids dad. Worst pain ever. Rather give birth again because least there's pleasure afterwards. However I won't willing meet married guys because I refuse to help cause another woman the pain I went through. Women have a very uncanny ability to find things out.

have a nice evening guys

Dan

Does she?

If she's not on here then we won't have proof of that. I think it's fair to assume due to OP hiding himself, his wife doesn't know.

I've been cheated on by the love of my life and kids dad. Worst pain ever. Rather give birth again because least there's pleasure afterwards. However I won't willing meet married guys because I refuse to help cause another woman the pain I went through. Women have a very uncanny ability to find things out. "

But your profile says something entirely different about married men

"Don't have a problem with married men being on here, hubby has a profile too. But some people will not meet people who are married and cheating, me included. "

Is it 'cheating' if you are in a sexless marriage? Surely it is only cheating if you are getting your cake and eating it?

[Opens floodgates ready for torrent of abuse from people that proclaim to know better than me...]

Op, you're better off being honest about yourself , you may devide opinion but you'll surprise nobody by it that you meet.

Married or single , guys are out numbered on here massively so if you put the leg work in you'll be rewarded (hopefully)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't have a problem with married men being on here, hubby has a profile too. But some people will not meet people who are married and cheating, me included.

Is it 'cheating' if you are in a sexless marriage? Surely it is only cheating if you are getting your cake and eating it?

[Opens floodgates ready for torrent of abuse from people that proclaim to know better than me...]"

Having a different opinion and expressing it respectfully isn't abusive.

In my opinion cheating is when you're doing something that will hurt someone who loves you and lying to them about it or keeping it from them. I'm not bothered what other people do it's their life and they must deal with any consequences.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Apart from knowing how it feels from the female side why bother with the hassle and sneaking around. If I feel like it I can go sit in a pub with my fbs , it doesn't matter who sees us. I just can't see the point either in having to work meets around a third person. Kids I will work around, they should always come first, but a wife/gf/bf nah, plenty men available without the added crap. There's the problem op, a lot of women don't want the crap and there's loads of men without that crap available

"Having a different opinion and expressing it respectfully isn't abusive.

In my opinion cheating is when you're doing something that will hurt someone who loves you and lying to them about it or keeping it from them."

1. Agree - but some will choose to be abusive, wait and see...

2. Maybe sometimes doing something behind someone's back protects that person, that family, that relationship and even though it is sexless, it is still worth maintaining and protecting. While filling a void in your own life.

Many that have never found themselves in that situation would disagree, no doubt....

Amazing how many people can be self-righteous and puritanical on a site that promotes a more Bohemian, hedonistic lifestyle.

Glad that you can see there is room for everyone on here. None of us have any right to judge another person's motives, as far as I'm concerned.

We're all here for a common goal.

"Apart from knowing how it feels from the female side why bother with the hassle and sneaking around. If I feel like it I can go sit in a pub with my fbs , it doesn't matter who sees us. I just can't see the point either in having to work meets around a third person. Kids I will work around, they should always come first, but a wife/gf/bf nah, plenty men available without the added crap. There's the problem op, a lot of women don't want the crap and there's loads of men without that crap available "

That's were I'm with you. The ability to be seen out and about, locally with whomsoever you choose without fear or favour. If you appreciate that the lifestyle includes social aspects then this is vital.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Having a different opinion and expressing it respectfully isn't abusive.

In my opinion cheating is when you're doing something that will hurt someone who loves you and lying to them about it or keeping it from them.

1. Agree - but some will choose to be abusive, wait and see...

2. Maybe sometimes doing something behind someone's back protects that person, that family, that relationship and even though it is sexless, it is still worth maintaining and protecting. While filling a void in your own life.

Many that have never found themselves in that situation would disagree, no doubt....

Amazing how many people can be self-righteous and puritanical on a site that promotes a more Bohemian, hedonistic lifestyle.

Glad that you can see there is room for everyone on here. None of us have any right to judge another person's motives, as far as I'm concerned.

We're all here for a common goal."

There is room for everyone I'm not about to cast the first stone. Your point 2 doesn't invalidate my opinion or definition, it attempts to justify the behaviour.

"There is room for everyone I'm not about to cast the first stone. Your point 2 doesn't invalidate my opinion or definition, it attempts to justify the behaviour.

"

Precisely, we're all entitled to our opinions. As long as everyone is comfortable with the decisions they are making that's fine by me.

MIDLANDS

"Don't have a problem with married men being on here, hubby has a profile too. But some people will not meet people who are married and cheating, me included.

[Opens floodgates ready for torrent of abuse from people that proclaim to know better than me...]"

We have a simple opinion on it.

If you are married or in a relationship and your partner doesn't know then it is cheating.

Sexless doesn't come into it.

Not trying to judge, but surely even the cheats know that?

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

We find most single guys we have meet are married,

at the time things where ok but when we had the wife knocking at the front door having followed her cheating husband, we now keep away from single guys.

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

we pretty sure that over the years we must have met many guys in relationships .but if they get caught its their problem not ours we both know what we doing so if guys want to join us [or others ]its the chance they take.

have a nice evening guys

Dan

Does she?

I've been cheated on by the love of my life and kids dad. Worst pain ever. Rather give birth again because least there's pleasure afterwards. However I won't willing meet married guys because I refuse to help cause another woman the pain I went through. Women have a very uncanny ability to find things out. "

Before we started swinging I asked my partner to define cheating in her view, her answer was " cheating is only cheating when done without my knowledge" then asked about swinging she said " swinging is joint cheating but with the difference that we both know what each other are doing ", asked if I was to play alone she said " how much value do you put on your manhood " lol.

but we do play in separate rooms at meets and have had random meet's where only one of us play but the other is always there in the background, as for meeting paired up males or females playing away, we don't do it because we have both had it done to us by previous partners, the pain it brings with it is no less for men than women ( trust me as a man who was cheated on by the then love of my life ) it's about the deepest wound one can suffer apart from the total loss of a partner (death).

But there will always be men or women for whom playing with attached people has a draw that is erotic to them, so each to their own, just remember what your mother told you often " you made the bed now lay in it".

If your relationship is deficient in some way or the other, then is it really a relationship at all. our definition of a relationship is the sharing of everything in life together, so if yours isn't then it is really not a relationship at all, merely a convenience of living arrangements or for the sake of the kids

Ah well, I admit I enjoy playing Devil's Advocate in the forum but this is a debate I'll never win in here.

Dan, I tried to make a case but in a community where adultery, buggery and general debauchery are seen as norms, I'm afraid you will still be labelled a 'cheat'. Funny old world, isn't it?

MIDLANDS

"Ah well, I admit I enjoy playing Devil's Advocate in the forum but this is a debate I'll never win in here.

Dan, I tried to make a case but in a community where adultery, buggery and general debauchery are seen as norms, I'm afraid you will still be labelled a 'cheat'. Funny old world, isn't it?"

Maybe the bit you missed out is also in a a community where honesty between life partners is the norm??

Also playing Devil's Advocate of course!

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Good on you Marrieddan. I have found it's always best to be honest and upfront. I must admit being married has never been a problem for me with meets.

Good Luck.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

I love a married man to meet its more fun

I don't mind meeting married if they are upfront about it and careful to be discreet. In fact I quite like meeting them. The last one I chatted to had a profile saying he was separated and looking for a new owner, that pissed me off. X

not sure but what about this: sexless relationship so meet other people for sex with no ties or pay for sex is it the same or different and therefore which ones right or wrong?

worcester

Bit of a mixed response but its so good to hear some people not judging and also saying good on me. Thanks guys

i actually have had a few messages off some lovely ladies too which is an added bonus

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ah well, I admit I enjoy playing Devil's Advocate in the forum but this is a debate I'll never win in here.

Dan, I tried to make a case but in a community where adultery, buggery and general debauchery are seen as norms, I'm afraid you will still be labelled a 'cheat'. Funny old world, isn't it?"

Because you have a different definition of cheating.

In my opinion you're describing the difference between something being given and something being stolen because it was left lying around. You imply that the theif had no choice and the person that was stolen from deserved it.

Again all in the interests of discussion, no aggression intended.

MIDLANDS

Dan, I tried to make a case but in a community where adultery, buggery and general debauchery are seen as norms, I'm afraid you will still be labelled a 'cheat'. Funny old world, isn't it?

Because you have a different definition of cheating.

In my opinion you're describing the difference between something being given and something being stolen because it was left lying around. You imply that the theif had no choice and the person that was stolen from deserved it.

Again all in the interests of discussion, no aggression intended."

So true.

We think the key word here is honesty.

There are so many married people being honest on here, but it seems not to the person who matters.

In our humble opinion sexual freedom should not be at a cost to a loved one, whether they know it or not.

They should simply be able to choose whether they find it acceptable and want to live with it, if they think their relationship is worth it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"not sure but what about this: sexless relationship so meet other people for sex with no ties or pay for sex is it the same or different and therefore which ones right or wrong?"

The same in my opinion. However whether its right or wrong is for the individual to decide, not me. I don't know what led an individual marriage to be sexless or the dynamic of another couple's relationship. I prefer not to be asked to make a judgement and therefore don't want to knowingly be involved.

I wish you luck from married guy

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I love a married man to meet its more fun "

glad to see an honest answer, but brave on here.

I like all the answers about being cheated on, so wouldn't do it to any one else. I have been cheated on before, but I wouldn't say it would put me off married women. if I am honest the idea of a married women is a bit of a fantasy idea.( I have never meet one that way )

and if you really liked the person, how many would say no at the time, even if you knew the person was married ???

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Its cheating if you are dishonest imo

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"I love a married man to meet its more fun "

Good on that girl !!!!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its no fun when wifey finds out .... so if you dont want to get burnt ...... dont play with fire.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Its also no fun being the wife who is made a fool of, or the kids who suffer

What if your partner is no longer interested in sex, but is great in all other aspects, should you be celibate for years, getting frustrated and unhappy or is NSA sex still worse than an otherwise good marriage falling apart.?

MIDLANDS

"What if your partner is no longer interested in sex, but is great in all other aspects, should you be celibate for years, getting frustrated and unhappy or is NSA sex still worse than an otherwise good marriage falling apart.?"

A fair question however shouldn't the decision be made by both partners?

If one chooses to go elsewhere for sex surely the other partner should have the choice whether to accept it or not.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Why is someone not keen on cheating a 'do gooder'?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"What if your partner is no longer interested in sex, but is great in all other aspects, should you be celibate for years, getting frustrated and unhappy or is NSA sex still worse than an otherwise good marriage falling apart.?"

Definitely not! Lie and lie behind her back,what she doesn't know can't hurt her

You could try talking to them and getting their consent to get your sexual needs met elsewhere.

"What if your partner is no longer interested in sex, but is great in all other aspects, should you be celibate for years, getting frustrated and unhappy or is NSA sex still worse than an otherwise good marriage falling apart.?

Definitely not! Lie and lie behind her back,what she doesn't know can't hurt her"

Amazing the excuses they give for cheating. Boo hoo poor them. Being cheating on by the love of your life is the worst pain in the world. I'd rather give birth again. Least at the end of that, a pleasurable experience is had.

Simply put OP, you took your vows, you weren't forced so I'm sorry but tough. You'll just have to either put up with it, respect your wifes wishes for her body, try to encourage her into councilling or have a heart to heart with her. Maybe she doesn't find you attractive anymore? Do you look the same as in body type etc when you first married? Has your personality changed a huge deal that maybe she just doesn't recognise you anymore. Instead of hurting your wife like this, stand up and do something about it. Unless of course you choose to cheat because you can?

MIDLANDS

"What if your partner is no longer interested in sex, but is great in all other aspects, should you be celibate for years, getting frustrated and unhappy or is NSA sex still worse than an otherwise good marriage falling apart.?

You could try talking to them and getting their consent to get your sexual needs met elsewhere. "

Excellent suggestion.

We guess it comes down to hown much value someone puts on honesty.

The only way to behave towards someone you respect is with honesty.

It is totally selfish to make your own choice, then deny your partner the right to make their choice.

Definitely not! Lie and lie behind her back,what she doesn't know can't hurt her"

Sorry i find that a bit confusing, as your profile says you will only meet single guys, Not married.

I think that was sarcasm, in an ideal world of course you would be honest and upfront, but you may also know that asking the question would lead to irreconcilable differences as they would feel that they were failing you when you know you are failing them.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I think that was sarcasm, in an ideal world of course you would be honest and upfront, but you may also know that asking the question would lead to irreconcilable differences as they would feel that they were failing you when you know you are failing them."

If you're talking about me yes it was sarcasm

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Good for you OP.

Well there at least two of us on here who admit to be cheating.

The reasons for extra marital sex are different for every person. I am so pleased for - and jealous - of couples with a fantastic sex life, who also choose to swing. Good for you too.

I remain the pariah of Fab - a married guy seeking sex without his spouses knowledge.

My bad, it keeps me from going insane in this stressed out world where we live.

I must have seen so many threads like this. I personally have no problem with wether a person is married or not, everyone is here for a reason, it's not for us to judge why. But I will say, it's yet again another thread potentially bashing married men. We shouldn't forget there's plenty of married women who are here without the partners knowledge, and they don't suffer the same levels of vilification, admittedly probably because men really don't care that much about it.

Personally I think nobody should care one way or another, wether male or female. But our society is very skewed in it's thinking.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I must have seen so many threads like this. I personally have no problem with wether a person is married or not, everyone is here for a reason, it's not for us to judge why. But I will say, it's yet again another thread potentially bashing married men. We shouldn't forget there's plenty of married women who are here without the partners knowledge, and they don't suffer the same levels of vilification, admittedly probably because men really don't care that much about it.

Personally I think nobody should care one way or another, wether male or female. But our society is very skewed in it's thinking. "

Wonder why you would drag up a 19 week old thread about cheating men...

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

99% of men on here are married or attached so you’re not alone lol

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Hey to each their own, if she's here without her husband's knowledge then that's her business. I'll still put it on her

"Apart from knowing how it feels from the female side why bother with the hassle and sneaking around. If I feel like it I can go sit in a pub with my fbs , it doesn't matter who sees us. I just can't see the point either in having to work meets around a third person. Kids I will work around, they should always come first, but a wife/gf/bf nah, plenty men available without the added crap. There's the problem op, a lot of women don't want the crap and there's loads of men without that crap available "

This. Totally this. And girl code. Karma exists, so far never been cheated on. X

» Add a new message to this topic