FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Genuine?

Genuine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovethefun321 OP   Man  over a year ago

lanatk

I see alot of people joining fab everyday, this is good yes but it's making it hard for people to spot timewasters, who's really and who's not !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some things that will help you . Those who are paid up as they plan to be here a weeks or so . Gen fabbers tend to become site members , no pics , or photo verified .

Single guys who cant accommodate or meet in the evening or weekend are as a rule married . Single guys playing the couple profile ,dead easy to spot . And pic reverse tend to sort em out .

Glad to be of service

"Some things that will help you . Those who are paid up as they plan to be here a weeks or so . Gen fabbers tend to become site members , no pics , or photo verified .

Single guys who cant accommodate or meet in the evening or weekend are as a rule married . Single guys playing the couple profile ,dead easy to spot . And pic reverse tend to sort em out .

Glad to be of service "

Not all men who can't accommodate are married.....some are full time single parents who get tarred with the same brush.......

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Not all men who can't accommodate are married.....some are full time single parents who get tarred with the same brush..."

Well said that man and there speaks a voice of experience.

I've spent a decade in that wilderness. It can be very bleak. Full-time working single parent of happy teenage son.

My social life consists of an annual Parents Night at his School discussing his Report card.

"Some things that will help you . Those who are paid up as they plan to be here a weeks or so . Gen fabbers tend to become site members , no pics , or photo verified .

Glad to be of service "

Woah assumptions

And our assumptions are ??

Every one as there own way of ing out single guys . And as we have said most guys .

Think most of are ideas are very valid. But the old gold one Israel to speak to the misses. And hey Presto they do a Lord lucan

Sorry spell checker. Should read is ask

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Single male profiles full of women are either not single or are using exe's photos.

I avoid them like the plague

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Meet veris, from other meet verified people.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Meet veris, from other meet verified people."
veris aren't everything, I've been let down by people with them

Sheffield

"Meet veris, from other meet verified people.veris aren't everything, I've been let down by people with them"

True, but on balance, someone with meet veris is the much safer bet.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Well personally if I see someone who has been on here over a year with a couple of veris and their hidden that would make me cautious. I've seen profiles with multiple veris on display and it's so obvious that they are fake veris.

"Meet veris, from other meet verified people.veris aren't everything, I've been let down by people with them"

Agree veris only prove you are human and not a cartoon !!!!

Sheffield

"Meet veris, from other meet verified people.veris aren't everything, I've been let down by people with them

Agree veris only prove you are human and not a cartoon !!!!"

No, they prove you've turned up at meets........

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Well personally if I see someone who has been on here over a year with a couple of veris and their hidden that would make me cautious. I've seen profiles with multiple veris on display and it's so obvious that they are fake veris."
I choose to keep mine hidden if anyone asked I'd be happy to display a few recent meets

Everyone on fab is genuine, didn't you know?

Some are genuine swingers/players.

Some genuine timewasters.

Some genuine chatters.

Some genuine bullshitters.

A bit of common sense,you will soon separate the wheat from the chaff.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Got to say, we have come across an unusually high number of male single parents on this site.

Am a genuine single guy and nothing ?????? live on my own and yeah I work stupid hours but hey ho and a gold member so god knows

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Am a genuine single guy and nothing ?????? live on my own and yeah I work stupid hours but hey ho and a gold member so god knows "

You need to remember that being a gold member will not increase your chances of getting a meet.

Only your profile will do that therefore you need to make sure it is the best it can be.

Yea, like its just single guys that are fake on here... Can we please put singling out one demographic as the culprits to bed once and for all. There are sooooo many fake couples and female profiles on here it's untrue. The amount of time I have to invest to out fakes is just the same as every other genuine member. And yes there are loads of fake men who try their luck as well.. It's fab. We need to accept it guys (and women/couples/tv/ts/yogibear)

"Well personally if I see someone who has been on here over a year with a couple of veris and their hidden that would make me cautious. I've seen profiles with multiple veris on display and it's so obvious that they are fake veris."
We have a couple and they are hidden. We don't see the need to wear them as a badge of honour

"Well personally if I see someone who has been on here over a year with a couple of veris and their hidden that would make me cautious. I've seen profiles with multiple veris on display and it's so obvious that they are fake veris. We have a couple and they are hidden. We don't see the need to wear them as a badge of honour

"

Not badge of honour, more certificate of honourableness. My veris prove I am male, turn up and don't act like a psycho!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I always think if a profile seems too good to be true,it usually is.

There are giveaways for people who dont intend meeting,asking for pics or really graphic chats about what they would do etc.They get off on cyber ,just move on as soon as you get any suspicions.

Miss

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Got to say, we have come across an unusually high number of male single parents on this site."

I agree!

Sally

By *andal300Man  over a year ago

brentwood

Is it bad to be a single guy wanting fun? I am married but not fulfilling my dreams due to no interest in experimenting from my wife,the old saying, ''when youre on your death bed,its not the things you did that you regret,its the things you didnt do'' thats the mentality i have,that i am never going to experience all that fun that i could be having.At the same time i would never leave my wife or upset my children,so i either am plagued by 'the little brain' that us men have or i try and secretly have fun.Not ideal,just something for you all to consider.By the wa im so new on here i havnt even filled in my profile as im not sure what to write.Be gentle with me with your replies ha ha

Glad to be of service

Not all men who can't accommodate are married.....some are full time single parents who get tarred with the same brush......."

Some of us also work evenings and some weekends ....

Lots of single guys round here are living in houseshares and can't accommodate for that reason XXX

» Add a new message to this topic