FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Couples and fems northwest

Couples and fems northwest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyy ive found it very hard to get meets on here hence why no verifications... ive read profiles and put face pics in messages, never pushy, always respectful and never get any replys. Has anyone got any advice please! Or i think i may end up leaving!

Cheers

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 24/07/17 22:42:37]

[Removed by poster at 24/07/17 22:44:04]

bolton

"Heyy ive found it very hard to get meets on here hence why no verifications... ive read profiles and put face pics in messages, never pushy, always respectful and never get any replys. Has anyone got any advice please! Or i think i may end up leaving!

Cheers

T "

No pictures on your profile and that is the first thing most people look at not pictures sent with message, also your profile is your window so would suggest you do a spell check for grammar.

bolton

"Ahh i only leave it blank because of my job what would you say is an acceptable avatar pic?

"

Does not have to be face or cock, use your imagination....and why are you worried about your job??? I have full face pic and have an enhanced DBS

"Ahh i only leave it blank because of my job what would you say is an acceptable avatar pic?

Does not have to be face or cock, use your imagination....and why are you worried about your job??? I have full face pic and have an enhanced DBS"

Dbs??

Well all im saying is i do secuirty... and face pics i have are for friends only just have to thibk of something thag stands out...

bolton

Does not have to be face or cock, use your imagination....and why are you worried about your job??? I have full face pic and have an enhanced DBS

Dbs??

Well all im saying is i do secuirty... and face pics i have are for friends only just have to thibk of something thag stands out... "

DBS is old CRB so if I can work with kids and have a pic you can with security. Suggest you check spelling.....only have to right click when a word is underlined.

Dbs??

Well all im saying is i do secuirty... and face pics i have are for friends only just have to thibk of something thag stands out...

DBS is old CRB so if I can work with kids and have a pic you can with security. Suggest you check spelling.....only have to right click when a word is underlined."

Just done it on my pc as ive done it on my phone. And id rather control who sees my face pics but what wouldnyou reccomend to put on a profile? I know not everybody wants to see a cock on the avatar lol!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

maybe take a look at the mens profiles who do get meets?

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

Just another man who hasn't been on here long thinking everybody is going to fall at your feet, you have to work hard to get meets as there are a lot of men on here, try going to a social and get some Veris that way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally the 'mummy' reference would put me off..

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Go to a social or a club x it's the easiest and best way to let others know you are genuine x

» Add a new message to this topic