FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Introduction and advice

Introduction and advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everybody, just thought I'd make a post in here to introduce myself.

I'm 24 and based in South Wales but travel fairly often with due to work and social life. Don't have any experience in this interesting world but keen to learn.

Being a single guy on here I'm aware that I'll be up against it but I'm open to taking advice about my profile or just in general. Not in any particular rush anyway.

Cheers,

D x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

No willy Picts in public photos - big tick! Plus you sound pretty intelligent (humour is dry) which is attractive ... good luck xx

"No willy Picts in public photos - big tick! Plus you sound pretty intelligent (humour is dry) which is attractive ... good luck xx"

Great, just bide my time and dodge the willy pics then!

Surrey

I believe they are welcomed by some ( if requested) just, not great conversing with a willy when messaging x x

Yeah absolutely, I meant the ones being launched in my direction more than my own!

Appreciate the reply, thank you x

Surrey

Oh yes, I didn't think of that! Xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Welcome to Fab OP, nice profile xx

"Welcome to Fab OP, nice profile xx"

Thank you and glad you think so. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be patient and respectful buddy, I'm sure you will but just be yourself and you will meet good people. post good photos and talk on the forums and join in conversations so people see more of your personality always helps. Don't be too disheartened if you don't get replies or a meet straight away, newbies aren't for everyone

If you are meeting mf couples then try to speak with both of the couple. there's a few single men who pretend to be couples and the woman never seems to be around. You'll suss them out

Best of luck, you'll probably not need it. South Wales is quite a good place for fab

"Be patient and respectful buddy, I'm sure you will but just be yourself and you will meet good people. post good photos and talk on the forums and join in conversations so people see more of your personality always helps. Don't be too disheartened if you don't get replies or a meet straight away, newbies aren't for everyone

If you are meeting mf couples then try to speak with both of the couple. there's a few single men who pretend to be couples and the woman never seems to be around. You'll suss them out

Best of luck, you'll probably not need it. South Wales is quite a good place for fab

"

Awesome.

I think most of those points are what decent people would do anyway and I think (or at least hope) I'm one of those!

In terms of meeting I'm kinda happy that I'll probably have a small wait for meets - it means I can easy myself in slowly without having to worry about messing people about.

Thank you and I do hope it proves to be. Guess us south walians are feisty after all

» Add a new message to this topic