FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Truck drivers ;)

Truck drivers ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy sandra dee OP   Woman  over a year ago

telford

Have a major fantasy about meeting in a massive lorry but struggling to find any fit sexy truckers! If you're ever parked up in my area give me a shout please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have a major fantasy about meeting in a massive lorry but struggling to find any fit sexy truckers! If you're ever parked up in my area give me a shout please xx"

You will struggle to find this as they will be eating kfc 3 times a day lol

"Have a major fantasy about meeting in a massive lorry but struggling to find any fit sexy truckers! If you're ever parked up in my area give me a shout please xx"

I am a lorry driver in the armed forces do I count haha

What about in a transit van

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I have a pickup truck if that counts?

telford

Pick up truck sounds quite sexy actually. Blanket in the back haha x

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Pick up truck sounds quite sexy actually. Blanket in the back haha x"

Sure that can be arranged...

Lol

"I have a pickup truck if that counts?"

Is it a Hilux?

It's prob bo-lux lol

Shame I don't come up that far would show you an amazing time x

By *anadu69Man  over a year ago

Richmond

I'm a truck driver not sure if I'm fit and definitely love a KFC lol but I'm often stuck in the Manchester area

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

Horny HGV/van drivers would be fun.

Days worth of spunk.

By *emi2017Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I agree, have always passed them on the long drives thinking a I T just pulling in and surprising a truckie. It may just be ignorance to the life but I don't know when their last shower would have been and 9.9 times out of 10 I wouldn't find them attractive

Ha e seen plenty of leg and cleveage but not yet had anyone playing whilst driving past me. Travel up and down the M5 loads so anyone local wanna give me a shout

By *am SnugMan  over a year ago

East Mids

"I agree, have always passed them on the long drives thinking a I T just pulling in and surprising a truckie. It may just be ignorance to the life but I don't know when their last shower would have been and 9.9 times out of 10 I wouldn't find them attractive "

Maybe you could start with a white van man instead

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Many a time I use to go true Telford in a van .

Well thats me and my bike out the question then lol

Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too!

What about in a coach .

telford

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too! "
Wow. Judge much? I've never judged anyone on what they do for a living

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too! Wow. Judge much? I've never judged anyone on what they do for a living "

I think hes a little jealous of the truckers as your not crawling all over him

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too! "

You haven't actually got a clue what it takes to drive a HGV on Britains roads have you?

Not to worry though, I don't know how to flip burgers in McDonalds

Seriously what a fucking bellend you really have no idea and what is it you do

"Steering wheel attendant" is royally rude King Louie (although as you're into intellectual stimulation presumably you know it's actually spelt "Louis" ?? )

Everything you own arrived in a truck at some point. "Steering wheel attendant" is just NOT very nice.

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 18:20:33]

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too!

"Steering wheel attendant" is royally rude King Louie (although as you're into intellectual stimulation presumably you know it's actually spelt "Louis" ?? )

Everything you own arrived in a truck at some point. "Steering wheel attendant" is just NOT very nice. "

I'm quite mentally stimulated and know that Disney's orangutan King is Louie, although he was given a voice by Louis Prima...

I have seen the results of plenty of "steering wheel attendants" while having to fix the vehicles that these "professionals" attempt to drive.... Thankfully I don't work on HGV's anymore and have to deal with any vastly overpaid divs anymore!

Ignorant arsehole

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too!

Everything you own arrived in a truck at some point. "Steering wheel attendant" is just NOT very nice.

I'm quite mentally stimulated and know that Disney's orangutan King is Louie, although he was given a voice by Louis Prima...

I have seen the results of plenty of "steering wheel attendants" while having to fix the vehicles that these "professionals" attempt to drive.... Thankfully I don't work on HGV's anymore and have to deal with any vastly overpaid divs anymore! "

so you are in fact a grease monkey after all

" so you are in fact a grease monkey after all "

Well, the prefered title is Vehicle Technician or Mechanical Engineer.....

Sorry if I've upset some of you, but having to deal with Truckers everyday, you get to find that some of them are... (how can I say this nicely?) em, They are some what "challenged".

" so you are in fact a grease monkey after all

Sorry if I've upset some of you, but having to deal with Truckers everyday, you get to find that some of them are... (how can I say this nicely?) em, They are some what "challenged". "

A fitter not an engineer

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Sorry if I've upset some of you, but having to deal with Truckers everyday, you get to find that some of them are... (how can I say this nicely?) em, They are some what "challenged". "

id say fitter seeing as they dont repair the vehicles they just fit new parts ,spanner monkey

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 19:10:21]

Well I'm a lorry driver and do the occasional night up north and to be honest I do think I'm a slightly different build to most truckers

By *ant32Man  over a year ago

all over

I'm quite often in Telford in a nice big clean cab and I shower every day sometimes twice if time allows

Sorry if I've upset some of you, but having to deal with Truckers everyday, you get to find that some of them are... (how can I say this nicely?) em, They are some what "challenged". id say fitter seeing as they dont repair the vehicles they just fit new parts ,spanner monkey

"

yes very true im not a trucker. But i do believe most are on more money also. You'd be luck to take 1600 a month as a spanner monkey. Drivings a lot better. Unless you have a business of course!

Sorry if I've upset some of you, but having to deal with Truckers everyday, you get to find that some of them are... (how can I say this nicely?) em, They are some what "challenged". id say fitter seeing as they dont repair the vehicles they just fit new parts ,spanner monkey

yes very true im not a trucker. But i do believe most are on more money also. You'd be luck to take 1600 a month as a spanner monkey. Drivings a lot better. Unless you have a business of course! "

You really don't know the industry do you?

Quite well considering my best mate owns a garage. I knows its not much more than that king louie

By *allen angelzWoman  over a year ago

oxon

sorry disagree with truckers pay... work with a lot of truckers that don't always eat kfc,,,, if u put what hours they work against there wage, its below the minimum wage. its the night out money that makes it up

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I'd call him a grease monkey xx lorry drivers have to put up with idiots cutting them up xx they don't realise the breaking difference when they do cutt them up xx truckers rule xx so do truck stops cx some do the best food around half the price xx and yes they have showers xx

By *ruckers funMan  over a year ago

just around the corner

I love being a trucker and also love swinging

just around the corner

And king-Louie it hasn't taken me almost 4 years to get only 19 meets lol

"And king-Louie it hasn't taken me almost 4 years to get only 19 meets lol "

Mmm, it's not a competition but you can't really compare a profile from a couple that organises parties and club nights in to one of a single guy.

Plus you live in the north west, which is a bit of a hot bed for swingers clubs and parties compared to the barren wasteland that is London and the south east.

It's quite obvious that a couple will attract more successful attention....

But carry on as you will, at least you have the decency to check over someone's profile in detail.

just around the corner

Haha it's all about having fun... No matter what you do for a living, because life is too short! Hope you have fun in Manchester soon

"Haha it's all about having fun... No matter what you do for a living, because life is too short! Hope you have fun in Manchester soon "

Get me back up north. I miss manchester so much!

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Always a shame when simple threads end up getting nasty, can't we all just get along?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I have a greet )non-fab) friend who is a trucker. He is clean, very tidy, totally respectful, intelligent and doesn't eat KFC.

They do exist

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

P.S. I do NOT meet truckers parked up so don't message to ask

"I have a greet )non-fab) friend who is a trucker. He is clean, very tidy, totally respectful, intelligent and doesn't eat KFC.

They do exist "

Fuck it. If no-ones having the kfc, I'll bloody have it!

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Don't take the bait guys.

This Louise character is obviously having steroid induced anger issues.

If he has a partner he's cheating on in his desperate need to feel admired by many due to his lack of self esteem, I feel sorry for her/him. But if he's single, it wouldn't be by his choice other due to the roids he takes which gives him this self righteous arrogant attitude that no lady (or man) should have to be on the receiving end of.

I've never done any 'roids in my life...

I just can't see why people would want to meet some trucker in a layby for sex in the back of his cab... but hey, life would be pretty boring if we al liked the same things.

By *emi2017Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow this escalated

telford

"I've never done any 'roids in my life...

I just can't see why people would want to meet some trucker in a layby for sex in the back of his cab... but hey, life would be pretty boring if we al liked the same things. "

I dont like fisting or short men. As you say, we can't all like the same things I do however Love a KFC for the record x

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Haha... that's funny... you think you are a mechanical engineer because you used to fix trucks... darling that makes you a fitter at best.

"

Haha... that's funny... you think you are a mechanical engineer because you used to fix trucks... darling that makes you a fitter at best. "

I wish I was a bit fitter.... anyways, all this is in the best possible taste... we all find different things attractive, each to their own. For instance I doubt I could really stomach being around a Daily Mail or Sun reader for too long and I don't really enjoy the company of most stereotypical football fans... but the world is made up of all sorts.

"

Haha... that's funny... you think you are a mechanical engineer because you used to fix trucks... darling that makes you a fitter at best.

I wish I was a bit fitter.... anyways, all this is in the best possible taste... we all find different things attractive, each to their own. For instance I doubt I could really stomach being around a Daily Mail or Sun reader for too long and I don't really enjoy the company of most stereotypical football fans... but the world is made up of all sorts. "

I.E. lager louts! Lol

Having spent some time in truck cabs,I can tell you that they are surprisingly cramped and uncomfortable.Not really suitable for enthusiastic activities IMO.

I'm sleeping in my lorry tonight fresh sheets on the bed and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere edge of the Lake District

"I'm sleeping in my lorry tonight fresh sheets on the bed and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere edge of the Lake District "

Worst places to be stuck pal.. it's grim up north but you ain't in Grimsby. The lakes will be beautiful when you get up in morning at least drive. I'm in fackin Hove.

Wow

"What about in a coach ."

Or bus

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I'm sleeping in my lorry tonight fresh sheets on the bed and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere edge of the Lake District "

I live, work, and drive my large vehicle all around the Lakes every day, and a lot of my swinging meets have been parked in discreet, leafy lay-bys, or public car parks (during the day), and its fucking awesome! The 'ordinary' people don't know what's happening around them as they go about their daily chores

"Haha it's all about having fun... No matter what you do for a living, because life is too short! Hope you have fun in Manchester soon "

Hear hear!...

F'ing funny thread!!! Lol

"I'm sleeping in my lorry tonight fresh sheets on the bed and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere edge of the Lake District

Worst places to be stuck pal.. it's grim up north but you ain't in Grimsby. The lakes will be beautiful when you get up in morning at least drive. I'm in fackin Hove."

It's beautiful on The Lawns each morning you know!.... lol, Hove's gorgeous!!

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too! Wow. Judge much? I've never judged anyone on what they do for a living "
a jobs a job at the end of the day

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

"I agree, have always passed them on the long drives thinking a I T just pulling in and surprising a truckie. It may just be ignorance to the life but I don't know when their last shower would have been and 9.9 times out of 10 I wouldn't find them attractive "
lol not all truckers are dirty i shower every day ans im a trucker

"I agree, have always passed them on the long drives thinking a I T just pulling in and surprising a truckie. It may just be ignorance to the life but I don't know when their last shower would have been and 9.9 times out of 10 I wouldn't find them attractive lol not all truckers are dirty i shower every day ans im a trucker"

Truck drivers may do their best to be clean and sweet smelling but the showers in most motorway service areas and some truck stops are manky as F.

I would suggest taking a large supply of wet wipes if you're going to meet a trucker at work.

"Having spent some time in truck cabs,I can tell you that they are surprisingly cramped and uncomfortable.Not really suitable for enthusiastic activities IMO. "

You need to meet drivers who have things like a Scania Topline, FH Globetrotter, Daf Superspace. Renault Magnum, Man TGA XL.

However, for ultimate space? Scania Longline. Volvo FN12 ??

Home from home those things

"Having spent some time in truck cabs,I can tell you that they are surprisingly cramped and uncomfortable.Not really suitable for enthusiastic activities IMO.

You need to meet drivers who have things like a Scania Topline, FH Globetrotter, Daf Superspace. Renault Magnum, Man TGA XL.

"

You need to be a mountaineer to get into a Magnum.

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

"I agree, have always passed them on the long drives thinking a I T just pulling in and surprising a truckie. It may just be ignorance to the life but I don't know when their last shower would have been and 9.9 times out of 10 I wouldn't find them attractive lol not all truckers are dirty i shower every day ans im a trucker

Truck drivers may do their best to be clean and sweet smelling but the showers in most motorway service areas and some truck stops are manky as F.

I would suggest taking a large supply of wet wipes if you're going to meet a trucker at work."

all i can say is i shower everyday hygiene is a priorty

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Thus is a true story.

Several years ago I used to meet a trucker at Moreton Valence lay by just outside Gloucester. The guy was from up North and very masculine and attractive.

The first night we met he said he needed to freshen up in his cab and asked me to give him 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes be pulled the curtains open and beckoned me into his cab.

He was naked except for a nice pair of white briefs. Be was really clean and tidy and we were soon completely naked on his bunk.

It was some of best mansex I have ever experienced as he was so passionate and a really nice man.

I met with him a few times over the Summer month for regular mansex. He was such a nice guy. Clean and attractive.

We nevef exchanged phone numbers or anything but we had some seriously horny times together.

If by chance you're reading this buddy I would love to meet with you again some day.

"Having spent some time in truck cabs,I can tell you that they are surprisingly cramped and uncomfortable.Not really suitable for enthusiastic activities IMO.

You need to be a mountaineer to get into a Magnum."

Hahaha you're not wrong! Such a weird set up driving one of them!

"Why would anyone want to fuck a steering wheel attendant? It's not exactly a profession that requires much intellectual stimulation or physical activity.... all them greasy roadside cafés really add to the waist line too! Wow. Judge much? I've never judged anyone on what they do for a living a jobs a job at the end of the day "

Steering wheel attendant and proud.. would love to see half of you attempt my job.. the difficulty and responsibility. The weights I have to lift on my own.. as all ours is handball..

What this snivelling little troll doesn't realise is that I actually do have the brains to learn most people's jobs. I choose to do mine, because I love it.

So much so wrong on here.

Hygiene.. A carry a solar shower bag.. towel and lots of toiletries at all times. I use the showers in my last delivery site of the day.

I'm not a serial killer.

Surprising a trucker probably wouldn't be a great idea though.. I do sleep with my doors unlocked.. but if they opened in the middle of the night.. I'd rugby tackle whatever was coming in.. right back out again.

Catch us off guard and yes.. there's a chance we may be a bit mucky or grimey. But give some of us a little advance warning and you won't find us any dirtier than anyone else!

I only said that mostly the facilities for truckers are rubbish.It is amazing that any keep as clean as they do.

"I only said that mostly the facilities for truckers are rubbish.It is amazing that any keep as clean as they do."

Wasn't popping at you my lovely.. just gobbing off about the misconception.. because I was in a grump You're bang on about facilities.. IF they let us use them or they're open!

"I only said that mostly the facilities for truckers are rubbish.It is amazing that any keep as clean as they do.

Wasn't popping at you my lovely.. just gobbing off about the misconception.. because I was in a grump You're bang on about facilities.. IF they let us use them or they're open! "

Well,while we're on the subject of mis conceptions and stereotypes,guess what I do for a living (clue,,not all truck drivers are male) and yes,,I do know from experience that truck cabs are just too cramped for bouncing around in.Even the best cabs,,the beds are too narrow

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Thus is a true story.

Several years ago I used to meet a trucker at Moreton Valence lay by just outside Gloucester. The guy was from up North and very masculine and attractive.

The first night we met he said he needed to freshen up in his cab and asked me to give him 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes be pulled the curtains open and beckoned me into his cab.

He was naked except for a nice pair of white briefs. Be was really clean and tidy and we were soon completely naked on his bunk.

It was some of best mansex I have ever experienced as he was so passionate and a really nice man.

I met with him a few times over the Summer month for regular mansex. He was such a nice guy. Clean and attractive.

We nevef exchanged phone numbers or anything but we had some seriously horny times together.

If by chance you're reading this buddy I would love to meet with you again some day."

Sounds the beginning of a romance to me! Maybe he got cold feet. He may have had someone at home and the guilt kicked in. Shame tho

By *ozzy4Man  over a year ago

I quite often pass your area, maybe I can stop off sometime

By *ozzy4Man  over a year ago

I sometimes work in your area too

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I sometimes work in your area too "

Which area is that?