FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > morning happy people

morning happy people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just a quick hello ....I've been looking on this site for a month to try and get a feel for the place and have now just start to take part in the forums .

I must just say it seems like a nice friendly site with a lively forum which I hope to be pro-active in ...I am new to a swinger site but have tried my luck on other sites ...so if anyone would like to check out my profile and give me feed back they think may help I would be great full ....after all you never know how your profile comes across unless you ask others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Before we start I would like to make it clear that I found this thread after following the green arrow on your other post about members being picky. Two days have gone by and not one person has said hello to your friendly message which is really not the norm - everyone has something to say. So hello and welcome to the forums. I hope your other post wasnt inspired by this lack of a greeting.

Enjoy the site and have fun xxxxx

By *umbrian GuyMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes, hello no ego and welcome!

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well hello to you No-Ego.

I wish you the best, play with respect and it will be returned.

C.

Welcome to Fab's, enjoy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi and thanks for saying hello.

as for your question no it was not ...I have receive hate mail on this site only one so far and i have no doult it was because I posted in the forum people view my honest profile took offence and mailed me.

I am now thinking why ...if i'm honest you see the more I comment in forums the more nasty mails i'm liable to get ......the post you refer to has shown me the true nature of a lot of people on this site ....it works like this if one person says something less favourable about you being married and on here then there are far more thinking it.

I am thinking through whether it worth posting against whether I should just except that a swiinger site is worse because most affair sites are hook up to other sites so you would expect moral judgement for you actions but as every person on a swinger si is operating outside of normal secioetys morals I thought things maybe different. A little nieve of me i no just thought people in glass houses would no be throwing stones that's all

"Hi and thanks for saying hello.

as for your question no it was not ...I have receive hate mail on this site only one so far and i have no doult it was because I posted in the forum people view my honest profile took offence and mailed me.

I am now thinking why ...if i'm honest you see the more I comment in forums the more nasty mails i'm liable to get ......the post you refer to has shown me the true nature of a lot of people on this site ....it works like this if one person says something less favourable about you being married and on here then there are far more thinking it.

I am thinking through whether it worth posting against whether I should just except that a swiinger site is worse because most affair sites are hook up to other sites so you would expect moral judgement for you actions but as every person on a swinger si is operating outside of normal secioetys morals I thought things maybe different. A little nieve of me i no just thought people in glass houses would no be throwing stones that's all "

I think you are very naive if you think that swingers operate outside of normal societys' morals. Just because I have an alternative attitude to sexual matters does not mean I have loose morals.

» Add a new message to this topic