FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile- Anything Missing Or You Don't Like

Profile- Anything Missing Or You Don't Like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please don't overdo the praise if you do like it, I'm not egotistical.

All I really want to know is not so much what you like but if there's anything you don't like or feel is missing from my profile.

I know this (for most average guys) is an upward struggle of patience and open-mindedness so I may not really be able to stand out (as so many websites and blogs would have every guy believe) but it'd be nice to know that I'm with the male crowd and not languishing behind.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pictures not particularly enticing.

You don't have an age range set...99?? Really??

Not a fan of lists, don't like the way your bio is set out, although you are clear on what you're looking for which is good. I just think it could be written in a better way.

Just my thoughts, like you asked for.

Poppy

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I can't honestly decide if I like the way you have it laid out or not - in some ways it's clear, informative and an easy read - in others it comes across as a little clinical and doesn't reflect any personality.

Don't think there's anything missing although using terms like having magic fingers may put some off as being a little arrogant.

Agree re pics - they're a little uninteresting - maybe get some torso shots that show off your body but not your cock?

Good luck

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It tells me everything I need to know.

» Add a new message to this topic