FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new conversations

new conversations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ister jones OP   Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

first id like to say that I'm not always the best at initiating conversations and it takes me afew messages to connect with new people and show the real me. however, a conversation is a two way street and id rather have no response than a one or two word response. I know that the ladies have the power on here and if I don't float your boat there are 20 other geezers, at least, ready to take my place, so the onus is on me to make a good first impression, but one or two women have seemed to make it as hard as possible to converse with its almost like they want you to jump through hoops. I apologise if ive got them wrong and I daresay its been my fault on occasion, but I wanted my thoughts to be known for any future conversations. of which i've probably reduced drastically, haha. anyway, I hope you all find what you want, and are happy and safe.

thanks, j.

by the way, any thoughts on this would be appreciated, taaaaa.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"first id like to say that I'm not always the best at initiating conversations and it takes me afew messages to connect with new people and show the real me. however, a conversation is a two way street and id rather have no response than a one or two word response. I know that the ladies have the power on here and if I don't float your boat there are 20 other geezers, at least, ready to take my place, so the onus is on me to make a good first impression, but one or two women have seemed to make it as hard as possible to converse with its almost like they want you to jump through hoops. I apologise if ive got them wrong and I daresay its been my fault on occasion, but I wanted my thoughts to be known for any future conversations. of which i've probably reduced drastically, haha. anyway, I hope you all find what you want, and are happy and safe.

thanks, j.

by the way, any thoughts on this would be appreciated, taaaaa."

Lol, I've seen copy and paste messages, but not forum posts! (yup, read your profile).

I, too, sometimes take a few messages to get going--and I despise the one or two word answers as you say. I mostly do that when I'd like to talk to someone but am a bit too busy to give them my full attention. Probably not the best way to go about it all?

Good luck with it all...someone ill appear at some point and make chatting history with you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"first id like to say that I'm not always the best at initiating conversations and it takes me afew messages to connect with new people and show the real me. however, a conversation is a two way street and id rather have no response than a one or two word response. I know that the ladies have the power on here and if I don't float your boat there are 20 other geezers, at least, ready to take my place, so the onus is on me to make a good first impression, but one or two women have seemed to make it as hard as possible to converse with its almost like they want you to jump through hoops. I apologise if ive got them wrong and I daresay its been my fault on occasion, but I wanted my thoughts to be known for any future conversations. of which i've probably reduced drastically, haha. anyway, I hope you all find what you want, and are happy and safe.

thanks, j.

by the way, any thoughts on this would be appreciated, taaaaa."

I hear ya.. When I was totally clueless on here (now I'm partially clueless) I used to put up with a bit of crap to try and get a meet.. I'd get upset by guys who seemed to have nothing special about them to look at.. being fawned over by some of the most attractive women online.

My advice is.. Have standards. Don't put up with people who dont treat you the way you deserve to be. I'd go on the forums if I were you.. it'll help you with your conversation starters.. and if you turn out to be a decent in character.. You may start to get women approaching you... Which really does make your day.

Huddersfield

thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated! It seems on here there is so much range of what folks are looking for. some women want a date, some a quick hook up, some just a chat, some a sex chat......ive never struggled on other sites. I like it on here, and will eventually get the hang of it! perhaps, haha........

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

That's why profiles are important. How's anyone supposed to know what other people are looking for if they don't have a profile which explains?

Huddersfield

ha, I must admit I find totally blank profiles a bit annoying! and the more information, the better the conversations gonna be!

Huddersfield

Hi how are you doing and thanks for your comments. I thought I'd replied earlier, so I apologise for the delay! I'm sure I'll adjust on here, I.m no Oliver tobias but I did alright on other sites though. Like I said to someone else, there is so much scope for what people want on here, it can be even harder with no answers or profile! Anyway, to all of you on here if any of you fancy a chat sometime give me a shout! Cheers, j.

Huddersfield

And by the way, is that not correct etiquette, posting the same thing in two places haha?! Good to know someone reads it, thanks!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the same problems as you. No one seems to read profiles, and your judged by one picture.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"And by the way, is that not correct etiquette, posting the same thing in two places haha?! Good to know someone reads it, thanks!! "

I often get the same copy and paste messages on both my single and our couples profile.....with adamant protests that it is not C & P work.

I'm not sure of the etiquette of posting the same thing here and in your profile. Would Miss Manners approve?

» Add a new message to this topic