FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A Friend with benefits ( Seeking females )

A Friend with benefits ( Seeking females )

By *imal75 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hello and thankyou for taking the time to read my profile. I single asian male from Wolverhampton aged 36. I am a professional person, and good standard of living.

I hold a full time Job, I love meeting like minded adults for fun, I have experienced a swingers club in Sheffield called lachambres a few years ago, I was lucky enough to experience a swinging house party in reading which was fantastic!

( I really enjoy watching others getting involved )

I also love helping out at parties, i.e tidying up, keeping the place clean as if it was my own house.

I have also made a few more friends by attending swinging socials in Coventry. I like my circular of friends and happy to make more friends with people who have a good sense of humour.

I would love to meet a single female to take out for an evening, just for a meal or grab a movie. it would be nice talk at first. ( Lol am feeling flush and maybe once we get aquatinted would love to go out shopping! my treat )

I would love to take the lucky lady out to a few places in town for a lovely time out.

I know there are a lot of single guys out there but if you want to meet with some one for a no pressure relaxed and hopefully sexy time why not drop me a message.

Bye for now

Mr V

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic