FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello there

Hello there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This seems to be the place for a first hello so here we go.

Hello to you all. I'll be spending a bit of time chatting on the forums because I like to chat and I like forums. So maybe we'll meet up here often. Who knows, we may even get to meet in person which would be nice.

My profile is up but no public photos yet. Busy sorting that now. I don't actually have any digital photos of myself. I've done a selfie for the site which I send out with messages. I don't want public face pics so I've been messing with blurring tools and they do the job. Won't be any pics of my pink mushroom though, it's not the bit that you meet for a social.

I've read a few male profiles to get a feel for them. I get the "shop window" angle and there are a lot of men in my region so I can see how tricky it might be (and therefore how quickly you get fed up).

My profile text has been a work in progress. So far I've contacted several people and had one reply that went nowhere. Rest were reads with no replies or deletes.

I'd like to be verified, even if it's just a coffee shop social, as it's important to show I am who I say. Clubbing is not for me right now.

I know that being overweight (which my pics will show) might put people off. Oh - I put average down, is that wrong for overweight? Should it be curvy?

So yes, WLTM and hopefully my time here will be good. So if you have time, have a look at the profile and send me feedback, either here or privately (so I can see someone has sent me a message!).

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

You have no pics?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pictures

I have one pic, which is the selfie. Yes, I am about to add some.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

What selfie?

Sally

Ok. 2 public pics added, face blurred. On one I blurred background as well because I don't want to show the building site I live in (recent flood).

It's a start. I will add more as time goes by. Probably outdoor shots. Thanks for helping this newbie.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Not sure those are gonna help with your face blurred out but good luck

Thanks. Will think about that. Better than no pics for now.

» Add a new message to this topic