FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > BDSM Scene

BDSM Scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All.

I have found myself recently intrigued by the BDSM scene.

Having watched numerous videos online i would definitely say as a newbie i am the bottom or the sub side.

However, i was wondering if there was any dominant females that couls teach me the ropes and take me on as their submissive.

I would also be open to males who own female subs.

This would ideally introduce me into the scene and provode me with experience and understanding.

If you can help please shoot me a message x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The best thing to do is to go to some fetish clubs, or swinging clubs with fetish nights to meet people and learn about the scene.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The best thing to do is to go to some fetish clubs, or swinging clubs with fetish nights to meet people and learn about the scene."

Hi,

I have been looking at going to a few.. however i am a little nervous as a newbie as i dont want to end up alone without any clue as to what i am doing lol

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Go to a munch. That is just they get together of like minded people in a pub.

It involves a normal pub, open to the public and the group of people arranging to gather in one area of it. Nothing at all to be nervous about and they tend to be extremely welcoming and friendly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, to find out about local Munch, you need to look at another site. There is one I'd recommend called f e t l i f e dot c o m. ,, I'm a daddy on there so happily help you to go to a club NSA as I'm a dungeon monitor at one of the clubs too so your in very safe hands and I'm happy to help or advise, x Dick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Go to a munch. That is just they get together of like minded people in a pub.

It involves a normal pub, open to the public and the group of people arranging to gather in one area of it. Nothing at all to be nervous about and they tend to be extremely welcoming and friendly."

This.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Go to a munch. That is just they get together of like minded people in a pub.

It involves a normal pub, open to the public and the group of people arranging to gather in one area of it. Nothing at all to be nervous about and they tend to be extremely welcoming and friendly.

This. "

Thirded...

There is friendly conversation and it's a great way to find out about the scene, make some friends before going to a club (so it's far less scary) because they are in a pub and have no bdsm play there is no stress or pressure at all.

» Add a new message to this topic