FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently joined fab and am completely new to the scene and want to have a decent profile. Any tips? Struggle with pictures as I can't publicly post my face I don't have an 8 pack and that just leaves my bum and genitals really which I've noticed women don't really want to see. What do I do so my profile isn't terrible? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Recently joined fab and am completely new to the scene and want to have a decent profile. Any tips? Struggle with pictures as I can't publicly post my face I don't have an 8 pack and that just leaves my bum and genitals really which I've noticed women don't really want to see. What do I do so my profile isn't terrible? Any help would be greatly appreciated"

Nothing wrong with a good bum pic. As for not having a six pack, not everyone likes a six pack, many woman are perfectly happy to meet guys with dadbods, so show it off. Your right about the cock pics, most don't want to see it shoved in their face before they ask for it..keep in private.

Nothing wrong with keeping you face pic private, however your explanation makes you sound like an ass, we all have jobs and a private life.

Your bio is not the worst I've seen, but far from the best too. Inject a little personality into it, sell yourself, it reads as all about you, and what you want, but what can you offer a meet? (Please don't write 'I can't give oral for hours' or'I can breathe through my ears')

Lastly, remove the legal warnings, they mean nothing and just look stupid.

Poppy

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP you don't have to post face pics, nor have an adonis like body either - I hardly qualify on that count and yet think I've managed to put together a fairly decent set of pics that show off my body without showing off my cock

As for your profile blurb - as has been said remove the legal disclaimer it has absolutely no bearing or relevance.

Know it's meant as humour but suggesting anyone reading it are stalkers might not go across well, especially as the opening line.

Saying "not much to find here" doesn't exactly sell you well either.

You don't really need to explain why you don't have face pics on public display - it's generally accepted that most don't so long as you're happy to send privately.

You might want to clarify what you mean by "rough dominant sex" or at least re-word it as it can mean different things to different people, and not always in a good way.

The insert this word to show you've read this is pretty pointless too - as a single guy on here I bet you don't get that many unsolicited messages anyway and would you really ignore one that didn't include that?

In summary I think you need a complete re-write to try and get some of your personality across and including not only what you're looking for, but what you can offer too

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

Hi,

Maybe take out 'Not much to find here' bit. Also do you want to see up 99 years old, no probs if your kink! Also if you have had meets, get them verified.

Only other advice, take on board the advice given by those on here you wish to see, don't just say thanks and not remedy the situation on your profile.

Near York

"OP you don't have to post face pics, nor have an adonis like body either - I hardly qualify on that count and yet think I've managed to put together a fairly decent set of pics that show off my body without showing off my cock

As for your profile blurb - as has been said remove the legal disclaimer it has absolutely no bearing or relevance.

Know it's meant as humour but suggesting anyone reading it are stalkers might not go across well, especially as the opening line.

You don't really need to explain why you don't have face pics on public display - it's generally accepted that most don't so long as you're happy to send privately.

You might want to clarify what you mean by "rough dominant sex" or at least re-word it as it can mean different things to different people, and not always in a good way.

The insert this word to show you've read this is pretty pointless too - as a single guy on here I bet you don't get that many unsolicited messages anyway and would you really ignore one that didn't include that?

In summary I think you need a complete re-write to try and get some of your personality across and including not only what you're looking for, but what you can offer too

"

Near York

"OP you don't have to post face pics, nor have an adonis like body either - I hardly qualify on that count and yet think I've managed to put together a fairly decent set of pics that show off my body without showing off my cock

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone for the great advice I'll re write most of it. Very appreciated.

By *obby931000Man  over a year ago

new york city

Suppose I need the same advise, what should I change or do ?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Suppose I need the same advise, what should I change or do ? "

May I politely suggest that you open your own thread rather than hijack this one.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Thank you everyone for the great advice I'll re write most of it. Very appreciated. "

Perhaps break up the narrative... one massive block makes it harder to read.

"Suppose I need the same advise, what should I change or do ?

May I politely suggest that you open your own thread rather than hijack this one."

or better still do a search on profiles too there are plenty of them ...oh and don't think this as a sex site and us wemon here are expected to give you pleasure x female replying x

By *obby931000Man  over a year ago

new york city

May I politely suggest that you open your own thread rather than hijack this one.or better still do a search on profiles too there are plenty of them ...oh and don't think this as a sex site and us wemon here are expected to give you pleasure x female replying x "

I would rather pleasure a women than have myself pleasures by a women

May I politely suggest that you open your own thread rather than hijack this one.or better still do a search on profiles too there are plenty of them ...oh and don't think this as a sex site and us wemon here are expected to give you pleasure x female replying x

I would rather pleasure a women than have myself pleasures by a women "

Fuck that it's a two way street In my eyes

» Add a new message to this topic