FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been back on Fab for a few months, thought I'd ask folk where I can improve my profile. Comments appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I've been back on Fab for a few months, thought I'd ask folk where I can improve my profile. Comments appreciated."
decent pictures and profile might help op as this is what potential meets will first see of you

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've seen a lot worse OP - however your doesn't really flow that well and seems to jump about a bit.

You don't really need to point out that you have no cock shots - people can see that for themselves. Likewise the "single guys find it difficult to get a meet" like is unnecessary and reads a little negative.

You cannot accommodate and mention discretion which to many is a red flag that you're attached and playing away - so either be honest about that or perhaps provide a reason why you can't accomodate.

Your pics are a bit samey to be honest - maybe add a few more to provide some variety, if you're stuck for ideas, look at other single guy profiles for inspiration as to what might work for you.

In general you need to think of your profile as a shop window and ask yourself if you were passing that shop would you go in for a browse and maybe buy something? Or would you go to the shop over the road that looks more enticing?

Try and get some personality across and provide details as to not only what you are looking for, but what you think you can offer too.

Good luck

Cheers for the positive feedback.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just get some more eye catching pictures..personally I would leave that part out about why you can't accommodate. But all in all its not a bad profile at all x

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It seems you've already made some alterations since the thread began. Overall reads well, but could do with more and varied pics. Everyone loves eye candy and a lot of women like the tasteful eye candy that leaves something for the imagination. Good luck out there

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Have a look for previous threads on profile advice and some or the successful guys on here, lots of help available.

Thanks for the feedback all!

» Add a new message to this topic