FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why is it SO HARD To GAIN MEETS

Why is it SO HARD To GAIN MEETS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single man I find that it's so hard getting meets much less gaining a woman's attention. Without them thinking, you're wasting their time. I know it's a sex fuelled site, which has potential time wasters but when you're truly being genuine, it gets dismissed.

?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Backs away slowly from the ???????

And then do!

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

As you like bbw have you been to your local club? Many of them run bbw events

That's the next step I'll be taking.

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

MAYBE your use of CAPITAL letters is coming across as being too DEMANDING?

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Maybe ask for profile advice too.

I like what you DID THERE I appreciate the advice thanks.. noted!!

By *ondon-guy68Man  over a year ago

London

You're one of many genuine people looking to meet, it's hard but if you're patient and you are that person someone is looking for, you'll find them...or they'll find you.

Oh and maybe crop the bog out of your pic. (Just saying)

Good luck .

Would you be willing to help one with that ?

Bog as in ??

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Bog as in ?? "
use Reply+Quote, or it makes no sense.

"Bog as in ?? "

Toilet

"Bog as in ?? use Reply+Quote, or it makes no sense."
Novice mistake

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think when it’s very hard it skews thinking, perhaps a little relief then it is easier to put a cognitive message together....

"Bog as in ??

Toilet "

Oh I got it now

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Think when it’s very hard it skews thinking, perhaps a little relief then it is easier to put a cognitive message together...."
Hmm I like

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

"I like what you DID THERE I appreciate the advice thanks.. noted!!"

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Think when it’s very hard it skews thinking, perhaps a little relief then it is easier to put a cognitive message together.... Hmm I like "

Seriously, you come across well on here, fun and respect is often the key.

That and sexual USP.

[Removed by poster at 02/10/17 19:51:01]

"Think when it’s very hard it skews thinking, perhaps a little relief then it is easier to put a cognitive message together.... Hmm I like

Seriously, you come across well on here, fun and respect is often the key.

That and sexual USP."

That's the thing, I make sure I always place my best foot forward with anyone I encounter.

Show & give my respect. Thats protocol

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

o/p Just join in with the forum posts and cam chat.

"o/p Just join in with the forum posts and cam chat. "

These are the steps I'm taking

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Competition. Effort and insight invested better by some than others. And some will always achieve more interest than others.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Invest in a facial pic at least rather than the three dick pics of which a couple should be consigned to Private.

"As a single man I find that it's so hard getting meets much less gaining a woman's attention. Without them thinking, you're wasting their time. I know it's a sex fuelled site, which has potential time wasters but when you're truly being genuine, it gets dismissed.

?????"

There are so many wanks around so you will have to step up to the plate and show that you are indeed different.

It isn't that hard at all.

Putting up some decent pics and a good profile text is easy, do that and you'll be more appealing than most other men on here. Talk to women as people not objects, don't mention sex.

It's simple really.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"It isn't that hard at all.

Putting up some decent pics and a good profile text is easy, do that and you'll be more appealing than most other men on here. Talk to women as people not objects, don't mention sex.

It's simple really."

When are we meeting

"Competition. Effort and insight invested better by some than others. And some will always achieve more interest than others. "

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Put yourself out there. Go to clubs and socials, meet people, socialize. You'll probably gain better exposure that way. You'll get some veris and that improves your chances of meeting. Good luck.

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

It's simple really."

This is very good advice. Get the basics right and you're ahead of 90% of the guys. Chat to women as people.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

All good advice, good luck x

It's simple really."

good advice

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"As a single man I find that it's so hard getting meets much less gaining a woman's attention. Without them thinking, you're wasting their time. I know it's a sex fuelled site, which has potential time wasters but when you're truly being genuine, it gets dismissed.

"

Never assume that just because someone has looked at your profile they want to jump into bed with you.

They could be looking for many reasons. Perhaps they are following verifications that you left/were left for you by a third party. or they could simply be looking to see who's behind a forum post. There are any number of other reasons.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Have you thought about the club/party scene

Some people go to meet new people and arrange private meets after meeting in the flesh,it's about the social side aswell, play if you want to

I run 'Interracial Soiree' read that profile and hotlist it if it interests you,ready for guestlist opening,its a great party very relaxed atmosphere

Personally I never meet new people anywhere but in a club/party,that's how I prefer

Never assume that just because someone has looked at your profile they want to jump into bed with you.

They could be looking for many reasons. Perhaps they are following verifications that you left/were left for you by a third party. or they could simply be looking to see who's behind a forum post. There are any number of other reasons. "

Never assumed nothing of that nature I asked a simple question "even telling you I don't meet your requirements 18-27 to what you're looking for" an that was from reading your profile. I have no problem with anyone viewing my page in fact I try An interact with the people. I see you try an do here (make the single guy look bad) but it won't work with me I'm sorry - my approach wasn't rude either.

Have a good one

"Have you thought about the club/party scene

Some people go to meet new people and arrange private meets after meeting in the flesh,it's about the social side aswell, play if you want to

I run 'Interracial Soiree' read that profile and hotlist it if it interests you,ready for guestlist opening,its a great party very relaxed atmosphere

Personally I never meet new people anywhere but in a club/party,that's how I prefer "

this is my next steps I'll be taking - thank you

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

You come across great here but like previous comments suggest, lose some cocky pics and replace with a sexy man, even clothed. There's far more in a man that can tantalise than his cock.

Good luck x

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

You come across great here but like previous comments suggest, lose some cocky pics and replace with a sexy man, even clothed. There's far more in a man that can tantalise than his cock.

Good luck x

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

They could be looking for many reasons. Perhaps they are following verifications that you left/were left for you by a third party. or they could simply be looking to see who's behind a forum post. There are any number of other reasons.

Never assumed nothing of that nature I asked a simple question "even telling you I don't meet your requirements 18-27 to what you're looking for" an that was from reading your profile. I have no problem with anyone viewing my page in fact I try An interact with the people. I see you try an do here (make the single guy look bad) but it won't work with me I'm sorry - my approach wasn't rude either.

Have a good one "

You have your wires crossed. We looked at your profile to see if we could add something to this thread. Our advice was based on a common theme that we see time and time again and was intended to be helpful.

We had no idea you had looked at our profile, as you do not show up on the 'who has looked at me' page.

After posting here and a few other threads I replied to a few messages, including your polite one. In your case it was a polite decline.

At no stage have we attempted to make you or any other single guy look bad, nor have we accussed you of being rude.

Take care.

It's simple really."

Be yoursel, simple really, if somebody wants to meet you weather it be social or sexual then thats up to them. Just because youre on the site like the rest of us, does not mean that everybody wants to sleep with you just becauss youre withing 10 miles of them same as the real world, if you click, you click, if you dont then you dont simple

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Two points... you smoke, cuts out a lot of people. You say 'message me with an attached picture' women get so much mail they don't have time to go finding men. I agree with someone else your use of capitals comes across as demanding.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

?????"

3 meets in 4 months

You are doing great...

Ask about the so how guys on here for years without a meet!

Patience is a virtue

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Years without a meet really?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Years without a meet really?"

The OP is having good stats compared with other single guys who post yes...

In fact I'm sure they would say he had nothing to complain about

I have the same issue photos are okay I'm friendly but get no replies ??

By *kblkwteCouple  over a year ago

watford

Me an my man find that this happens aswell. We have had many time wasters. We are both a fun couple. An we are always up for fun but we have had so many time wasters. We do go to clubs aswell. Can any one recommend anything with out profile etc. Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic