FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Are married men leppers

Are married men leppers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockney46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

I am a married guy on here however every profile you read excludes married guys. Make you feel unwanted no one will take a chance come on

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/17 20:10:46]

Essex

That's fine I do respect which is what I don't message anyone who says that. It's just so many

take a chance on what? why do you think women should be obliged to meet someone they dont want to just to make you feel better?

By *unseeker64Woman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I am a married guy on here however every profile you read excludes married guys. Make you feel unwanted no one will take a chance come on"

Not a quite a leper but almost lol.

Joking aside, what do you really expect people to say??

Oh yes I'd love to fuck a guy who's wife is oblivious...

Oh yes let's put myself in an awkward position that might go really badly wrong...

Oh yes I'm such an ugly dog that I can't find a decent single guy or a couple to play with??!!

I don't mean to offend but I think it is fairly obvious why you don't get lots of meet options

"That's fine I do respect which is what I don't message anyone who says that. It's just so many"

Its your circumstances, not you. Women have alot of choice, and they'll always choose what they want. Tough love I'm afraid.

"take a chance on what? why do you think women should be obliged to meet someone they dont want to just to make you feel better?"

Exactly

And it's not every woman,most women,yes,but not every woman.stop feeling sorry for yourself and concentrate on those women that do meet married men.Fab isn't all about you.

Essex

thanks for the responses will just change my profile to single that will make it all better LOL. at least this has seen some meaningful conversation

thanks for the comments

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

For me it is about my karma, and I just would not be comfortable.

I would hate somebody to cheat on me and the personality is a big part of the attraction for me, if they are cheating that takes a big percentage away, leaving me not enough to find interest.

By *alkirkbairnMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"thanks for the responses will just change my profile to single that will make it all better LOL. at least this has seen some meaningful conversation

thanks for the comments "

Now instead of being married guy your now lying to them and that'll never get you far either

Well my motto is. If it can go wrong it will go wrong, this site is supposed to be somewhat discreet but one thing I know is although women may often be rather quiet and not really mention things that bother them. Then one day they'll gather their thoughts. Put the pieces together and women seem to understand women better than i ever will and I don't think it's a good situation for someone to put themselves in the midst of but that's just me. I'm more of a let's ensure nobody gets hurt from my actions type of guy.

There's an awful lot of married men in here carrying off a single profile - prefer if they were honest about it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"thanks for the responses will just change my profile to single that will make it all better LOL. at least this has seen some meaningful conversation

That's not the answer. To dupe women who don't want to meet married men by pretending to be single is despicable.

thanks for the comments

That's not the answer. To dupe women who don't want to meet married men by pretending to be single is despicable. "

Is it just me or does consent not require truthfulness or it's not valid anymore? I'll just stick to honesty.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

thanks for the comments

That's not the answer. To dupe women who don't want to meet married men by pretending to be single is despicable.

Is it just me or does consent not require truthfulness or it's not valid anymore? I'll just stick to honesty."

Yep. I got duped mt a dishonest married man for a very long time. Not a nice experience.

By *ally_weaverMan  over a year ago

Stoneyburn

Luckily the green arrow tells all

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

thanks for the comments

That's not the answer. To dupe women who don't want to meet married men by pretending to be single is despicable. "

Essex

Well its certainly provoked some debate from my perspective I would always be straight up so no profile change. However you have all assumed I am cheating when I have my own reasons to be here

Maybe I have done us married guys any good by my comments.

But I think it worth putting out there

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Well its certainly provoked some debate from my perspective I would always be straight up so no profile change. However you have all assumed I am cheating when I have my own reasons to be here

Maybe I have done us married guys any good by my comments.

But I think it worth putting out there

"

em but you have changed your profile as it dosent say you are married .we assume you are cheating as you are on here without your partner's knowledge so how can that not be cheating or am I missing something .

"I am a married guy on here however every profile you read excludes married guys. Make you feel unwanted no one will take a chance come on"

Your the wrong sex mate.. if you were a married woman playing away, you'd have no problem at all.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I am a married guy on here however every profile you read excludes married guys. Make you feel unwanted no one will take a chance come on

Your the wrong sex mate.. if you were a married woman playing away, you'd have no problem at all. "

that's cause simply most guys don't give a fuck if a woman is married or not so you are still going to get the same amount of woman/couples that don't want to meet married guys regardless.olso woman seem to be more sneaky with it and don't start threads moaning about being judged or not getting meets because of it hense another reason why you don't see woman getting slated for it.

. Instead of thinking about yourself think of it from a women’s view. Would they want to meet you then have your wife contacting them wanting to know what’s been going on?. End of day your cheating not swinging

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I will meet you if your wife watches

it's better to be fully honest on profile..and there's always reasons, not everyone knows life's circumstances..then it's a matter of patience..someone suited will be out there

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"There's an awful lot of married men in here carrying off a single profile - prefer if they were honest about it

"

Honesty, a wife who knows, has no interest in swinging or her husbands preferences & is OK with him seeking to fulfill them elsewhere, is imo totaly different to a husband sneaking around behind her back.

I would meet someone who was honest, but if I found out later I'd been seeing a cheat I'd be furious.

By *orningtonCroissantMan  over a year ago

notts and humberside

You know I think that for many of us, myself included, swinging isn't so much about sex itself as the social side, meeting new people / couples, sharing a passion etc. When people meet they want to do it with no barriers or baggage. That's my perspective anyway

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

Each to their own and we guess everyone has their reason but as a rule we don’t meet married men or women unless their partner’s are aware

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

OP do what most of the guys do that are married or in a relationship. Put you're single and straight on the profile lol it covers all angles and then you can play with anyone. people only know what you tell them. Honesty on here gets you nowhere.

"take a chance on what? why do you think women should be obliged to meet someone they dont want to just to make you feel better?"

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

To add to my earlier post.

Today, social meet.

Been chatting for a while, no mention of a wife, nothing on profile, can accommodate too.

First thing I see, wedding ring.

Bye!

Why lie?

Would love to meet your wife really despise cheats especially the ones who blame the poor unsuspecting wife for them being here female replying

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Not at all

I don't care what situatio you are in... your potential risk!!

However what I've found is attached people are full if promises but in reality fail to deliver on availability ...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Dont change it and lie op

That pisses alot of people off,the people who dont mind would meet you if you're honest about it.

[Removed by poster at 04/10/17 20:22:13]

I agree with those who say they are attached. I find openness on here is actually welcomed. Even if it doesnt turn into a meet it does often lead to decent conversations. We (attached men and women) all have our reasons for being here but we shouldn’t duplicate our deciet to our partners by tricking people on FAB.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

thats even worst...

that to me is deception by omission.... if you are married and you say you are "single" that is not telling the truth and giving all the peeople the information they might use to decide whether they want to meet you or not....

so no only are you keeping your wife, the person i would assume you trust and respect the most in the world, out of the loop and in dark, you are also keeping and prospective playmates out of the loop as well...

so much for trust and respect then!!!!

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

Best to be truthful as if married and saying single on profile it's still cheating on the wide no matter what!!

Take a chance on what?

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman  over a year ago

Bathwyche

Not a leper no....

Just a cunt who gives other men a bad name.

Why be married into a vanilla relationship then?

Coward sorry...not cunt.

thanks for the comments Would love to meet your wife really despise cheats especially the ones who blame the poor unsuspecting wife for them being here female replying "

Well said!

"Not a leper no....

Just a cunt who gives other men a bad name.

Why be married into a vanilla relationship then?

Coward sorry...not cunt."

Agree with you totally there Mia, say it exactly how it is.

Guys who do this blame the wife, the dog, in fact anyone else but themselves for their disrespectfull behaviour.

You know what gets us? The arrogance of the ones who don't tell their wives, thinking that they can take away her choice of whether to accept their cheating or not.

They have made their choice, at least let the wife make her own choice as well.

I wouldn't go there mate there one woman on here will let you have it both barrels and not nice either . Best of luck with your replies by end of it you wish you never asked the qustion

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

My wife is pretty keen on me. Marrying her was the best thing I ever did

You & me both. My wife knows I'm on here & is perfectly happy for me to meet women & couples,so why are people so bothered about meeting me? I had one couple get very upset today once they knew I was married. As long as my wife is ok about it isn't that all that matters ?