FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for introductions

Looking for introductions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I am new to all of this disputes being on the site a few months I have found messaging very hit and miss and trying to find anyone to actually chat to really hard.

I don’t know if my profile is any good or if my pictures are any good. (Too much or too little or anything)

So if anyone would like to say hello and give me some pointers that would be great.

I am also after help finding people who might want their picture taken i’m No photographer professional I am very much an amateur but without anyone to practice on i’m Not sure how I go about getting any better.

I look forward to any comments people have good or bad and if anyone wants to message me and get to know me more or offer themselves as models for my camera then I will look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your pics are ok, but the profile text seems far too long for us.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the comment, maybe a thinned down version of the profile would work better.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Maybe a little, but it's nice to see your motivation behind each of your interests. It's the first time we have ever seen that sort of approach and that makes you stand out a little.

Good luck

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Looks ok to me good luck x

» Add a new message to this topic