FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Older men

Older men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anL54 OP   Man  over a year ago

PA2

I have been on this site for sometime and it infuriates me the number of women who put on that they are looking to meet older men. You contact them and nothing. No reply or anything. In the long time I have been on I have had 1 reply. Anyone help improve that statistic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I maybe wrong but when they say they want a older man . It does not mean .Any .older man . They still have choices

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Are they replying to saying they don't meet older men? Just because they do state in their profile they meet older men doesn't mean they meet any older man who asks.

You have got to have 5 things in this order. Age, colour, size, patience, and be able to swim in the sea of silhouettes.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

If I were looking for an older man, I'd want to see with a few pictures on his profile - not necessarily of his face in public but some that showed his build. I'd also want a decent profile with more than scant details.

There are a LOT of single guys of all ages looking for fun so the competition is tough - you're not making it any easier for yourself by letting others get ahead of you with decent pics and profiles.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"If I were looking for an older man, I'd want to see with a few pictures on his profile - not necessarily of his face in public but some that showed his build. I'd also want a decent profile with more than scant details.

There are a LOT of single guys of all ages looking for fun so the competition is tough - you're not making it any easier for yourself by letting others get ahead of you with decent pics and profiles."

This totally!! It's not necessarily your age that's the problem here OP

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I maybe wrong but when they say they want a older man . It does not mean .Any .older man . They still have choices "

This

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

"I maybe wrong but when they say they want a older man . It does not mean .Any .older man . They still have choices

This "

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Op, profile needs work. Also, maybe reply in here to the people who have posted.

"Op, profile needs work. Also, maybe reply in here to the people who have posted."

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Mrs loves older guys-good looking ones that have a bit of charm about them.

We delete any mail from peeps with out a profile pic or pic attached. Don't read or reply just delete.

» Add a new message to this topic